Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185735 times)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (20/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 5: Penguins?
« Reply #585 on: June 05, 2015, 01:21:44 pm »

An enormous blue dragon emerges from the void. As he approaches, his scales slowly change to a deep emerald, then turn to ruby in a dazzling flash.

Hello other gods. I am Char.*looks around awkwardly at what the other gods have created, his reptilian eyes resting slightly longer on the Maag* This is err... interesting. Hmm... Who has created these magnificent little creatures that feed on light and heat?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 05, 2015, 02:21:25 pm »

((And so the prayer requests have been unleashed))

Create and teach Dwarves new kind of magic - Ritual magic.
Spoiler: Ritual magic (click to show/hide)

Teach the dwarves first ritual spell - Dream guardian.
Spoiler: Dream guardian (click to show/hide)

(If it is possible to empower magic by adding more essence than it is needed to create it, use 7E to create Ritual magic)
Spend 5P same as I did previously in PM.

While I do desire for dwarves to progres Lithus, I am rather wary of your influence. I would not have others taking my work as their own.

Uh? There must be an error, I have never attempted to spread my worship outside my species. If some of your dwarves have started worshiping me, they have done so of their own accord.

An enormous blue dragon emerges from the void. As he approaches, his scales slowly change to a deep emerald, then turn to ruby in a dazzling flash.

Hello other gods. I am Char.*looks around awkwardly at what the other gods have created, his reptilian eyes resting slightly longer on the Maag* This is err... interesting. Hmm... Who has created these magnificent little creatures that feed on light and heat?

That would be me, I have created this species, called the Maag. It seems that many gods have turned their attention to them recently. I do not know what to think of it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 05, 2015, 02:25:42 pm »

((Argh, I mixed up gods. I meant Gai-gen. It gets realy confusing with so many players since many have not established their character yet >_<))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 05, 2015, 02:36:10 pm »

Teach the dwarves first ritual spell - Dream guardian.
Spoiler: Dream guardian (click to show/hide)
"Why, isn't that a good idea. I already have created something almost uncannily similar to this, but why say no to an extra remedy against the nightmares? I would ask you to share this ritual with the other races as well, though."
Aurosseu assists Lorash and grants his sphere bonus to the project, though he won't contribute resources.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 05, 2015, 02:39:46 pm »

((We can contribute sphere bonuses?))

Nilva contributes her sphere bonus to the varied wolf things the chaingod is making.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 05, 2015, 02:58:42 pm »

I have little doubt that knowlege of ritual magic would spread on its own, considering that immaterial nightmare bringers are restless. And my duty is firstly to the dwarves, if they are the first to know of this magic, they will be the ones to set the spells, ensuring that they will always have the materials for them. But I shall hasten the spread.

Use my remaining Power to create beings that look like dwarves, with gear one would expect a traveler would need and send them from the dwarven lands to teach Ritual magic to those that would want to learn of it.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 05, 2015, 03:39:33 pm »

Lauxal gives a large audible sigh at the sight of Dream Guardians being built.

"Ill stop with the nightmares and tell my followers to stop bothering your followers, if you stop the creation of these Dream Guards and don't hurt my races."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 05, 2015, 04:12:11 pm »

Maag werewolves? Would they keep control over themsevles? The idea is certainly promising, but I will have to stop it if it makes them kill each other.
"I wont let you do that. I spend power on my creations, so I must make it succeed. No matter what I have to do in order to attain my success."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 05, 2015, 04:26:44 pm »

"Ill stop with the nightmares and tell my followers to stop bothering your followers, if you stop the creation of these Dream Guards and don't hurt my races."
"Your races? I wasn't aware you made any races."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 05, 2015, 04:36:57 pm »

"Your races? I wasn't aware you made any races."

It would have made little sense to create races that feed of suffering of others publicly. Now then, guardians would fight nightmares, not simple dreams, so unless your race returns to their mischievous ways, Lauxal, they should not be harmed. Unless, of course, it is their unchangeable nature to be harmful to sleepers. Tell me more about them, and I shall decide whether or not to go back on my decision.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 05, 2015, 05:01:37 pm »

Sevron glances up from his work.

"Greetings.... Char. A new addition to the void. How wonderful."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 05, 2015, 05:04:11 pm »

"Welcome, Char. I am Iliseth, Goddess of Souls and Blood."

Soul sense on Sevron. Unlikely to ever find another god as dead as him.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 05, 2015, 05:04:41 pm »

"Irrelevant."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 05, 2015, 05:06:06 pm »

"Irrelevant."
"What is?"

Observe Izgamlo+Stellarion with vision+soul sense. Do they look any different to a god who's not in OVERFLOW?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 05, 2015, 05:28:50 pm »

Nilva goes and pesters the mortals again. This time Clothier Maag is gonna get put in a schoolgirl outfit. Stockholm Syndrome will set in eventually~!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 137