Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what stuff does and does NOT work for Succubi (V6.2)  (Read 827 times)

Lord scorch

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of the steelflame fort
    • View Profile
what stuff does and does NOT work for Succubi (V6.2)
« on: May 12, 2015, 12:05:07 am »

just got in too MW and about too try succubi and i've see players say that some stuff does not work, what stuff is that and does that affect V6.2?
("Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
I'm 99% sure this is how Resident Evil started.)

("A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration")

("I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.")

eliandarkbrood01

• Bay Watcher
  • @>-->--
    • View Profile
Re: what stuff does and does NOT work for Succubi (V6.2)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 05:36:33 am »

Okay... go to this link and update as it says. That gets summoning working. From there, the metalurgy doesn't work (missing cauldrons and I have a solution workaround posted somewhere in that link, just on the next page i think) and he is still adding in other things, but they are still playable. Den does corrupt but I haven't gotten a good setup for testing it myself.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 06:51:19 am »

OP asked about 6.2. EVERYTHING is working in 6.2, it's just for the old DF (34.11).

In Masterwork Reborn 0.006, not everything is working, but Boltgun released a patch that you can install yourself. That gives you the new DF (40.24) with most of the Succubus features.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 07:31:06 am »

There is only a few bugs like fire imps dying or soul gems not being stockpiled but otherwise everything work.

The 'reborn' thread relate to the future version of MDF that is still in development.

Lord scorch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:45:17 am »

OOOOOOOK i get it! thank you guys! i'm just going too stick too V6.2 but when reborn comes out i'm diving in too that shit head-first! Succubi just seem like my kind of race, fast fighters, awesome spells, mostly made up of sexy demon babes (with horns!).

but sorry if i'm "not in the know" with this mod, VERY new too it so forgive me if it seems like i'm that one guy that is ALWAYS asking about stuff. love your work guys, keep it up!  ;D
("Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."

("I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.")

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 07:59:35 am »

No problem, keep asking. This is always useful especially when you don't understand something. I keep adding help whenever it is possible so, one day, it can be played without looking at manuals.

Lord scorch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 12:22:06 pm »

wuv u bolt <3

eliandarkbrood01

• Bay Watcher
  • @>-->--
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 01:54:54 am »

Wow... goes to show you how much attention I am paying...  :P