Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 182964 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Izgamlo creates a small featureless pocket dimension inside itself where the souls of its faithful can be stored, safe from the actions of other beings, especially the other gods. Thus pre-emptively stopping Illiseth from accessing them. The souls enter a state of stasis for now to keep them from getting bored until I can make the afterlife more interesting.

((If this would overflow and reduce my crux below 4, don't carry out the action))

Leave the souls of my believers alone please.
"I only meant to make their stay in limbo a little more interesting. Certainly nothing malicious."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 01:50:55 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

"I only meant to make their stay in limbo a little more interesting. Certainly nothing malicious."
Be that as it may, I would prefer you not interact with them at all without seeking my permission first.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Create the Durrakil, a race of sapient space-whales of 2km in size, that live of solar energy and occassionally drop gems that increase fertility on the places where they drop. They are of black colouration and hold six side fins. They communicate through song, and conversations with them are unnerving to shortlived creatures as the transmission of simple information can take minutes to hours. A healthy Durrakil can raise to be 5000 years old.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:44:19 am by Detoxicated »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fellow Gods, I ask you: which race is the most deserving of a spotlight in this universe? I have decided to bestow a blessing upon the most worthy, but am unsure of which is the noblest of the races."
Feh, they're all ungrateful, terrible little things. They smell bad too.
The only blessing they deserve is a shoe up whatever they use to excrete.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Create the Durrakil, a race of sapient space-whales of 2km in size, that live of solar energy and occassionally drop gems that increase fertility on the places where they drop. They are of black colouration and hold six side fins.
(How many are you gonna make?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

"My flying islands shall be called Elysium!"

If there is any life on Elysium, destroy it all. Make sure the islands are filled with forests of blossoming fruit trees and lush, flower-filled fields.

Create the Aliciaborn. Aliciaborn are sentient creatures, of various shapes and sizes. Most are similar to butterflies or dragonflies, but bird-like creatures, incorporeal beings and rarely tiny, non-sapient humanoids. They can only live on Elysium. All Aliciaborn can interbreed by fusing a part of their soul, but they prefer to mate with those similar to them. Create as much of them as i can, using essence.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iliseth observes the soul-fusion.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

Create the Divine library containing all non-secret history. Entrances to it would manifest as small houses within cities that were always there. The placement of bookshelves would be labyrinthine, but the one searching would always find what they were looking for within five minutes, then either seating and table to read the book there or the exit within another five. Any books taken out of the library would be "misplaced" after being read by those who took them and return back to the Library. Any damage done to the books would be repaired when book returns to the shelve.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Confusion."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Create the Divine library containing all non-secret history.
"As the discovery of technologies is a part of history, is it possible for people to read on technologies discovered by other civilisations?"

(So you said if my sphere lines up with the research I'm doing I'll get a bonus to the research and you'll nudge me in the right direction, right?)

I use soul sense to watch a human from the point of birth to an adult. How does a soul change during that time?

Soul sense to look at someone's soul. What does the soul look like? A ball of light? An aura covering the person? Exactly themselves?

I look at the souls of several Humans. Are there minor and/or major variations or are they all the same?

I look at the souls of multiple races. Are there any major/minor differences between the souls of different races?

I find a willing monk and after informing the monastery of my actions, I possess the monk, see what I can do inside his body, and leave. (No energy. I want to know if it's possible to possess without using energy.) If he dies, I'll try to put the soul back into the body without energy. If it doesn't work, I'll push it back in using 1 Power. Just in case it wasn't clear, the subject should know of all the risks beforehand.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:21:35 pm by Andres »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

I find a willing monk and after informing the monastery of my actions, I possess the monk, see what I can do inside his body, and leave. (No energy. I want to know if it's possible to possess without using energy.) If he dies, I'll try to put the soul back into the body without energy. If it doesn't work, I'll push it back in using 1 Power. Just in case it wasn't clear, the subject should know of all the risks beforehand.
((And so, the first zombie came into being.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And so, the first zombie came into being.))
(First resurrection, actually.)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Suddenly, Litany is a zombie apocalypse game :P))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

I begin measuring the distances between stellar bodies as well as points of interests on said bodies

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

"We should name the three planets. Any suggestions?"
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 137