Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 14644 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 1 Waitlist open
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2015, 12:16:39 am »

"Well, we weren't given very much information, but assuming Mos Eisley is still in republic control, when we land, we will need to...."

Roll to Strategize!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2015, 12:25:40 am »

ptw

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2015, 12:36:27 am »

Yes, Lucy is a laser.

"Who are the commanding officers on Tatooine and where are they located? I'm curious."

Consult the intel that we have received on the imperial forces attacking Tatooine.

((I suggest we go to Naboo after Tatooine. I want a tank. By the way, how much would rocket boots cost?))
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2015, 10:00:12 am »

The computer pulls up the most up-to-date information of tatooine.

Currently, the Imperials have space superiority with a star destroyer having just destroyed the Republics Nebulon B Frigate. The star destroyer is occupied with other ships on the opposite side of the planet as Mos Eisly, but expect some Tie Fighter resistance if you come in that way. Mos Eisly itself is currently under siege by 6 ATAT's and several ATST's but they are not advancing yet. However, do not expect to be able to land in Mos Eisly. The defense is lead by General Skywalker with 20 mortars holding back the imperial advance. The Imperials have a small outpost near Mos Eisly where Captain Paulson is directing the forces. The outpost is not in range of the ATAT's.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2015, 11:46:58 am »

"Statement: I will go and familiarize myself with the ship's controls while our esteemed leaders consider our manner of approach."

Go and get familiar with the ship's controls. Make the necessary pre-flight checks to make sure we don't have any technical difficulties.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2015, 04:40:59 pm »

"I see. That doesnt look good. What we need to do, is hijack one of the ATAT's. If we can do that, we can break through the other ATAT's like they're nothing. They wont expect an attack from the inside. To do that, we'll need to get behind enemy lines unseen. Perhaps some disguising ourselves?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2015, 04:53:50 pm »

Roll to Strategize!
I am going to change tactics to making the NPC's listen to your plans more. Since Anybody can make a plan.  I think I'll change the "tactics" buff to a "command" buff.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2015, 05:23:23 pm »

((Ok, thats fine. Ignore that then....))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2015, 06:11:17 pm »

"If we took an AT-AT, we would get shot by the other ones unless we took the only remaining AT-AT. Personally, I suggest we go straight for Paulson, but I'm no strategist."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2015, 06:30:40 pm »

"If we took an AT-AT, they wouldnt know we had one until it was too late. Besides, I seriously doubt that they would keep their AT-AT's so close to each other that they would notice that there was a problem. That would be a serious strategic flaw on their part. After we take out the AT-AT's, it would be a free ride to Paulson.

Or we could go stealthily, but that involves more risk, in my opinion."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2015, 07:03:57 pm »

This brings me to another question. How often should I update? And what should I do to players who haven't submitted an action? Since this is more RPG than most RTD's, I feel that the updates should be longer than normal. I've put a poll up (or will soon, if you are a ninja)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2015, 08:17:37 pm »

((I voted for every two or so days. I think that's about right....))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2015, 09:53:16 pm »

Turn 2
The crew began discussing strategy among themselves, while PI-07 (3+1=4) familiarized itself with the controls of the ship. It also found the ships condition to be completely satisfactory for flight.

Character Status:
All on board the Aluminum Buzzard
Deatails

Alluminum Buzzard:
Landed on Coruscant
10/10 Shield HP
All systems functioning.

Spoiler: Galaxy status (click to show/hide)

GM Note: I'm going to add a mechanic for leveling up. If your character decides to practice a skill rather that perform an action, I'll roll a d8 with an 8 granting an extra plus 1 to rolls of that type. Maximum of +2. The exception will be to practicing the force. Instead, an 8 roll will unlock new abilities that gets progressively more powerful. You guys should have plenty of time on the ship to practice some stuff.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:56:31 pm by origamiscienceguy »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 2 | Waitlist open
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »

By the way, are the Sith still limited to two force users at a time, or are they more common now?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 2 | Waitlist open
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2015, 10:34:51 pm »

By the way, are the Sith still limited to two force users at a time, or are they more common now?
Your team does not know this information at this time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13