Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 234518 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #1395 on: June 20, 2015, 07:15:56 pm »

I have no god damn idea who is trying to kil who, which gods are fighting which and what is the situation in mortal realm. I am honestly thinking about starting to kill gods until number decreaces enough so that I'd be able to keep track of them.

I think I will try to do something to record who is at war with who. Probably a crappy doodle like I did when proposing the torus world and spiral sun. Also, I really need to draw the Yaag and the Deepcrawlers. I also have a half finished drawing of a Maag in Sandcotton leaf armor I should really finish.

Edit:
Most likely completely wrong and missing several civilizations. If anyone find something missing or wrong, please tell me.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:45:46 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: June 20, 2015, 08:36:55 pm »

Spoiler: GM/Pantheon Only (click to show/hide)

EDIT: What's this "New Kingdom"? What's this "Beast"? What are these "Advents"? I REALLY need a rundown on important stuff that's happened while I was on the cruise.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:33:13 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: June 20, 2015, 08:47:31 pm »

The new kingdom randomly appeared at some point and started conquering land on every nation except the clan rilem. If I remember correctly Mavnon kinda admitted being behind them (I might be wrong tho). The beast was in Verruckt's dungeon, where a bunch of civilization leaders were teleported to fight it. That beast resisted two 3P worth strikes from me. Regenerating from the first one and completely blocking the second one. I have no Idea what the Advents are.

I'll be unavailable for most of the evening, so I might not be able to answer anybody for that period of time.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: June 20, 2015, 08:48:36 pm »

What race is this New Kingdom made up of? Who leads it?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: June 20, 2015, 08:51:07 pm »

What race is this New Kingdom made up of? Who leads it?

People from every single sapient races, except maybe the great tree. The leader is a unnamed human. Not much is known about them publicly.

Edit: Demonic spoon, I just noticed you missed the Yaag in your bestiary. The post in which I created them is here.

And also, andres, stirk said the new kingdom is the largest currently existing, IIRC.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:27:05 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: June 20, 2015, 09:32:13 pm »

I have no god damn idea who is trying to kil who, which gods are fighting which and what is the situation in mortal realm. I am honestly thinking about starting to kill gods until number decreaces enough so that I'd be able to keep track of them.

I think I will try to do something to record who is at war with who. Probably a crappy doodle like I did when proposing the torus world and spiral sun. Also, I really need to draw the Yaag and the Deepcrawlers. I also have a half finished drawing of a Maag in Sandcotton leaf armor I should really finish.

Edit:
Most likely completely wrong and missing several civilizations. If anyone find something missing or wrong, please tell me.
I dont think the new guys are attacking the human kingdom. They're on different fragments arent they?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: June 20, 2015, 09:33:00 pm »

Edit:

Ehh well Clan Rilem is 'allied' more with the Great Tribe than with the other dwarves who simply trade with the Clan.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: June 20, 2015, 09:39:18 pm »

Edit:
I dont think the new guys are attacking the human kingdom. They're on different fragments arent they?

I don't remember seeing stirk ever mentioning that anything is on a different fragment from another one, so I kinda assumed everyone is on the same one. We really should give them a name at some point. I might be completely wrong, though.

I'll add your corrections as soon I can, micelus.

Edit: Done
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:46:19 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: June 20, 2015, 11:49:36 pm »

$$$
Price check on creating a corporeal dimension

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: June 20, 2015, 11:51:15 pm »

$$$
Price check on creating a corporeal dimension
sounds ridiculously expensive
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: June 21, 2015, 12:36:03 am »

I think I got most the PMs from the past ticks responded too. I will see if I can get the willpower up to do OOC and/or the tick tommorow.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: June 21, 2015, 01:00:55 am »

I think I got most the PMs from the past ticks responded too. I will see if I can get the willpower up to do OOC and/or the tick tommorow.
You didn't respond to mine?  :(

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: June 21, 2015, 01:03:12 am »

You didn't respond to mine?  :(

Oh yeah. Missed that  :P. Ill get on it. AFTER MIDNIGHT PM TIME GOOO!

*Think* I got it now.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:09:25 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: June 21, 2015, 01:17:08 am »

Thanks Stirk, it's appreciated.  :)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: June 21, 2015, 01:51:07 am »

Probably best to do the OOC before it gets any more out of date.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 166