Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 54615 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Spreading the word (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 03:42:09 pm »

They are 24 we are 26.
Yah. I think that having some of the cultists and the chaos space marin go and attampt to flank and go around the men so that they can be sandwiched and ripped to peaces is a good ideal. Then the best course of action would be for the ogryn to attack in the front, supported by the cultists. I think the navigator might be able to help channel the warp to bring forth a daemon via a sacrifice or to bring devastation to the battle field. After that is done, loot the battle field and better equip the cultist and ourselves.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2015, 09:50:54 am »

They are 24 we are 26.
Yah. I think that having some of the cultists and the chaos space marin go and attampt to flank and go around the men so that they can be sandwiched and ripped to peaces is a good ideal. Then the best course of action would be for the ogryn to attack in the front, supported by the cultists. I think the navigator might be able to help channel the warp to bring forth a daemon via a sacrifice or to bring devastation to the battle field. After that is done, loot the battle field and better equip the cultist and ourselves.

--------------
"Kastor hold fire till i give the order" You rack your bolter and ready your self.

"Hermine finish the ceremony, bring forth a daemon fro the warp, strike them with sorcery!" you shove her laspistol in to her hands.
Standing at the top of the stage, you look down at the assembled cultists and start to give a speech.
"Look! here they come, the lap dogs of the false emperor! lets us rise up and crush them.
Blood for the blood god!" you call out trying to inspire them.

Shotgun hammers click back and chainsaws rev as your cultists arms them self for battle.

"Kastor open fire now" you command.
The distinctive hammerlike bang-whoosh-bang of long range bolter fire echos outside as you approach the door.

"SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" you yell pulling open the door.

The court yard is a mess, mangled men and torn limbs are scattered about.
Spilling out into the court, your forces meet the attackers to the roar of shots.

The law men fire back, there guns leaving dirty blue clouds with every shot.

"Have at thee traitor!" a clean shaven hand shouts, discharging his pistol at your face.

His bullet glances from your cemanite helmet, and you return the favour, leaving a clean bolt sized hole in the place of his face.

"Blud fur du blud god!" you hear the ogryn's charge, cutting men in half with wild swings.

Sandwiched between the ogryns charge and Kastor deadly fire, the guards are quicky despatched...
---------

"So what do we do about them?" Hermine points at a wounded prisoner as blood drip from her gloved hand.

Spoiler: Cult (click to show/hide)

-------
Added stats to people.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2015, 09:54:23 am »

use the prisoner to gain gifts from khorne and arm the best cultists in the chain mail and give a couple cultists muskets
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 05:39:17 pm »

use the prisoner to gain gifts from khorne and arm the best cultists in the chain mail and give a couple cultists muskets

A Count Dracula style ceramony. Where large pointed sticks are raised up and we impale dead bodies on them..as well as the living ones to khorne to gain favor.

Also the rest of this...

+1

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 05:45:58 pm »

A Count Dracula style ceramony. Where large pointed sticks are raised up and we impale dead bodies on them..as well as the living ones to khorne to gain favor.

Also the rest of this...

+1
8) excellent
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2015, 07:22:43 pm »

Also the rest of this...

+1
8) excellent
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2015, 07:25:49 pm »

I also suspect that we will need to get more cultists and point out what we did as a sign that, yes, we can make this world a better place. That we will take down the established government and replace it with something in which all are equal and able to improve. Part lie, part Truth.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2015, 08:12:32 pm »

I also suspect that we will need to get more cultists and point out what we did as a sign that, yes, we can make this world a better place. That we will take down the established government and replace it with something in which all are equal and able to improve. Part lie, part Truth.

We'll do the recruiting later and of course distribute our claims that it was a sign for our god(s). As for taking down the goverment..well not yet. We need to know how many people its going to take to bring down the palace/place of Governance before anything.

