Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185176 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 1:Creation
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2015, 06:07:15 pm »

"I've spoken as much as I care to about the material world. I'm curious, Izgamlo, are you able to use magic at the moment?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2015, 06:08:22 pm »

"I've spoken as much as I care to about the material world. I'm curious, Izgamlo, are you able to use magic at the moment?"
That depends entirely on whether you classify the divine powers we all possess as magic.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2015, 06:08:58 pm »

That depends entirely on whether you classify the divine powers we all possess as magic.
"I do not."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »

"I do not."
Then the answer should be self-evident. I like how you're not responding to my points. This leads me to believe that you have no decent rebuttals, thus meaning a tacit acknowledgement that I'm correct. Of course you're still going to support making spherical planets. Because of course you are. Sigh.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2015, 06:14:02 pm »

"I stated very clearly the reason I didn't and won't respond is because I don't care enough to do so. My interests lie much more heavily in the immaterial; souls, magic, and the like. The phenomenon of a god of Magic not being able to use magic is more interesting to me than arguing about the shape of a planet."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2015, 06:17:41 pm »

"I stated very clearly the reason I didn't and won't respond is because I don't care enough to do so. My interests lie much more heavily in the immaterial; souls, magic, and the like. The phenomenon of a god of Magic not being able to use magic is more interesting to me than arguing about the shape of a planet."
I have the potentia to create magic with but a thought. Our spheres do not grant us any inherent abilities, merely eases the way to creating them. Where is the deep philosophical meaning in this? This seems pointless navelgazing.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2015, 06:19:52 pm »

Iliseth checks herself to see if she has a soul. She activates soul vision and sees whether the other gods have souls.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2015, 06:21:03 pm »

"It is clear this is going to take a while. I expect if we don't come to a conclusion soon we will split into two pantheons and each pursue our own ideal. Irritation."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2015, 06:22:30 pm »

I will table any plans for essence usage for now while we argue about planetary systems. In the meantime:

> Use all of my power to rip numerous holes in the fabric of space
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:19:25 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2015, 06:24:19 pm »

(Are you talking about Power or are you talking about Essence, Power, and Crux combined? Capitalisation is important.)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2015, 06:25:05 pm »

(Are you talking about Power or are you talking about Essence, Power, and Crux combined? Capitalisation is important.)
((No it isn't. Terminology is. I said power, so I'm talking about power, not essence or crux.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2015, 06:35:13 pm »

Sigh. I guess there isn't much to do until we come up with an agreement.
Lithus and Luthus each splits into a body of their own, who then start juggling with small energy balls together.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2015, 06:48:35 pm »

"For the record...I vote in favor of Toric world, though a spherical world would also see me supporting it..I am...ambivalent on the subject of a growth/shade cycle."

"As for calendars...what need have my creations for calendars, if the world is even? They could tell by the blossoms on their skin; the shadows of their charges, if we allow seasons. I am...confused...on many of the points...that Iliseth makes. Many seem...unfounded?"

"...in any case, the germination season is almost over...if none else will...then I must be the one to plant the first seed."

Create a star-seed using 5 Essence. It can only grow into a full star with the Essence/Power of other gods being put into it until it is fully formed. The more essence put in, the more 'votes' they wil have as to it's final appearance/shape.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2015, 06:55:09 pm »

She awoke.

Debate and argument; a minor jolt. His mind became unclouded and alert. It tasted excellent although she would have preferred something with more meat on the bones.

He guided his form up to the debates of the gods and introduced herself. "I see we are already at odds; I thank you for giving me my first meal of this new eternity. I am Mavnon, deity of Conflict and I would very much hope that we will work together most splendidly."

"As for this debate about planets and stars, I frankly do not care. I shall be content with any creation you create. Do as you will."

She looked around at her gathered brethren; 16 in total. He focused on what seemed to be a deity of doors, wondering what it wa-

Fool.

"At the beginning of time itself, you dare already bring chaos into this realm? Are you mad?!"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:04:48 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2015, 06:56:23 pm »

((The follow is just my silly non-canon way of passing time.))

A low raspy voice echos across the void.

"You are doomed before you begin. It is but your nature."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 137