Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sword Art Online [RPG]  (Read 2128 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Sword Art Online [RPG]
« on: May 24, 2015, 03:22:12 pm »

This thread will be loosely based off the anime, Sword Art Online (Link below to the anime series)
http://kissanime.com/Anime/Sword-Art-Online-Dub/Episode-001?id=52147

In this game you will be playing as Kiriko, the hero of sword art online. For those who don't know SAO, the basic plot is that there is this awesome virtual reality game that lots of people buy called Sword Art Online but on the opening day, the creator of the game traps every player inside of the game. The only way to escape the game is to clear the game by reaching the top of an enormous dungeon castle which is composed of 100 floors. Also, if you die in the game, you die in real life.

In this game you will suggest actions for Kiriko to take as he advances through the Dungeon. Every few posts I will tell you what actions Kiriko ends up making based on your replies. When you open up the correct door in a dungeon, you will face a BOSS monster.

Here is your starting situation...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: I messed up. I meant Kirito when I said Kiriko. My bad.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:00:53 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online [RPG]
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:25 pm »

Go to the hidden treasure spots in the critter zones that you remember from the beta to get some free money and XP.
In a time before time, I had a name.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 07:16:31 pm »

In this game you will be playing as Kiriko, the hero of sword art online.
Kiriko

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 07:24:07 pm »

Go to the hidden treasure spots in the critter zones that you remember from the beta to get some free money and XP.
+1.

Name of SAO hero is Kirito. Kiriko is female name, more fitting for his Gun Gale Online alter ego.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 08:09:03 pm »

+1.
+1.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 05:14:13 am »

+1.
+1.

Your level has increased to the overpowered level of 2.)

Great job Kiriko.

Luckily after this you go to an even better grinding spot. You are now level 10.

After this you...

(If anyone wants me to add artwork to this and retcon the threads add the phrase "anime+" below what you are making Kiriko
do next
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:19:45 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 07:05:40 am »

It's only the first floor, so people aren't too sure on how bosses work, go to the town buy the best equipment for floor 1 and a bazillion of health potions and try to find the first nutjobs planning on take on the first boss. To be level 10 already we must have been leveling for almost a month, let's see how it goes.
In a time before time, I had a name.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 07:13:27 am »

I want you to add artwork but I don't want you to retcon the thread. What do I do?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 07:19:24 am »

It's only the first floor, so people aren't too sure on how bosses work, go to the town buy the best equipment for floor 1 and a bazillion of health potions and try to find the first nutjobs planning on take on the first boss. To be level 10 already we must have been leveling for almost a month, let's see how it goes.
+1.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 07:49:09 am »

+1.

Time spent in game: 1 month.
After buying gear, you and other top players meet up at the next town to discuss plans for the upcoming battle. Your intelligence goes up by +5.

EDIT: I might just decide to add artwork for future panels or something. Though normally if I add artwork I initially post the base of the thread and then modify it by adding the art.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:37:24 am by star2wars3 »