Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 234476 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #1320 on: June 18, 2015, 05:06:41 pm »

I was wondering if I could have my priests perform Artistic rituals on medallions. The rituals would make the medallions holy to me (thus strengthening their souls), increasing the power of Divine Art (when using my spheres), and allowing me to tap into their souls. Said soul-tapping will be limited to letting me use Art without divine energy by using the souls of the medallion-wearers. I can only draw until the wearer is at 20% progress to soul-burnout, at which point I stop being able to do so until it's less than 20% again.
Knowledge of Art and the relevant disciplines would be necessary to create these medallions, but otherwise it's possibly that any god could make similar ones.

Would creating the above system be free, all things considered, or would I have to spend Essence on creating the system?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 05:13:00 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: June 18, 2015, 05:12:53 pm »

I listen to prayers. Any asking me to save them from Frederick or is everyone just kinda alright with his rule?

Had Stirk not placed an absurd cost on something that acts like normal matter 99% of the time, they would be just kinda alright with crater of Frederic
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: June 18, 2015, 05:14:15 pm »

I listen to prayers. Any asking me to save them from Frederick or is everyone just kinda alright with his rule?

Had Stirk not placed an absurd cost on something that acts like normal matter 99% of the time, they would be just kinda alright with crater of Frederic
Uhhhh....I don't quite understand what you're saying. Could you rephrase? (No sarcasm)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: June 18, 2015, 05:16:16 pm »

You could always look at the post where I made them, ya know, Kevak.

Search Great Trees or Saplings in either OOC or IC, and it should be one of the mentions of them(aka the farthest back posts).
I don't think you ever specified. I'll look later though.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 18, 2015, 05:16:46 pm »

Uhhhh....I don't quite understand what you're saying. Could you rephrase? (No sarcasm)

I hate encroaching empires but antimater is expensive.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: June 18, 2015, 05:18:50 pm »

I put an absurd cost on a city-leveling explosion....
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: June 18, 2015, 05:21:24 pm »

Heh, maybe antimatter shouldn't be the first thing you resorted to.
You seem quite nuke happy.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: June 18, 2015, 05:25:32 pm »

In this universe, antimatter is harder to make than normal matter, regardless of location.

Them's the breaks.

Of course, the alternative route would be for Stirk to say that the entirety of the universe is made up of anti-matter, so that it would have no effect.

And yes, I did, Kevak. I looked it up immediately after telling you. I even found an instance of giving the link to Andres when he asked/did the exact same thing. That is actually the primary reason it annoyed me, is because I don't wanna end up doing it for half the people here. >.>
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: June 18, 2015, 05:26:41 pm »

I put an absurd cost on a city-leveling explosion.
A milligram should be more then enough to level the throne room. It's 1/500th of a Hiroshima explosion.

In this universe, antimatter is harder to make than normal matter, regardless of location.

Them's the breaks.

Of course, the alternative route would be for Stirk to say that the entirety of the universe is made up of anti-matter, so that it would have no effect.

And yes, I did, Kevak. I looked it up immediately after telling you. I even found an instance of giving the link to Andres when he asked/did the exact same thing. That is actually the primary reason it annoyed me, is because I don't wanna end up doing it for half the people here. >.>
*shall look up at some point~*

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: June 18, 2015, 05:28:55 pm »

...so about 24 to 30 tons of TNT, you mean?

It's a little easier to visualize if you don't measure everything in Hiroshimas.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: June 18, 2015, 05:33:59 pm »

I put an absurd cost on a city-leveling explosion.
A milligram should be more then enough to level the throne room. It's 1/500th of a Hiroshima explosion.
1 gram=43 kilotons
1 miligram= 43 tons
43 tons=~this
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: June 18, 2015, 05:35:20 pm »

This reminds me of some science I should be doing....

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: June 18, 2015, 05:39:18 pm »

I am aware the Lizard Men are part of the Aag nation, and Uztot isn't praising his own/Azem's creation. I just can't be brothered to name the three other members individually.

That and I still accociate the Aag nation with Lithus and forgot about my poor Lizards...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 05:41:16 pm by Vgray »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: June 18, 2015, 11:27:29 pm »

This'll be interesting.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: June 18, 2015, 11:41:09 pm »

Hey Stirk, maybe you should institute a player cap now. Maybe have it be the current player count?
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 166