Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 182839 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 14:Cold War?
« Reply #1350 on: June 24, 2015, 09:34:03 pm »

(DOOONE! Gawds, this takes forever. I hope I didn't miss anything)
(You did. You missed a pretty major thing here. First real paragraph, paragraph after that, and the sentence after that. I mentioned the edit here. Fourth sentence in the spoiler.)

(( I was working on this sense yesterday, it looks like you edited that in after I processed it.

Also, I skipped past the part where you mentioned the edit, because it had the header "Only do this if peace is made between Humanity and the CRD.", which was not done.))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:39:40 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: June 24, 2015, 09:46:09 pm »

((Also, I skipped past the part where you mentioned the edit, because it had the header "Only do this if peace is made between Humanity and the CRD.", which was not done.))
(So now that you know, can you unskip it? Also, I shouldn't have given the CRD 2E worth of shinies. First of all, it was only an offer of 2E to be paid over time. Second, they refused the offer.)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:58:31 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: June 24, 2015, 09:58:46 pm »

((Also, I skipped past the part where you mentioned the edit, because it had the header "Only do this if peace is made between Humanity and the CRD.", which was not done.))
(So now that you know, can you unskip it? Oh and why did I give the CRD 2E worth of shiny stuff? First of all, it was only an offer of 2E to be paid over time. Second, they refused the offer.)

((Eh, maybe later. I just put a ton of effort into getting just that up, having to go back to the literal first post is annoying. Why didn't you just add that in a new post?

Presumably, you made the item before offering it. Also, every time you complain, another horse is devoured.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 15:No War?
« Reply #1353 on: June 24, 2015, 10:10:11 pm »

((Eh, maybe later. I just put a ton of effort into getting just that up, having to go back to the literal first post is annoying. Why didn't you just add that in a new post?

Presumably, you made the item before offering it. Also, every time you complain, another horse is devoured.))
(I have a few strategic reasons for having it be done in the last Tick rather than this Tick, reasons I can't say outside of PMs. I see a "maybe later". Please tell me if you choose not to put it in.)

(Yeah, no. If you get to be literal and say that there are no Dwarves invading my lands ("because they're not Dwarves, they're Clan Rilem Dwarves" is the reasoning I think), then I get to be literal about making an offer and doing nothing more. Penguin Master Race all the way. (Subtle doesn't work on me so if you're GM-telling me to stop complaining, just tell me.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: June 24, 2015, 10:41:11 pm »

(I have a few strategic reasons for having it be done in the last Tick rather than this Tick, reasons I can't say outside of PMs. I see a "maybe later". Please tell me if you choose not to put it in.)

(Yeah, no. If you get to be literal and say that there are no Dwarves invading my lands ("because they're not Dwarves, they're Clan Rilem Dwarves" is the reasoning I think), then I get to be literal about making an offer and doing nothing more. Penguin Master Race all the way. (Subtle doesn't work on me so if you're GM-telling me to stop complaining, just tell me.))

((It will have happened this tick, I just don't feel like putting in the effort to write it in right now. Mostly because your odd editing was annoying, and I had just put sever hours into writing the tick and really don't want to put any more in. ))

((I'll do what I want. You may all play Gods, but I am the one true God who controls this world!))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 25, 2015, 12:39:16 am »

Using four essence, modify portal magic so that it is easier to use unwilling sacrifices to power it, and use the remaining essence to power portal magic, so that it is partly powered by essence in addition to lifeforce and memories.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: June 25, 2015, 12:43:12 am »

"I think you should find a better source than unwilling sacrifices I will oppose that if you continue. How would you like it if someone decided to cut up your mind and power a giant portal with it?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: June 25, 2015, 12:46:02 am »

I'd like it a lot. I'm not seeing the problem here.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 25, 2015, 12:52:09 am »

Musling Dreamer: Wow, this is perfect! Thanks! Why can't the real world be like this!?
"Because not everyone would appreciate such an existence."

Skolld creates Shamanism! This might be more expensive then he thought (Skolld -7E)
((Did you remember to add discount from pantheon?))

The Dreamborn is declared the winner, and given the ring! Sankis doesn't seem to be happy about this. He tracks the Dreamborn to his home, knocking on the door with the crossbow he made on his back. Sankis then points the weapon at the Dreamborn's head, stating that while Agriculture tools may be useful in some cases, the man with a weapon can always take from the man without one. Is he behaving differently from normal? (Patronius -1E, 2P)
"The one with a weapon can always threaten the other, but the one with friends is more likely to win an exchange. I wouldn't pull that trigger if I were you."

Aurosseu listens to prayers.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: June 25, 2015, 12:56:52 am »

I'd like it a lot. I'm not seeing the problem here.
"So you would like it if someone took your mind. Melted it down. Leaving a shell behind. You aren't You anymore. And used it to make a mountain or something? Find a better powersource or you will meet opposition. Like plants for example. Huge amounts of plants. None are sapient. And they grow back."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: June 25, 2015, 01:00:00 am »

Human Artist: X ingredients? I will try this, I do not know if we have those kind of resources...
"Then simply have the containers enchanted to slow the rot of blood. It shouldn't be too difficult for an Enchantment Artist."

Found the Iliseth Temple Knights after the PMed action is done. Once enough Templars are trained, have them fight off Orcish incursions. Arms, armour, worses, etc. are to be paid for with temple funds or direct donations (and also the gold/silver/gems the CRD didn't want). Trade with other, non-CRD nations for the equipment if necessary.

I appear before Frederick. He said he doesn't worship me because I've given him nothing. I teach him Art, no strings attached and no tricks.

I check the Divine Library for any books on Walkers, namely their biology and the history of their race.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:43:26 am by Andres »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: June 25, 2015, 01:00:45 am »

Livestock also isn't sapient and also grows back. Plants may be valid sacrifices in any case, depending.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: June 25, 2015, 01:02:51 am »

"Most livestock isn't sapient. Livestock is an acceptable option. However sapient minds are not."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: June 25, 2015, 02:55:04 am »

If, by some miracle, I still have some essence or power left, restore memories to those guys that lost it from portals overdose.

((Missed this one))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: June 25, 2015, 03:46:27 am »

"May I spar with Neiron?"
"If he agrees to, go ahead. Be careful not to cause any permanent damage, however."
I ask Neiron to spar with me.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 137