Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 236853 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (14/⊕∵↯)
« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2015, 02:49:00 am »

Yup! We should co-operate to make suns and chitin moons!
And the politics begin.

"These thousandfold chitin moons are essential to galactic wellbeing, and I will not tolerate efforts by a small sect of traitors to undermine their continued construction!"

So long as Nilva isn't barred from doing/offering certain things and doesn't have followers attacked, It would be perfectly fine with cooperating~
Well that's great but holy crap you are going to have difficulty offering anything sphere-related to the procedure.

Are we going to co-operate to make a solar system? Because apparently making the complete package of sun + planets + moons give a significant discount.
This is a pretty good point, and I guess a good reason to figure out if/how/who's cooperating with/on what. Assuming we want traditional star systems, of course; there might or might not be anything stopping us from making cube worlds orbited by their own personal ministars that are actually golden palaces filled with exotic fish.

So on that note, anyone know what they want to do? I was leaning towards trying to figure out semicoherent pantheons for each world/project/whatever, but there's infinite ways to do this.
I have... Plans.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2015, 02:50:05 am »

Yup! We should co-operate to make suns and chitin moons!
And the politics begin.

"These thousandfold chitin moons are essential to galactic wellbeing, and I will not tolerate efforts by a small sect of traitors to undermine their continued construction!"

So long as Nilva isn't barred from doing/offering certain things and doesn't have followers attacked, It would be perfectly fine with cooperating~
Well that's great but holy crap you are going to have difficulty offering anything sphere-related to the procedure.

Are we going to co-operate to make a solar system? Because apparently making the complete package of sun + planets + moons give a significant discount.
This is a pretty good point, and I guess a good reason to figure out if/how/who's cooperating with/on what. Assuming we want traditional star systems, of course; there might or might not be anything stopping us from making cube worlds orbited by their own personal ministars that are actually golden palaces filled with exotic fish.

So on that note, anyone know what they want to do? I was leaning towards trying to figure out semicoherent pantheons for each world/project/whatever, but there's infinite ways to do this.
I have... Plans.
Plans related to making unconventional solar systems or just general plans?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 29, 2015, 02:52:34 am »

I have... Plans.
I think I can guess what those plans are.

I wish kevak was king of the world.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone that is not a trap is executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2015, 02:52:48 am »

€€€
Price check on creating an endless, earthlike planet, that generates new terrain when discovered by sapients.
Price check on creating a muse, which is basically an angel that helps, fights and heals with music.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 29, 2015, 02:53:48 am »

I'm gonna let you people do the solarsystemy thing. Don't exactly have spheres for it.

So just general plans.

I have... Plans.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone that is not a trap is executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
Actually it's arguably worse and arguably better. You'll see~

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 29, 2015, 02:54:45 am »

€€€
Price check on creating an endless, earthlike planet, that generates new terrain when discovered by sapients.
Pretty sure that's one is going to get you a "infinity essence" answer like big bang universe.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 29, 2015, 02:57:34 am »

I'm gonna let you people do the solarsystemy thing. Don't exactly have spheres for it.

So just general plans.

I have... Plans.

Sure you do. Wolves. The planet is a dish on a wolf's back. Ez.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2015, 03:01:50 am »

Spheres aren't as relevant in Ye Gods as they are in Kalpa. It only subtracts like 3E from a 10E project if you have the right sphere. In old Ye Gods, I could make a moon-sized space battleship for a mere 8E (normal moon was 6E) and that was for both a Humans/Ambitions god and a Souls/Blood goddess.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2015, 03:03:07 am »

Welp, that's good. I need to dust off the god, and do him properly anyways.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crack-a-lack-a

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2015, 03:04:28 am »

...I have no idea what your god actually wants HissingWalnuts.  ???

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 29, 2015, 03:07:46 am »

That was a problem too in the first Kalpa. It's something to do with heat...and stuff.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 29, 2015, 03:09:40 am »

Note: I'm not going to join any plan or pact OOC, especially when the game hasn't even started yet. If you want Aurosseu to help you with something, you'll have to convince him, not me. I'm also open for PM's both Ic and OOC, or even completely unrelated matters, if anyone wants sneaky conversation with me or Aurosseu. I have quite a bit of experience in sneaky plays in god games (this you can thank Cim on), so don't be afraid to ask me for advice.
Fair enough. I just thought it might be good to get some groundwork so we could hit the ground running as it were when the game starts.
Yeah, this. Other than being slightly more authentic, I'm not sure I see the point in deferring everything until game start.

So just general plans.

I should probably point out that by the system of brutal fiefdoms I'm advocating, such vagrancy and unsolicited alterations of others' property would be grounds for... I dunno, having a space kraken made to keep you away, or something. A very obviously and unambiguously female space kraken.

€€€
Pretty sure that's one is going to get you a "infinity essence" answer like big bang universe.
Probably, but I'm gonna laugh if it's feasible to make Minecraftia.

To be fair, that's true for me of half the gods here.

That was a problem too in the first Kalpa. It's something to do with heat...and stuff.
Eh? What was a problem?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 29, 2015, 03:11:48 am »

I didn't know what exactly Liram would get a bonus for back in a Godgame I used to GM :x.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 29, 2015, 03:14:37 am »

To be fair, that's true for me of half the gods here.
Yeah, but Liram seems to hit a new level of vagueness or something.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 29, 2015, 03:19:09 am »

€€€
First of all, I call BS on it costing infinity Essence since the universe I asked for was finite. :P Secondly, the trick is to make a race of beings that generate new terrain as they explore.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 166