Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 398480 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey at least I didn't insist that people had to put it in terms of rants about how malice isn't part of the Unix Philosophy.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

So three Aye's to nothing else. I think we have it, if no one else is planning on voting.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Okay, made it through, and luckily no hair pulling was involved.

Malice, for simplification sake, let's say he's a manifestation of Kegare.
Kegare is corruption, it can manifest itself in many ways, and come from various sources.
Corpses, filth, time, trauma, emotional imbalance, etc.

The aura, I'm going to simplify this, so you can't do bulls*** with it.
The inner aura is the soul, and is what goes off as ghosts when you die.
The outer aura is basically the body, but it can go beyond that.
There are channels in the body which allows interaction between the inner and outer aura.
Practitioners of certain martial arts can hit certain points in the body to disrupt the channels, and as such, disable their abilities.

So it's not like putting a poisoned burger on your plate, it's like injecting poison into the flesh.
If it's not sufficient, the body will eliminate the poison before it can do major damage.
But if it's enough, it can last until it enters the bloodstreams and goes into your heart.

So no, a Kitsune wouldn't be capable of resisting Kegare, especially not a one tail.
As for the godlike nine tail Kitsune, they're even more vulnerable, like all gods.
There's a reason Humans have to clear the Kegare, they're weaker, and therefore less vulnerable.

If Kiri would absorb Malice into his outer aura, then Malice could corrupt his inner aura from there.
Basically, Kiri should be careful around Malice, while you may say Malice isn't Kegare, from what I've seen, he's the definition of it.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

you didn't use a burger metaphor properly, tl:dr
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chicken, for simplification sake, let's say it's a kind of Burger.
Burgers cause health problems, it can manifest itself in many ways, and come from various sources.
Obesity, high cholesterol, heart disease, increased risk of diabetes, blood sugar imbalance, etc.

The digestive system, I'm going to simplify this, so you can't do bulls*** with it.
The stomach is the soul, and is what goes off as ghosts when you die.
The mouth is basically the body, but it can go beyond that.
There are channels in the body which allows interaction between the stomach and mouth.
Practitioners of certain martial arts can hit certain points in the body to disrupt the channels, and as such, disable their abilities.

So it's not like putting a poisoned burger on your plate, it's like injecting burgers into the flesh.
If it's not sufficient, the body will eliminate the burgers before it can do major damage.
But if it's enough, it can last until it enters the bloodstreams and goes into your heart.

So no, a Kitsune wouldn't be capable of resisting burgers, especially not a one tail.
As for the godlike nine tail Kitsune, they're even more vulnerable, like all gods.
There's a reason Humans have to clear the burgers, they're weaker, and therefore less vulnerable.

If Kiri would absorb Chicken into his mouth, then Chicken could cause indigestion.
Basically, Kiri should be careful around Chicken, while you may say Chicken isn't a kind of Burger, from what I've seen, it's the definition of it.
Fixed in accordance to earlier agreements.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:16:13 am by Empiricist »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Chicken, for simplification sake, let's say it's a kind of Burger.
Burgers cause health problems, it can manifest itself in many ways, and come from various sources.
Obesity, high orchestral, heart disease, increased risk of heart disease, blood sugar imbalance, etc.

The digestive system, I'm going to simplify this, so you can't do bulls*** with it.
The stomach aura is the soul, and is what goes off as ghosts when you die.
The mouth is basically the body, but it can go beyond that.
There are channels in the body which allows interaction between the stomach and mouth.

So it's not like putting a poisoned burger on your plate, it's like injecting burgers into the flesh.
If it's not sufficient, the body will eliminate the burgers before it can do major damage.

So no, a Kitsune wouldn't be capable of resisting burgers, especially not a one tail.
There's a reason Humans have to clear the burgers, they're weaker, and therefore less vulnerable.

If Kiri would absorb Chicken into his mouth, then Chicken could cause indigestion.
Basically, Kiri should be careful around Chicken, while you may say Chicken isn't a kind of Burger, from what I've seen, it's the definition of it.
Fixed in accordance to earlier agreements.

Sig'd
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's best to just ask the GM whether everything builds itself around folklore, or whether folklore is altered to fit everything else and be done with the whole matter before someone wakes up in a bath tub full of ice with a kidney replaced by chicken and a hastily scrawled rant about how the Unix Philosophy and orgies of one liners allow all poultry to be classified as a kind of burger.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

According to US Congress. Pizza is a vegetable.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, will combat just be between PCs in sparring and disputes, or will there be actual hostile NPCs? Because if it's just the former, or similar low-stakes things, I think I just got a stupid idea for a combat system.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Ugh, I try to nail down the matter, and end it once and for all, so you wont try to weasel out of a loss.
And then you just don't even regard it.

Guess I'll just call it a win for me then, so Kiri would lose if he fought with Malice.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Depends. If Kiri just shot Malice in the head he'd probably win.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Depends. If Kiri just shot Malice in the head he'd probably win.
He'd still lose.

Principal.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Shoot the Principal. After all, I have yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

*shoots adragis*
LETS SEE IF YOU CAN

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

add me on steam

i challenge you to hoovyfight
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 534