Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some artist help...  (Read 2138 times)

Dibuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Some artist help...
« on: May 16, 2015, 02:34:57 pm »

... would be greatly appreciated.

I'm working on a mod (for myself) with a new player race, they are four armed, tall and skinny with pale/porcline skin, black eyes and no nose. They are super vain and often present themselves as extravagant as possible yet great thinkers (and quite cruel).

So what I need help with are a few base sprites that I can modify on my own, I just CANNOT get the first sprite to work (tried embarrassingly enough, for two hours... Then I remembered you!).
I have made a horrible abomination here:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As you perhaps can see (or not) I try to get it to work with maydays style as that's what I use otherwise. As a bonus I would love a female version too!

Thanks!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Some artist help...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 10:33:17 pm »

that doesn't look bad at all

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Re: Some artist help...
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 10:22:28 am »

I have absolutely no experience with making sprites, but is there any chance you could release that mod? At least through PM to me? It seems perfect for my heavily, heavily nodded DF folder where I just add in new mods and then spend several hours modifying them to fit with everything else. It's fun.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia