Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Libraries and how to do them right? (also how to copy scientific research?)  (Read 972 times)

Lord scorch

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of the steelflame fort
    • View Profile

title says it all folks!

any tips on Libraries and how too start Magic in general is also helpful!

thank you for your time.
("Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
I'm 99% sure this is how Resident Evil started.)

("A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration")

("I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.")

WhiteLighter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Old version I couldnt tell you; it was inpenetrable to me with all the other stuff to maintain at that point in game; new version is great for libraries although perhaps not as deep as the old version so depends what your looking for; but in Reborn its the Scriptorium that makes the books, youll need; Leather+Tallow for Vellum pages (tanner), murder ash for ink(kitchen), boil hooves and other horsey bits for glue (kitchen) and then smash out books until you have enough to build the specific library you want. Someone correct me if Im wrong but I think I followed them though every stage.

Lord scorch

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of the steelflame fort
    • View Profile

ohhhhh thank yooooooou! i looked over the Scriptorium thinking it was something too do with ONLY magic. thanks for the info dude!
("Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
I'm 99% sure this is how Resident Evil started.)

("A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration")

("I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.")