Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 56144 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Offering and gifts (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2015, 09:21:23 pm »

Am I showing how much i play warhammer 40k and strategy games? If so I may need to take a step back.

Nah, Lets just kill this raider party and then put stakes through their butts. We'll tell one survivor to tell whatever lord not to return..or bloody Mary will start getting serious.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2015, 09:23:00 pm »

Am I showing how much i play warhammer 40k and strategy games? If so I may need to take a step back.

Nah, Lets just kill this raider party and then put stakes through their butts. We'll tell one survivor to tell whatever lord not to return..or bloody Mary will start getting serious.
Ooh OOH ooh lets drink a cup of blood to for the effect.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2015, 09:28:26 pm »

Ooh OOH ooh lets drink a cup of blood to for the effect.

After which a nice speech.

"Gentleman If its one things you can expect from bloody mary, your boss, it's that I don't fail to impress Chaos. Stick with me and you will all have favors handed down by the Dark ones themselves."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2015, 09:34:31 pm »

I can only see this going good...for us of course!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2015, 09:59:09 pm »

Once our name grows we can recruit more followers and show them the way of chaos. We should do well to please our Lord Baron though..

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2015, 02:26:01 pm »

Gather some more soldiers and go and slaughter the Barron' enemies, wear chaos collar and charge into battle. Attempt to flank the group while the ogryn pile drive into the main forces with a couple shot gunners assisting them.
Plan: bloody marry and 4 cultists with muskets and chain mail Armour go right, while Kastor goes left with four cultists in chain mail with muskets. Hermine uses her psyker abilities and attempts to sacrifice a prisoner to bring in a lesser daemon.4 of the cultists wear chain mail and use shot guns, supporting the ogryns.  6 of the cultists stay back and provide covering fire for the ogryn and the cultists charging into the group.
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2015, 03:03:52 pm »

By the way I read that if we gain too much power from Khorne we become a rage filled monster unable to think. Is that true?

How is it that the space marines under Abbason aren't like that?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2015, 08:12:53 pm »

Gather some more soldiers and go and slaughter the Barron' enemies, wear chaos collar and charge into battle. Attempt to flank the group while the ogryn pile drive into the main forces with a couple shot gunners assisting them.
Plan: bloody marry and 4 cultists with muskets and chain mail Armour go right, while Kastor goes left with four cultists in chain mail with muskets. Hermine uses her psyker abilities and attempts to sacrifice a prisoner to bring in a lesser daemon.4 of the cultists wear chain mail and use shot guns, supporting the ogryns.  6 of the cultists stay back and provide covering fire for the ogryn and the cultists charging into the group.

I Just can't do it referring to your self in the third person.

----------------
"By the way I read that if we gain too much power from Khorne we become a rage filled monster unable to think. Is that true?

How is it that the space marines under Abandon aren't like that?"
you ask Kastor as you march north.

"The blood god cares only that you fight, he wants you to put your strength and against others nothing more.

Not every one that follows the blood god is blinded by rage, there just the more memorable ones.

As for the mad ones? Well we ever totally sane to start with? Would any sane man try to conquer it all?
I've seen it, the deep void, the endless blackness beyond the stars.

There are things out there, echoing in the ruins of creation, we aren't there inheritors, no we are nothing but blind scavengers picking at the bones giants.
Sanity is just a madnesses that blinds one from reality. "
Kastor laughs at some unexplained joke...

In the morning light you can make out the camp of Klingberg's men.

You smile to your self it's time, you take it out, a heavy band of spike brass and iron plates.

The spiked collar fits sung around your neck as if it was made just for you, you can here faint mocking laughter in the distance as is tightens, locking shut.

You feel safer with the studded circlet of brass and iron griping tight to your neck.

The warband splits up, flanking your pray as you proceed, Kastor head to the left with a quartet of cultists as you head to right.

Hermine follows bring up the rear with half a dozen cultists.

Squatting low behind a tree truck you ready your bolter, waiting for the moment to open fire.

You don't so much hear or see it but feel it deep inside your core, the boundaries separating real space  from the warp blink.

