Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 14651 times)

Ijiraat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Starting Soon
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2015, 03:54:39 pm »

Name: Malo Hakru

Species: Togruta

Description: A lean fit male with rusty green  skin. He has white markings on his face and his montrals are also white with deep purple stripes. He has sharp canines. He does not wear shoes. He has orange eyes.

Inventory: Long sleeve, black loose shirt open at the throat, loose fitting tan pants cuffed at the bottom, 6'' knife with a curved blade.

Abilities: His montrals allow his to ultrasonically sense the proximity of physical objects, he is a very skilled hunter, and is a great team player with a pack mentality. He is force sensitive.

Backstory: Malo grew up on his home planet of Shili, hunting with his tribe. Once grown he quickly become known for being the fastest and most ferocious hunter his large tribe had seen. He was fast and cunning and went in for the kill on the large thimiars when others were too afraid. He has never been one to boast or brag and in fact spends most of his time silent and tranquil. He loves having people around and excels at working as a team because of his upbringing. Togruta had been made Jedi in the Jedi Order almost simce its founding and this has always been Malo's dream. To protect the Republic from evil. Evil has a new face now, that of Lord Shadowspawn, and Malo will do his part to put and end to his evil.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:11:43 pm by Ijiraat »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Starting Soon
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2015, 05:54:34 pm »

For this RTD, instead of posting each person's status after each turn, I'm just going to update this google spreadsheet with the most up-to-date information. Now, let's get this party started.
Turn 1
The group of six just finished familiarizing themselves with the Aluminum Buzzard when a hologram of Colonel Calrissian came through. "Special Task Force 1, I have just received word from General Skywalker that they need backup on Tatooine. I suggest you get there as fast as you can. We don't have time to waste." As he signed off, the group looked at each other. The first decision had to be made... who was going to fly?

Character Status
All members onboard the Aluminum buzzard.
Individual status

Alluminum Buzzard:
Landed on Coruscant. Flight path to space clear of obstacles.
Shield HP: 10
All systems operational.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:10:51 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Ijiraat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 1 Waitlist open
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 06:06:50 pm »

"I would definitely suggest that PI-07 takes over piloting duties." Malo says calmly from where he stands after the hologram fades. "I for one have no experience with flying anything, much less a ship as large as this."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:19:14 pm by Ijiraat »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2015, 06:13:05 pm »

PI throws his hands up in the jerky way of cheap protocol droids and speaks is in high pitched, chipper voice

"Jolly good, sir!"

He then lets his arms fall to his sides in a fluid motion. When he speaks next, it is in a deep, monotone voice.

"Commentary: A wise choice to let one with experience do this task. I can already see we'll get along just fine."

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2015, 06:20:26 pm »

Wes eyes the droid warily. He sighs and says:

"Unless someone other than the droid has any actual flying skills, I suppose we don't have any actual choice in the matter. We have our orders from command, and I'd rather we get to them as fast as possible."
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 06:21:39 pm »

Oh, I should probably mention this.

Post your actions in bold
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2015, 06:46:51 pm »

(I don't get the slugthrower stuff? I'm gonna die. Horribly.)
"Yeah, sure. I don't know how to fly ships at all, so you should."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:21 pm »

(I don't get the slugthrower stuff? I'm gonna die. Horribly.)
"Yeah, sure. I don't know how to fly ships at all, so you should."
oops, missed that. I'll fix it.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »

((I just now have seen the thread. I'm resisting the urge to roll a Hutt Pilot, seeing as you lack an official character for the role and the idea of a Hutt in the pilot's seat of a nimble spacecraft amuses me. Perhaps I will do so once I am not posting from phone.))
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2015, 08:05:21 pm »

((I just now have seen the thread. I'm resisting the urge to roll a Hutt Pilot, seeing as you lack an official character for the role and the idea of a Hutt in the pilot's seat of a nimble spacecraft amuses me. Perhaps I will do so once I am not posting from phone.))
The waitlist beckons.

If someone dies during a planet liberation, after the planet is safe, the waitlist people will replace the dead ones for next mission.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:10:15 pm by origamiscienceguy »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2015, 08:59:35 pm »

(Are we taking from legends or canon? I like legends, but I am okay with either.)
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2015, 09:20:11 pm »

(Are we taking from legends or canon? I like legends, but I am okay with either.)
I am not very familiar with the new canon, so it will probably be more legends based, even though I'm trying to make this not based on much more than episodes 4-6

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 10:00:02 pm »

I am not very familiar with the new canon, so it will probably be more legends based, even though I'm trying to make this not based on much more than episodes 4-6
(The main villain is secretly Jar Jar Binks. Make it happen.

Also, new canon is basically: if it's not on the movies, it's not canon.)
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2015, 10:02:40 pm »

"I agree. The droid is programmed to fly, and none of us can fly. That, then, would be the best option. As for the rest of us, I suggest we discuss strategy for when we get there."
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Ijiraat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2015, 10:12:19 pm »

"Would you or Wes care to share any thoughts about tactics or strategy for the upcoming battle?" Malo asks politely of the two strategists on the team.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:22:07 pm by Ijiraat »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13