Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [FPS Booster]State of Decay v.01  (Read 21431 times)

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FPS Booster]State of Decay v.01
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 04:07:35 am »

@omniclasm - any objection to including these in the standard DFHack distro (disabled by default, ofc), to make this easier in future?  I'd be happy to do the Github and style work, or help out if you'd prefer to do it.

No objection at all.

Work has been pretty busy, so haven't had time to play DF, let alone make updates that I want to do. I want to potentially fix the stuck siege mode from invading undead armies, and I really want to do a "wear" system for armor and weapons being used in combat, so that you have to keep stockpiles of weapons rather than making a handful of masterworks and wiping your hands clean. Not exactly an FPS booster, but it feels like it fits the theme.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 04:15:34 am »

I like the idea, but soldiers attached to items might get upset, as would smiths of masterpiece gear.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 09:33:35 pm »

@omniclasm - any objection to including these in the standard DFHack distro (disabled by default, ofc), to make this easier in future?  I'd be happy to do the Github and style work, or help out if you'd prefer to do it.

No objection at all.

Work has been pretty busy, so haven't had time to play DF, let alone make updates that I want to do. I want to potentially fix the stuck siege mode from invading undead armies, and I really want to do a "wear" system for armor and weapons being used in combat, so that you have to keep stockpiles of weapons rather than making a handful of masterworks and wiping your hands clean. Not exactly an FPS booster, but it feels like it fits the theme.

Probably worth noting in the OP that the current versions are part of DFHack 40.24-r4  :)
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

ibanix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2019, 05:59:15 pm »

Slight issue with this script - it will decay fertilized eggs, which will end your egg layer system pretty quickly.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2019, 07:32:40 pm »

Can a script be made to decay spent ammo too? because sometimes after a huge war, there is arrows and bolts just sitting in rivers, pools, and that forever, and ever
Pages: 1 2 [3]