Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Born Like This: Heretic SG  (Read 4744 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Born Like This: Heretic SG
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »

Quietly sneak to the center of town.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2015, 03:30:23 pm »

((Ignore this.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:35:10 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2015, 11:07:24 am »

You begin quietly walking down the street to the town square. You stop and hide behind a bush and street sign. You see a pile of dead people, most likely from plague, and skeletons and zombies crowded around the pile. There is a demon standing atop the pile chanting from a large tome calling the evil dead to him. 
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2015, 03:46:50 pm »

Try to quietly sneak around and kill as many of the undead surrounding the pile as we can before we are noticed!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2015, 03:37:29 pm »

You put down several of the undead before the horde begins to attack as one but when they all attack you the big demon on the pile looks up from the book while chanting. He stares you in the eyes and the air around you becomes thick with evil. He continues chanting while staring into your soul and the dead are gone. The city is gone. The ground is gone. There is only fire and the thick air. He stops chanting. There is no pile, no book. Only you and the major demon. You feel your scars burn and they burn brightly. A moment later your heretical armor has appeared into your flesh, two batons in your hands, and a helmet over your head, your angelic wings are gone and there are only silver lines or the edge of the wings left. The demon is now dressed in great spiked armor of flames. It's figure inside the armor is black. You speaks gently but menacingly,"I knew one of you would come one day. To finaly end my reign of this town but never did I think this would happen till Hardemon was gone. The one who rules this region. We shall fight for this place for this is mine. You shall not defeat me."

((To use the batons just specify what weapon or type of shield you want them to be. Just the weapon no enchantments or other things those will randomly generate onto them. So if you want a wall shield and a spear just say "turn the batons into a wall shield and a spear" inside of your post. Ask any questions you might have, right now can also be used to talk to the demon. Remember this is do what you want to an extent so you could even try to get the demon to join your side if you want. The purpose of your mission is to take away major demon's powers not necisarily kill them, though the conventional method of hunting them is killing them all you need to do is take away their power to control people/things)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2015, 04:44:40 pm »

"May I know the name of my opponent?"  Turn the batons into a round shield and sword. Try to weaken the demon with our attacks or see if we force him to submit to defeat. Only try to kill him if that is the only option. 

((I don't really know that much about shields so I won't be much help there. I do want to try to convince the demon to join us if we can. He is not likely to join us if we can't best him in battle though so it looks like we will have to fight him or at least that's what it looks like to me.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2015, 09:42:34 pm »

"May I know the name of my opponent?"  Turn the batons into a round shield and sword. Try to weaken the demon with our attacks or see if we force him to submit to defeat. Only try to kill him if that is the only option. 

((I don't really know that much about shields so I won't be much help there. I do want to try to convince the demon to join us if we can. He is not likely to join us if we can't best him in battle though so it looks like we will have to fight him or at least that's what it looks like to me.))

+all the ones.

Also what do we know about deamon culture?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2015, 11:50:13 pm »

((All you know about their culture is that the majority of them are very selfish and only seem personal gain))

The batons change form. One forms into a large round shield embroidered with angelic writing. The other forms into a Greek style short sword with several angelic runes on it, the base glows with flowing lightning.

You ask the demon of his name, he responds,"I am Voltog, my brother is Cordune. We have taken control of this place in service to our master, he who reigns over the region. I sense my brother has died. He was never good in battle." He takes your first shield bash by shoulder checking your shield. He takes a step back and an axe appears in his hand and a dagger in the other. He charges you but your shield is able to knock him off course. You swing your blade out and it slices through the back of his leg. A bolt of lightning flashes from the blade into his armor and sparks fly between the spikes on his armor. He falls to the ground nearly paralyzed from the shock,"No mortal has been able to knock me to the ground with one swing. If you wish to put me down then do so for you are worthy of my defeat"
He lays on the ground near you unable to move from the bolt if lightning that rushed through him.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2015, 03:39:16 pm »

"You need not die Voltog. For even though it is my unwilling mission to stop demons from gaining power over the mortal world they never made it my unwilling duty to kill demons when they branded me a heretic. I am ignorant of the mortal world and I despise my kind who claim to be kind and just but in reality are just as cruel as your kind and the mortals. So while I can not leave you to rule this town as the duty forced upon me will not let me I can let you live if you are willing to join me."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2015, 05:59:40 pm »

"You need not die Voltog. For even though it is my unwilling mission to stop demons from gaining power over the mortal world they never made it my unwilling duty to kill demons when they branded me a heretic. I am ignorant of the mortal world and I despise my kind who claim to be kind and just but in reality are just as cruel as your kind and the mortals. So while I can not leave you to rule this town as the duty forced upon me will not let me I can let you live if you are willing to join me."

this, this right here.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2015, 08:16:03 am »

He takes a moment pondering the thought, an audible sarcastic laugh comes out of his lips then silence... "I'll join you, no need for another of kin to join the ranks of hell. What will you have done with me?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2015, 06:45:55 pm »

"If I ever wish to break from the bonds that my kindred have placed upon me I will need you as an ally. So as long as you are not trying to force your power upon a area I will not be forced to attack you against my will. I'll would also like it if you would tell me of the mortal land we are in."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2015, 09:19:00 pm »

He lifts himself off the ground and he's armor fades from his body, as does yours. You both slowly fade back from the flames and into an open area on a street near the town square. He dusts himself off and picks up the book,"This tome contains my powers over this town, I can see by the heft in your bag that you carry my brother's. I know of a priest who could make great use of this for you though I sense you have spent some of the energy in the other book." He hands you the closed and weighty tome and as it leaves his hands he changed from a towering and menacing demon bleeding from his leg into a popper in tattered clothes with a gash down his leg. In a more human and shaky voice he speaks up,"Wpuld you mind helping me walk back to town?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2015, 09:39:06 pm »

"Sure." Help him walk back to town.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2015, 06:32:00 am »

You set the other tome inside your satchel, it looks like it is on the verge of tearing open from all the weight in it. You help Voltog back to town. No one seems to recognize who he is so you're good on that side of keeping him as an ally. Knowing only the church as a place of healing you head there. Voltog doesn't seem disgusted by this place, you guess his mortal form isn't repealed by the angelic powers of the church. Once inside the old man almost instantly notices the injured popper as a demon. Do you say anything?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]