Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 236929 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #2040 on: July 24, 2015, 12:41:24 pm »

((That comes later.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: July 24, 2015, 12:57:14 pm »

$$$
Price check on enchanting 2 instruments at the same time to make them capable of being used for instrumental magic.
Price check on enchanting 5 instruments at the same time to make them capable of being used for instrumental magic.
Price check on enchanting 10 instruments at the same time to make them capable of being used for instrumental magic.
Price check on enchanting 50 instruments at the same time to make them capable of being used for instrumental magic.
Price check on creating 4 Fragment horns.

Fragment horns are great, brass instruments that can be used to send musical signals across unlimited distances, usually from one fragment to another. These sounds can cross dimensions. A fragment horn automatically comes in a great, marble tower. These towers can only be accessed by worshipers of the Elemental Council and those who got permission from the members of the Elemental Council. The signals sent can be heard in a radius of 5 miles from ALL fragment horns. Fragment horns are enchanted and capable of being used for instrumental magic.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: July 24, 2015, 04:01:27 pm »

Metalkin

Lorash would totaly help you out with that. Would probably make it way easyer, being god of metals and all.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: July 24, 2015, 06:16:04 pm »

I just returned from my holiday and I'm not really looking forward to reading all of it, so could someone please TL;DR what happened after tick 16?

Nobody has any clue.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: July 24, 2015, 06:21:12 pm »

Everything occurring this tick may or may not be a lie.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:54 pm »

Everything occurring this tick may or may not be a lie.
I have ways of finding the truth.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: July 25, 2015, 06:59:18 pm »

So...Looks like we aren't actually in a battle phase, I think. No need to wright [Battle] anymore.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: July 25, 2015, 08:10:47 pm »

So...Looks like we aren't actually in a battle phase, I think. No need to wright [Battle] anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: July 27, 2015, 02:16:31 pm »

I'm spending the week with the family, so I probably won't be able to work much on the requests I have. I should still be able to post if anything happens in the IC thread though.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: July 27, 2015, 03:44:42 pm »

I'm spending the week with the family, so I probably won't be able to work much on the requests I have. I should still be able to post if anything happens in the IC thread though.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: July 30, 2015, 02:48:14 am »

Are you accepting???

Name: Dgetga
Sphere:
Primary: Invention, Creation (as Creation pertains to Invention), Taking Old Things and Putting Them Together In New Ways.
Secondary: Magic, esp. Magical Devices

Primary form/associated symbol:
Primary form: A human in what one might call a steampunk outfit, with octarine detailing.
Symbol: An octarine gear.  If you can't get octarine paint in this universe, or you're on a budget, or you feel like it, any old gear symbol works. 

Goals: Make Cool Shit.  Seriously, that's about it.  Would equally support a new spell or a new OS, but magitech has a soft spot in his heart.  Really, somewhat of a Muse/'urban legend' as opposed to a proper God, as he doesn't believe in institutionalized worship or even in exclusivity.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 30, 2015, 07:58:06 am »

Are you accepting???

Sphere:
Primary: Invention, Creation (as Creation pertains to Invention), Taking Old Things and Putting Them Together In New Ways.

Primary form: A human in what one might call a steampunk outfit, with octarine detailing.
Symbol: An octarine gear.  If you can't get octarine paint in this universe, or you're on a budget, or you feel like it, any old gear symbol works. 

Goals: Make Cool Shit.  Seriously, that's about it.  Would equally support a new spell or a new OS, but magitech has a soft spot in his heart.  Really, somewhat of a Muse/'urban legend' as opposed to a proper God, as he doesn't believe in institutionalized worship or even in exclusivity.

Accepted, though as a far warning things are going a bit...sloooooooowly right now as I can not be bothered to write a tick update or get the blasted income done.... Also, since Worship is necessary to gain Essence, not being institutionally Worshiped can be a pretty big disadvantage.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 30, 2015, 10:56:16 am »

Heh, I'll probably have Skolld demand people to stop worshiping him eventually. As Skolld deems such as them thinking he NEEDS their help.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 30, 2015, 11:39:33 am »

Are you accepting???

Sphere:

Accepted, though as a far warning things are going a bit...sloooooooowly right now as I can not be bothered to write a tick update or get the blasted income done.... Also, since Worship is necessary to gain Essence, not being institutionally Worshiped can be a pretty big disadvantage.
Sould it not be Belief, instead of Worship?  You know, Discworld theology?
Because, you know, traditionally, actual faith in the god should be more important anyway.
The

Anywho: price check on a new city, inhabited by, well, people predisposed to worship me.
Tinkers, thinkers, magicians, unholy combinations of all three.  With a significant predisposition towards steampunk/magipunk/*punk.  Lots of *punk.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:49:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 30, 2015, 11:43:07 am »

Not in this world. :P We ain't in Discworld anymore.

Plus, it's really damn obvious we exist, the vast majority pf the time.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 166