Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 402857 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

It was about if Kiri would be affected by consuming malice, right?

Basically.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

If he were to eat the whole of the embodiment of it, yes. Eating the ambient malice around him, no.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

If he were to eat the whole of the embodiment of it, yes. Eating the ambient malice around him, no.

... I disagree, but you're the Gm. Alright.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Ultimately, keeping things balanced so that one player can't shit all over everyone else with a no-limits-fallacy überpower that can't be stopped by anything is more important than portraying things absolutely accurately.
I came to this opinion because I've tried the above before and it just leads to a bunch of 'nuh uh you can't do that' and 'yuh huh I can' back and forth in the OOC thread for a billion pages.' :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Ultimately, keeping things balanced so that one player can't shit all over everyone else with a no-limits-fallacy überpower that can't be stopped by anything is more important than portraying things absolutely accurately.
I came to this opinion because I've tried the above before and it just leads to a bunch of 'nuh uh you can't do that' and 'yuh huh I can' back and forth in the OOC thread for a billion pages.' :P
Yeah, but what stops Kiri?
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Presumably the fact that he...
Well, I was gonna say he's physically weak but apparently he's fairly good at football so that's right out the fucking window. His laziness maybe? Dunno.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fact that the principal can destroy anyone if they break the rules?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yeah, but he's more likely to get others to break the rules, cause, y'know, trying to get a reaction to feed and all that.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Regarding that, it seems Kevak is the powergaming kind.
I've seen many times he just give information never before explained, and even modify said information so he wins.

Basically, don't believe him too quickly, he could just be making stuff up (Kitsune can't just cut off their outer aura).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

That applies to Torimus too, though.
Does Kiri have ANY weaknesses besides his lack of social skills?
thincake

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

From shitting all over everyone with a no limits fallacy überpower that can't be stopped by anything and fighting it just fuels it more? There's always justification. He can't handle the level of power that would imply without sufficient spiritual purification. He just needs to be older to channel that much. That much emotion overloads his aura and causes him to shut down for a while. Something like that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, but he's more likely to get others to break the rules, cause, y'know, trying to get a reaction to feed and all that.
The principal isn't stupid: he'd know he provoked them.
Sigtext!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Wait... holy s***, that's brilliant. Kiri in the detention room, but not being allowed to use any electronic entertainment. That would be the closest to torture you could subject him to.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Wait... holy shit, that's brilliant. Kiri in the detention room, but not being allowed to use any electronic entertainment. That would be the closest to torture you could subject him to.
FTFY m8.
You're allowed ta fuckin' swear laddie.
But also, that requires a willing sacrifice. Someone will have to interact with Kiri for this to work.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Also, Souji/everyone. HumanForm!Souji, not CatForm.

Thoughts? Seeing as everyone who's seen the guy properly save Jana and Dimitri have tried to pet him. :P
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 534