Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 608363 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

The air is cool on this sunny september morning, the first day of school at Eclipse Heights. Your bags have already been brought to your dorm rooms, so all you’ve got to do is be at the auditorium in 30 minutes for the opening ceremonies. You’ve got plenty of time to chat. But be a bit weary about that subject. You're currently in the human part of the school, after all.

((Since it didn't seem clear, the first halves of everyone's schedules is in the human portion of the school, the second in the supernatural part. Those with certain body parts that make it hard to blend in-- I'm looking at you, kitsunes-- assume your wearing something to hide it or can do that naturally.))

OOC Thread!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:31:00 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Ajax would groan lowly."Why do we need to be here? Can't we be in the other place?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri is obviously wearing a rather cute green hoodie. Lil earslits are there, but they are buttoned closed so the ears don't pop out. Tail is simply shoved down his fairly tight blue jeans. Said jeans have a tailhole, but it isn't being used due to the whole "hide yo parts" thing. Kiri really doesn't wanna go to the ceremonies due to the sheer level of BoRing that will be involved. Technically illusion would work as well, but mass illusion is a huge drain on power. Not gonna get that second tail any time soon with power waste. Kiri is currently laying in the grass outside the school. No reason to sit inside a stuffy building when he's gonna be forced to do that anyways later. For An Entire Bloody Day.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:41:37 am by Kevak »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

"So this is a school its bigger than I thought it would be.."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:36:27 am by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, an auburn-haired girl in a pink sweater and black skirt is sitting on a bench outside the main building.

An orange-furred cat is sitting on her lap, one eye lazily closed and the other open and alert.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

The door of a black SUV opens, and a sliver of ivory appears from inside. Following it, and leaning upon it, is a young man in a nice suit with a book tucked under his free arm. He turns to the driver and thanks them before slowly limping his way toward the entrance of the school.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Kumo is there, wearing black cargo pants, a black trenchcoat, with a black hoodie underneath (hood up), bandages on his right arm, and tanker boots (combat boots with belts instead of shoelaces).
Basically he looks like he's suffering from teenager syndrome (oh Japan).
The tail is hidden with a magical ring, putting it into hammerspace, worn like a belt (buckle on front, ring on back), but under his pants.

Big, and so many people.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

James sits down next to the girl on the bench. He silently thanks whatever deities there are that his dad showed him how to fold his weapon up into his shirt sleeves before he got sent to school. That's always been a problem for his family after all.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Unlike the other students, Wolfgang never had much trouble concealing the beast inside him. Usually it only happened in his time of month. When it did, he was exempt from human classes and only came to the other ones.

Ajax would groan lowly."Why do we need to be here? Can't we be in the other place?"

"Because we need to learn normal subjects. Math. English. Science. Basic stuff."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

A black limousine with black tinted windows pulls up, the driver gets out of the limo and opens the door to a young "lady" wearing a white hoody, a knee long skirt and a pair of black sunglasses. "Your handbag milady." The elderly driver extends the bag to her. Ugh... it is too early to be going to school, why couldn't we have hired a private tutor instead. the young "lady" whispers to herself as she yawns. She then precedes to head in the direction of the auditorium. "Take care and don't forget to stay out of trouble milady." He cautions her as he waves goodbye, only to ignored completely as she picks up her walking pace.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

And as Alice is walking toward the Auditorium she becomes aware of a bit of drool on the corner of her lip and quickly uses her hoody's sleave to wipe it away. I need to get a hold of myself, I'm here to blend in, not dine in. she repeats in her head over and over again as if the chant would do away with her urges.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

James sits down next to the girl on the bench. He silently thanks whatever deities there are that his dad showed him how to fold his weapon up into his shirt sleeves before he got sent to school. That's always been a problem for his family after all.
The girl gives him an idle nod.

The cat studies him briefly.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nice cat."
James says nodding at the girl.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks."
The girl barely looks at him.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is it one of those emotional support animals? You know, like for people with stress problems?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 1274