Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: PyDwarf 1.1.4: Werebeast  (Read 36605 times)

madk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • pineapplemachine
Re: PyDwarf 1.1.3: Flux Stone
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2017, 03:07:15 am »

I believe I have done everything but when I go to run the python manager.py it just flickers and turns off. Did I miss anything?

How are you running it? If you're running it normally in a command line it shouldn't do that, and it should tell you what the program did and what went wrong, if anything.

Here is one short tutorial on how to do this: http://pythoncentral.io/execute-python-script-file-shell/ See the section named "Run a Python script under Windows with the Command Prompt".

madk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • pineapplemachine
Re: PyDwarf 1.1.4: Werebeast
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2017, 05:22:09 am »

Today I released a new version of PyDwarf! This is a fairly small update, but I think a lot of people who've been interested in PyDwarf's mod merging capability will be happy to know that it now works correctly with the latest PyDwarf version, and that there is a new tutorial just explaining how to use this feature.

Visit PyDwarf's releases page to download the most recent version and please feel welcome to check out the pineapple.diff tutorial that explains how to get started merging normally manually-installed mods using PyDwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]