From a moment things can cross over and bargain stuck with being of malign energy and power.

There a howl, long and wild, it's the hunting cry of some savage beast.

You open fire, spray bolts in to the encampment in a whirlwind explosions.

The crack of muskets echo as you fumble for fresh magazine.
In a flash a massive canine beast diveing in to the emcampment, claws of iron flash spilling blood as the beast howls.

You advance into the encampment, methodically fire as musket balls and crossbow bolt bounce from your armour.

The cultist are less durable and while chain mail stops some attacks the shear weight of fire is telling as cultist fall left and right.

With a steady thump-whizz-bang, you pour bolter fire at every target, tearing men limb from limb as bolts explode internally. 

Your bolter click empty a second time and you stop for a monument, the enemy scream as panic and flight grip them to the core.
-----------

You stand before a small forest of impaled men and woman, there naked bodys dripping blood.
"Ladys and Gentlema,n If its one things you can expect from Me, it's that I don't fail to impress Chaos. Stick with me and you will all have favours handed down by the Dark ones themselves."
You raise a cup blood to your mouth and drink deep.

"Death to the false emperor!" you shout, your face awash with blood.
"Death to the false emperor!" they respond...

-----------
"Tell your lord what happen here, and warn him not to return..or I will start getting serious...

You take a another mouthful of warm fresh blood and shoo him away.
-----------
You awaken at dawn with a strange blade in your hands.

It's almost normal longsword, indeed it is from the hilt down, it just that the hilt is ribbed with bone and the pommel is shaped like a human heart and slowly purses.

Holding it in your hand you feel better, some how healthier than you where before.

-----------
After the march Barron Crotwell keep is a welcome site.
The Barron is away and you spend the next few days resting healing your wounds.

You start to some notice changes, Hermines fingers have started to sprout long razor sharp claws.
Kastor seems to be filled with an greater strength than he had before.

Tasks
--------------

Spoiler: Kidnapping (click to show/hide)

-----------

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Battle in the forest (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2015, 08:29:37 pm »

We need to split off.

1. Hermine and Kastor will go to where the kidnaped girl is and maker her disapear. They are to kill everyone present. The body of the girl will be burned.

Hermine and Kastor are to take everyone but 3 soldiers with them. They will all have masks and be known as "Bandits" until they return successfully from their mission.

2. We, on the other hand will go find this sword. We'll bring those 3 guys I mentioned earlier and raid the house of the man who owns it at night. We too, will be dressed as bandits with masks covering our faces. We shall return with the sword and possibly more bodies will fall to us if anyone gets in our way.

3. By the way, we should ask the Baron when we see him again to ask for permission to go on a raid for military supplies against one of his strongest enemies. Explain that our men need gear and the best way to get some in these times is that of our enemy. "Simply put my Lord, we both win."

Plus secretly, we can start to weaken them psychologically.

EDIT: By the way, did a beast appear and help us kill those soldiers or was that just us?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:16:00 pm by 3man75 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2015, 09:11:49 pm »

We need to split off.

1. Hermine and Kastor will go to where the kidnaped girl is and maker her disapear. They are to kill everyone present. The body of the girl will be burned.

Hermine and Kastor are to take everyone but 3 soldiers with them. They will all have masks and be known as "Bandits" until they return successfully from their mission.

2. We, on the other hand will go find this sword. We'll bring those 3 guys I mentioned earlier and raid the house of the man who owns it at night. We too, will be dressed as bandits with masks covering our faces. We shall return with the sword and possibly more bodies will fall to us if anyone gets in our way.

3. By the way, we should ask the Baron when we see him again for permision to go on a raid for military supplies. Explain that our men need gear and the best way to get some in these times is that of our enemy. "Simply put my Lord, we both win."

EDIT: By the way, did a beast appear and help us kill those soldiers or was that just us?
+1 to this
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2015, 11:49:31 am »

No summoned something that ran round killing stuff.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2015, 03:30:02 pm »

No summoned something that ran round killing stuff.

Okay. By the way I don't want to be mean but could you check your grammer a little bit?

