Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 237644 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #1470 on: June 22, 2015, 12:10:09 pm »

Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: June 22, 2015, 12:11:52 pm »

Indeed, Icimtea. There is no escape from your past.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: June 22, 2015, 12:13:47 pm »

Indeed, Icimtea. There is no escape from your past.
Haha.

Andres, on another note, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop that as well. I honestly would rather not know your secret actions because it ruins the fun of the game for me. I haven't yet looked at your "private messages" but I have almost accidentally clicked on them multiple times simply because my first instinct upon seeing a spoiler is to click the spoiler :P.

It's kinda rough.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: June 22, 2015, 12:30:19 pm »

Demonic Spoon, do you plan on keeping your bestiary updated? If you don't, would you mind if I copy it and maintain it updated?

(And also andres, I updated your sheet in my list.)
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: June 22, 2015, 12:58:29 pm »

I was planning on updating it tomorrow

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: June 22, 2015, 01:16:23 pm »

They'll invent iron, Farg? :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:33 pm »

What's with these orcs anyway, were they made secretly?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: June 22, 2015, 01:29:18 pm »

Give a fey mood to a group of Yaag, who will work together to invent iron and steel.

And so the divinely inspired steel spreads.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: June 22, 2015, 01:30:15 pm »

They'll invent iron, Farg? :P

I derped. I meant they find how to make stuff out of it. I'll correct right away.

Oh, and I didn't mean that you weren't doing a good job, DS. I just wanted to know if you planned to keep it updated or if you just wanted to list what already existed.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: June 22, 2015, 02:16:48 pm »

Andres...reported a post for cheating... -.-

Isn't that a decision for the GM to make? You know, kick someone out of a game instead of a moderator coming along, "Oh, you cheated in a ROLEPLAYING GAME! HOW DARE YOU?"
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: June 22, 2015, 04:11:50 pm »

I'm really hoping he meant Stirk.

Toady would be rather annoyed otherwise.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: June 22, 2015, 04:56:13 pm »

What's with these orcs anyway, were they made secretly?

Nope but they did just come into existence last tick. And they also happen to have every technology the dwarves ever had as well. So ya know, nothing to worry about.

Isn't that a decision for the GM to make? You know, kick someone out of a game instead of a moderator coming along, "Oh, you cheated in a ROLEPLAYING GAME! HOW DARE YOU?"

Ooh popcorn. Do I get Influence for this?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: June 22, 2015, 05:03:01 pm »

Andres, on another note, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop that as well. I honestly would rather not know your secret actions because it ruins the fun of the game for me. I haven't yet looked at your "private messages" but I have almost accidentally clicked on them multiple times simply because my first instinct upon seeing a spoiler is to click the spoiler :P.

It's kinda rough.
Thanks for keeping it in. If Stirk says to not do it anymore, I'll stop. If he's still ok with it, I'll think about it. Honestly, it seems to me like you're just a bit lacking in self-control but considering other people might've had the same problem, it might not be worth having them around.

Someone posted spoilers to a recent show in the anime thread once. I reported it, Toady solved it, and he wasn't annoyed. Also, while it is certainly up to the GM to decide whether my GM Only actions can actually be considered secret or not, Rolepgeek didn't even wait to find out before looking at them. The fact that Stirk has so far supported my usage of GM Only actions plus the fact that he hasn't said anything against them means that Rolepgeek did something bad regardless of Stirk's future decision on GM Only actions.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 05:05:12 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: June 22, 2015, 05:51:26 pm »

Define 'supported'. As in, he didn't post the action results publicly or refuse to do them? I would not consider that support. That's just a lack of opposition, and taking the seven seconds to transfer the action results to a PM.

Don't get me wrong, if Stirk is fine with or wants secret stuff to go in the public thread, I'll refrain from reading them, and might even use it. They probably make it a little easier on him. But as it is now it looks like you trying to one-up everyone else by getting your stuff done ahead of time. That's fine, and it's not like I'm gonna blab about those actions,  I'm just letting you know that there is a cost for haste. You wanna get a moderator involved, fine, I don't think it's worth bothering them about but you do what you want. Until Stirk says otherwise, better to ask forgiveness than permission. In your opinion, I'm being inconsiderate, immoral, and a poor sport. In my opinion, you're being conniving, entitled, and a poor sport. That's not to say you are those things, just that that is how you appear at the moment from my perspective.

I didn't expect a positive reaction, certainly, but I also didn't expect a HOW DARE YOU, as though I'd looked into your deepest darkest secrets and told the whole world.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: June 22, 2015, 06:15:29 pm »

The biggest problem here is that you read the up until now secret actions without asking Stirk first. You just went and did it anyway because you felt that that's what the rule should be, despite no one saying any such thing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 166