Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 182559 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (20/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 5: Penguins?
« Reply #570 on: June 05, 2015, 02:00:51 am »

Feh, even on my own porch I get no rest. I can hear all those kids out there arguing, and everything they make makes so much noise! Well, if THEY think they've got the right to change this world, I got the right to change it back. Could destroy those damn chunks of rock. Although, those humans weren't all bad, some of them complained with me!
I know, I'll make something of my own!

Utther creates 2E worth of small white owls with frowning old man faces. They will go to the world fragments and be a general nuisance to anything that isn't themselves. They'll push pots off shelves when people aren't looking, they'll steal food, they'll poop on everything, they'll bit and scratch other things. However, there is a way to protect yourself. If you wear a frowning old man face, or paint it on your stuff, the owls will mistake you or your stuff as one of them, and will leave it alone.
Hehehe, THAT oughta show them kids that making new things only leads to trouble!
Hmm, my cane is also feeling kinda flimsy. Should probably fix up the old girl...

Utther sinks 2E worth of power into the cane to serve as a more sturdy stick, an weapon against other godly beings, and to allow him to remotely hit things anywhere in the universe with his cane.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 05, 2015, 04:33:47 am »

Use 5 power to boost the fertility rate of the Alicia-born. Send a few of them to the three planets, and ask/order them to become the loyal pets of powerful leaders.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 05, 2015, 04:40:31 am »

Skolld looks around once more.
"Some wolves have bindings, but there's still many to go."
Skolld then notices the Maag.
"These creatures hold few binds, this is unnacceptable."
Skolld takes a group of wolves and binds each one to a Maag, making the 2 beings inhabit one body, and they will transform depending on who's in charge.
If they are to gain harmony and master this transformation, they could find great benefit in the demi-wolf demi-Maag form.
This curse shall be bound to their bones, and be hereditary.
If the Maag don't have bone, make skeletons in them while at it.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 05, 2015, 05:01:54 am »

Skolld takes a group of wolves and binds each one to a Maag, making the 2 beings inhabit one body, and they will transform depending on who's in charge.
If they are to gain harmony and master this transformation, they could find great benefit in the demi-wolf demi-Maag form.

Observe with soul sense.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:19:47 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 05, 2015, 05:25:38 am »

"I am liking all the new wolfies~"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 05, 2015, 05:32:36 am »

Observe with soul sense.
It should look like 2 souls chained together.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 05, 2015, 06:38:39 am »

Observe with soul sense.
"This adds another interesting question to the list of interesting questions. What does the chain look like? How do the souls appear to change as they take charge? What are does a body with two souls - of different species, no less - look like? How does a dominant soul change the physical structure of the body? Are there non-physical phenomena that occur when harmony is reached? All very interesting questions to me."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:43:49 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 05, 2015, 06:51:58 am »

Observe with soul sense.
"This adds another interesting question to the list of interesting questions. What does the chain look like? How do the souls appear to change as they take charge? What are does a body with two souls - of different species, no less - look like? How does a dominant soul change the physical structure of the body? Are there non-physical phenomena that occur when harmony is reached? All very interesting questions to me."
"One goes in, and the other is pushed out, of course. The chain is a chain, it's not one you can break, only I can do so.
Having both inhabit the body should give a combination of the two. As for modification, my power modifies the skeleton, the rest is due to residual divine power from their creation.
"
Breaking the chain requires using some sort of divine power, though it helps to have the spheres of binding, breaking, or freeing.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 05, 2015, 07:05:23 am »

"the rest is due to residual divine power from their creation."
Soul sense to look for any residual divine energy in an area on the planet that's devoid of life. If there is any residual divine energy, there would be some on the planet left by the Creation Era.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2015, 07:07:10 am »

"Worship required. Dwarves best source."

Listen to some dwarven prayers.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2015, 08:22:08 am »

"This proposal interests me. How much would such plants cost? I might be persuaded to help."
"I am...unsure as of yet...why would you wish to help...?...so that the Humans can grow them...?...I desire them in part to aid the Saplings in having a good with which to trade...so that their economy and the economy of the world might grow...and that they might interact with the other races...if you can accept that as a condition then I would welcome your help..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2015, 08:34:46 am »

Listen to the prayers of my followers.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2015, 10:18:06 am »

Maag werewolves? Would they keep control over themsevles? The idea is certainly promising, but I will have to stop it if it makes them kill each other.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2015, 10:26:47 am »

Listen to the prayers of my followers.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2015, 12:16:08 pm »

((And so the prayer requests have been unleashed))

Create and teach Dwarves new kind of magic - Ritual magic.
Spoiler: Ritual magic (click to show/hide)

Teach the dwarves first ritual spell - Dream guardian.
Spoiler: Dream guardian (click to show/hide)

(If it is possible to empower magic by adding more essence than it is needed to create it, use 7E to create Ritual magic)
Spend 5P same as I did previously in PM.

While I do desire for dwarves to progres in fields or architecture and engineering Gai-Gen, I am rather wary of your influence. I would not have others taking my work as their own.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:26:51 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 137