Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 401907 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

That doesn't answer shit.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Ok, digging through the pages of OOC. Got a few things to say.

One: I might allow people to pick different classes per day, if they say which class they're in above their posts.

Two: The reason the principal still exists is that it's VVVEEERRRYYY hard to kill him. He's been around a long time. People and Supernaturals have tried. Yes, even near-deity ones. They lost. By a lot.

Also yes, the principal will smite anyone that gets to the point of murder or murderous eldritch abomination.

Did I miss anything?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

That doesn't answer shit.
It answers everything, actually.
Basically, Kev and Ragnarok were arguing about the whole Malice thing, and the whole thing boiled down into burger metaphors, with Kevak's argument being 'well I can just keep the burger on my plate' and Ragnarok arguing 'but the burger is actually Cthulhu and will shove itself down your throat before corrupting you into batshit insanity'.

One: I might allow people to pick different classes per day, if they say which class they're in above their posts.

Two: The reason the principal still exists is that it's VVVEEERRRYYY hard to kill him. He's been around a long time. People and Supernaturals have tried. Yes, even near-deity ones. They lost. By a lot.

Also yes, the principal will smite anyone that gets to the point of murder or murderous eldritch abomination.

Did I miss anything?
Not as far as I can tell, no.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Yes. You forgot the burger metaphors.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did I forget anything I actually need to address?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Did I forget anything I actually need to address?
To quote myself, not as far as I can tell, no.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

New goal: shiv the principal
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

New goal: shiv the principal
That probably won't end well for you...
Or, indeed, anyone.
Not even counting the whole 'you'll probably die', if you somehow succeed and kill him, or incapacitate him, there'll be a fucking massive power vacuum.
Absurdly powerful reality-warpers who are mostly responsible with their use of powers are rare, you see.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It'd probably end in your shiv ending up somewhere in your groin area. Or your cranium.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or he could revoke your right to existence. Or worse, if you get him really mad.
Sigtext!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

New goal: Seduce the principal.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New goal: Seduce the principal.
oh god

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if I should be surprised at all that I was completely right about Kev and Rag being the ones to have a dick-measuring contest.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Did I miss anything?

Ruling on the power debate that happened?

I don't want to define my power as something that it's not, and... well, it's there.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was about if Kiri would be affected by consuming malice, right?
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 534