It's hard to know whats going on to sometimes and it feels like your jumping around a bit and skipping words.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2015, 07:28:47 pm »

We need to split off.

"You want me to go on a secret mission to kill this girl and burn her.
That i can do by my self, and you want me to take more men.
Why? More men mean more mouths and that means more talk.
If i go with Hermine and two other men we can move faster and make less noise."

"Kastor my way or your way, I don't care which, Just do it."
----------------
3. By the way, we should ask the Baron when we see him again for permision to go on a raid for military supplies. Explain that our men need gear and the best way to get some in these times is that of our enemy. "Simply put my Lord, we both win."
"We both win? No i don't think we do, not this time.
After the beating you gave Klingberg, he will have withdrawn his men, go back to his forts.
In them he'll be safe until he can raise men to replace the ones he lost.
No, his supplies will be too well guarded, and besides we have plenty of weapons left from your last battle.
But there is one way we could harm him, we go for his troop.
Peasant are fickle, a few coins can quickly change there minds, especially if the alternative is a ride on one of Bloody Marry's stakes." Barron Crotwell argues against any hasty attack. 

"Put like that your right barron, i will have some men ready to raise new recruits forthwith."

----------------
It's dark when you get ready, pulling on a dirt brown cloak in disguise.
Slinging the bag containing your power armour over your shoulder, you leave the barons keep...

----------------
Ok thats this update done, i was a bit confused as to how you where both going to steal supplys and robbing the collector.

So the supply raid is on hold for now and you'll just get more troops, maybe the start of the Sisters of Maria?

The next update is you robbing the collector, any ideas other than masks?

-----------

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2015, 07:31:58 pm »

We could disguise ourself.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2015, 10:03:46 pm »

Okay.

Lets revise it this.

1. Kastor and Hermine plus 1 foot soldier go to assasinate the girl and burn her body. They'll wear black hoods and dye their faces black with dirt and mud (it'll help conciele them). Kill the girl and her captors. Burn the entire house/place that she was held in to keep evidence gathering to the bear minimum. Tell them that brining match sticks our a incindary grenade would be good. Or if they can't burn the entire place then just the girls corpse.

Tell them to make sure they are not followed and to have escape routes planned beforehand.

2. As for us, we'll take 4 guys with a similar load out. We'll color our faces with dirt as well as get our black and brown hoods on. No armor just our weapons.

When we get their at night have an escape route secured with 2 guys. one will stay outside and pretend to be a drunk homeless guy who will watch out for patrols and such. If he see's anything he'll clap his hands and start singing "what do you do with a drunken sailor" song. The other guy will help us enter shop/collectors house and take the sword. If were spotted kill him and GTFO. We'll rendevous at the planned escape route with the other 2 guys. We'll go with horses and leave them all of them with the two guys.

When we go to infiltrate the house we should leave our armor and bolter rifle in our barracks. Bring our sword, collar, and Bolt pistol. The other guys helping us infiltrate should have a knife (the watcher) and the other guy should have a sword also. That way we can keep noise making to a minimum. The two guys will keep our musket rifles at the escape route in case we need fire power their. Hopefully we don't.

If we are chased we should mount and go quickly as well as shoot any chasers. Again, lets make this SUBTLE!

With the Baron..

"Right right. After i'm done with my current plate i'll go talk with his villagers about employment oppertunities. Although i have to ask. Would you care if they said no and I put them to the stakes?

Also, any chance you can buy my company of mercenaries as actual soldiers for your forces one day? I think "Captain Bloody Mary" just has a nice ring to it.
"

EDIT: As for the sisters of maria..IDK maybe we can do the Barons recruit/collect taxes mission AND recruit in Klingbergs villages at the same time? We could leave Hermine to do the Barons tax collecting stuff while us and Kragor steal peasansts with money. An if anyone refuses we get Bloody Mary on their asses and tell them that their Lord is hiding in a fort. Then we ask the remainers which side of the border they want to be on. Hooray for stealing citizens!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:09:53 pm by 3man75 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23