Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are a Private Investigator  (Read 2237 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Private Investigator
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 06:20:15 am »

> Start questline: Deal with injury.
> First step: Take out cellphone, call ambulance.

Deal with injury started!

Trying to ignore the blaring sound effects, confetti, and giant floating letters above you, you take out your cellphone and begin dialing an ambulance. The ambulance, thankfully, was close by, and is due to arrive in ten minutes.

Use roofing materials to repair self.

Impatient, you decide to take matters into your own hands. You manage to make a makeshift wheelchair. With no wheels.

> Start questline: Deal with injury.
> First step: Take out cellphone, call ambulance.

Prank call said ambulance.

Bash our head on the floor until we die and rise as a zombie.

The ambulance arrives, but before the paramedics rush out to help you, they have an argument inside. They finally seem to understand that you just prank-called them. They prepare to leave.

You bash your head repeatedly on the floor. Adding to the already dangerous brain damage you suffered during your fall, you collapse to the ground and your eyes close for the last time.

You are dead.

You are Ethan Faraway, private investigator. The school board has hired you to solve the murder of Charlene Daniels, as well as other murders in the school.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Teacher
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 06:21:11 am »

>Find witnesses
>Huff witnesses
>Gain insight
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 01:22:12 pm »

DANG IT YOU IDIOTS! I WANTED TO TEACH THE KIDS MAGIC!

rewind time and be the teacher agian
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 04:40:18 pm »

Remember we are part of a secret cult of necromancers and raise the victim from the dead and ask what happened.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 09:57:07 pm »

>Find witnesses
>Huff witnesses
>Gain insight

You find a couple of teachers who witnessed the scuffle, though for some reason they can't remember which teacher was fighting Charlene. Insight gained. Maybe the students could be of help as well.

DANG IT YOU IDIOTS! I WANTED TO TEACH THE KIDS MAGIC!

rewind time and be the teacher agian

You, a member of a secret, epistolary cult, have delved into deep and forbidden tomes and found partial mastery over time. You manage to 'rewind' time. Through the eyes of the teacher, you see that the one who threw you off was the PE teacher. He stares right into your eyes. Not the teacher's, but your true eyes.

Remember we are part of a secret cult of necromancers and raise the victim from the dead and ask what happened.

Something is amiss here. Drawing from even stranger magics, you attempt to raise the teacher from the grave. Her thoughts are scrambled and jumbled. You can't even call upon her spirit. The only one word you could make out of the ritual was "BASEMENT".

Now you are Private Investigative Cultist!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 10:01:14 pm »

Seek out cafeteria to perform necromancy upon the "meat" within. We need a proper Horrormold Zombie if we're going to investigate the plot hook.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 05:01:24 am »

Seek out cafeteria to perform necromancy upon the "meat" within. We need a proper Horrormold Zombie if we're going to investigate the plot hook.

You ask the students to clear out the cafeteria and for the lunchlady to prepare some rotten or spoilt meat. Which happened to be all of it. Pulling a candle out of your pocket (a cultist should never be without one), you start the ritual.

The meat tenderizes and churns, waxing and waning, until finally the meat takes on the image of Man.

But this is no mere Horrormold zombie. You have done what only a few others have done before. You have created true life! The Horrormold starts, fearful of the dark world it was born in. The anxiety is replaced by curiousity, and the Horrormold lumbers over to you, attempting to mimic your bipedalness, but falling into a pile of meat before reforming once more.

Gained True Horror!
Dying of laughter?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 05:03:31 am »

Explore basement with true horror

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 05:12:18 pm »

Cast "Slapis Bitchis" on any enemies that we see.
Pages: 1 [2]