Also, I think Chaos undivided should be our "faction" if anything because I think it makes us well rounded and prevents any god from disliking us. Or their followers for disliking us should we need allies in the future.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2015, 08:20:43 pm »

We'll do the recruiting later and of course distribute our claims that it was a sign for our god(s). As for taking down the goverment..well not yet. We need to know how many people its going to take to bring down the palace/place of Governance before anything.

Also, I think Chaos undivided should be our "faction" if anything because I think it makes us well rounded and prevents any god from disliking us. Or their followers for disliking us should we need allies in the future.
nO i mean we tell people that we will eventually bring down the government for helping them. Come on, do you really think that is what chaos is about- helping people for reasons that could be considered good. BAH!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2015, 02:01:42 pm »

Also the rest of this...
+1
8) excellent
+1
----------

"More blood for the blood god.
Hermine ready some stakes, we have gifts for the skull lord...

Slowly the cultist drags the wounded men out from the warehouse,with end of the syakes tailing behind them in the dirt.

"Blood for the blood god!" the cultists chant, blood drips like rain from the impaled bodys them raised high for all to see.
Screams of pain fill the air as the still living sacrifice slide down the sharpened stakes.

Suddenly you can feel a presence, the eyes of the god are apon you.
You blink and it appears, a heavy band of interlinked brass and iron plates, studded with spikes and marked with the runes of khone.

It weighs heavy in you hands yet it feel familiar, and your neck feels so boring and plain...

"I see the gods have favoured you.
We have to leave, before any more come." Kastor looks around as he speaks.

"There's a baron by the name Ezekiel Crotwell, he has long been engaged in armed conflict with his neighbours, As long as the imperial tithes are filled the planetary governor is unwilling to intervene.

This "war" can give us cover, if we take up his banner then we become just another mercenary band.
The second thing is as he's at war his lands are undefended and open to us.

The third option is to head to the city's and towns to the south, there last harvest was been bad and we could raise hundreds with the promise of change. "

1) Join evil lord
2) Turn to bandity
3) Raise a mob of beggars
4) -Your idea here-

Spoiler: Cult (click to show/hide)

-------
Added stats to people.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Offering and gifts (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2015, 02:20:29 pm »

I say 1. gain power and respect. offer warriors a place of loot, glory, and money. We could then go and "Free these poor, desolate, hungry peasants from the town that's harvest just failed.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2015, 02:53:54 pm »

I say 1. gain power and respect. offer warriors a place of loot, glory, and money. We could then go and "Free these poor, desolate, hungry peasants from the town that's harvest just failed.

+1

We'll be the Lu Bu of this Dong Zhou. Then kill him if he isn't a worshiper of chaos.

As an army trait executioner would be ideal. We'll have dead corpses mounted on stakes large enough to be called "human farms". Then we'll send word to their commanders through a prisoner that we release. This will not only gain us more favor from the dark ones but also cause intense fear amongst the enemy ranks.

In time, We shall be known as "Bloody Mary" and our troops shall be known as "The Wrathful Executioners".

Ask Kastor if the Baron is aligned. It could be useful.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2015, 02:59:49 pm »

+1

We'll be the Lu Bu of this Dong Zhou. Then kill him if he isn't a worshiper of chaos.

As an army trait executioner would be ideal. We'll have dead corpses mounted on stakes large enough to be called "human farms". Then we'll send word to their commanders through a prisoner that we release. This will not only gain us more favor from the dark ones but also cause intense fear amongst the enemy ranks.

In time, We shall be known as "Bloody Mary" and our troops shall be known as "The Wrathful Executioners".

Ask Kastor if the Baron is aligned. It could be useful.
I like this. i like this a lot.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2015, 03:43:49 pm »

Spazyak you and me are going to be good freinds lol.

Also, I think this calls for me to find some character portraits!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2015, 07:19:06 pm »

Spazyak you and me are going to be good freinds lol.

Also, I think this calls for me to find some character portraits!
Ya! This is going to be fun. We are like a dual personality disorder in the chaos sister's head, and we agree!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23