Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 54604 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Talking the the insects (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2016, 07:30:59 pm »

Oh boy, hmmm a is tempting but so is e.
Hmmm I think A will work better.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, No one expects the Ecclesiastical Inquisition!
« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2016, 12:48:49 am »

Oh boy, hmmm a is tempting but so is e.
Hmmm I think A will work better.
No one expects the Ecclesiastical Inquisition!
----------------
"Ecclesiastical Inquisition!  Officer Dominica, Purity inspection. All of you against the wall."
You bark at him flashing the Rosette of the deceased Inquisitor Gunthrop.
"Wh whu what?" he stutters.

"I Canoness Preceptor Inquisitor Maria Dominica, by the powers invested in me i hear by bring this Court to session.
You stand before this court accused of heresy and witchcraft how do you plead?"

"Heresy! What Heresy! I must protest this is most irregular." he complains

"Speak only to answer the question or you will be punished for
Contempt of court!
You must  be punished for the sin!"

"I want a lawyer! I have the right to one." he cries out.

"This is an Ecclesiastical court, the church is the law here.
Now i must beat the false pride and arrogance from you.
I won't hurt you too much."

On cue a leather whip falls on the stone floor from above.

As raise back the whip to strike, you hear a distant sound, the scuttling claws of stone.

His screams echo's as the whip cut in to his back.
You coil the whip in your hands and lean back.

"Adept Crotwell, take him to the brig, he need time to think on his crime."
The words have barely left your mouth when the balcony erupts with a swarm of moving chitin and claws.
The liveing tide swamps the Harlots of Sin as balcony is filled with wild an bloody melee.

The villagers still stand blocking the exits almost as if there frozen place.
------------

Remember that you can just fly up to the balcony but you can't carry anyone else.
As both you a Hermine are massively strong and can easily throw the valuable and squishy prisoner around like a soft ball.
Just fight your way past a hundred or so villagers
(You need a new title some thing suitable impressive for a demon prince)

--------------------
Spoiler: Chaos Space Marines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cultists Forces (click to show/hide)

[/quote]
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell the villagere to move, if they don't open fire
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, And the mob just beats you to death. (40k)
« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2016, 08:05:15 am »

Tell the villagere to move, if they don't open fire

"Move aside or fire!" You roar as you level your pistol at the villagers.
They remain sanding there, bolt up right and blank faced.

You open fire, blasting a villager's head with your bolt pistol.
The villager's stand there with blank eyes as the body falls, with blood pumping from the torn remains of a neck.

"See the grandfathers power!
Come to me! Come my children" The bald man to call villagers.

The villagers rush towards you mouths frothing and eyes wide with rage.
"F**k it , Hermine don't let them take him."
You draw your sword just as the chargeing mob reaches you.
They hit you like a tidal wave, mindlessly throwing them selves at you.
You fight back with all your might and magic, men are ripped and torn like cloth.
But it's no use your soon over whelmed, there one on your back with hands wildly clawing at your face, another trying to crush your throat as a boot smashes in to your knee.
You blast the death winds of magic at the one on your back snuffing out his life.
A sword slash cuts frees your throat and fire ball buys you space to stand.

You spit blood from a punctured lung as Hermine struggles to keep the living tide away.
She claws out throats, splits skulls and smashes the life man and woman alike with her metal body.
But even she can not over the come the mindless horde, instead she endues an unyielding killer of steel and machinery.

To endues is more than your feeble body can manage, under the relentless assault your flash tears, your bones brake and you body dies.

You remain in the broken shell of your body, gathering your energy as the battle rages around you.

Gun fire echo and chain swords roar in the tunnels above you as force your energy back in to your body.
Blood start to pump again as your hear beats once more and your body is heal by your demonic powers, regenerating the torn flesh and broken bones.
A boot stamps in your gut, rudely disturbing your regeneration.

Ignoring the pain from your shattered hip, you staned up in shock to find the battle over.

"There you are! just having a little nap where you?
Come on we have to get baldy out here before any more turn up..." Rachele jokes with you as she carrys the now bleeding bald man over her shoulder.

You look around at the room covered is in spattered gore and blast fragments, all that remains of the villagers.

In the upper tunnels you find Eve as she bandages a wound on Sephe's head.

"Great i can hardly wait to pick his brain, what is in side that head of yours?" She grins at the idea of a dissection.

As you head back to the ship it dawns you that hermine is missing, she's not among the fallen and there's no sign that she's been taken prisoner..

-----------

On returning the ship of Lord Sathunacus you insist that he reward you with

A) A trio of dreadnoughts chassis.
B) A suitable supply of vehicles. 
C) A suitable supply of weapons.
D) something else.

--------------------

[/spoiler]
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm, the dreadnaughts sound nice.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Dreadnought time! (40k)
« Reply #320 on: February 29, 2016, 05:22:03 pm »

Hmmm, the dreadnaughts sound nice.
You insist on the dreadnoughts and he just hands them over without argument or question.

As you lay eyes on them it becomes clear why Sathunacus let you have the suits, there in a dreadfull state.
With armour is caked in rust, joints and axles are broken, jammed or even just plan missing.
All the weapons have been taken for salvage.
But the pilot's sarcophagus, the irreplaceable core of a dreadnoughts there all intact.

Restoring them to operation is fortuity a simple case of replacing the missing parts and repairing the armour.

Eve agrees to preform the irreversible surgery of installing the pilot but you'll need to 'prepare them' first.

Now all you have to do is decide on the pilots and what to arm them with.

-----------------------
If any one feels like it the using actual rules to build a custom dreadnought there HERE ignore control systems everyone just gets wired in.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 03:25:58 pm by Funk »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Obviously three of the slace marines should be used
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Obviously three of the space marines should be used

I was going to leave this but i haven't really felt my last 40k game, i couldn't get the voice for any one,  im just not as inspired to write it.
A pity as i had the idea of a cross over using the villains out of this for the end boss.

Anyway here the late update.

-----------
As you wait of Kastor to return from his quest, you pass the time over seeing the work Sathunacus's weapon smiths and armours as they restore the dreadnoughts to working order.

When your ship finally returns it bears fresh scars of battle.
Kastor meets you with a downbeat look on his face.

"I Must explain our failing, we where on route when he betrayed us."
He holds up the severed head of your navigator.
"He dropped us out of the warp early, early and in to the waiting guns of an ambush.
There where two imperial Frigates waiting for us.
We where in luck that day, the gods smiled on us and I managed to lose there pursuit in asteroid belt." Kastor explains.

"How's the ship? And the crew?" you ask.
"The ship's trashed, it'll still work, just the lower deck has been blown apart, the slave pens, most of crew quarters, there all blow to hell.
The engines are leaking hard radiation, the hull leaks so much that it can't be pressurized.
It needs to get major repairs or we'll soon be left stranded in the void.
And now that our Harem bodys are lost in void, i have to go find some women for tonight.." He sighs as he mentions his lost.

As Kastor leaves you give Eve a tap on the shoulder and point out the marines to her...

You awake to the sound of a woman's scream and sound of some one slamming on the door.

You throw open the door to find Eve, her face is a mask of terror as she clings to your leg.
Kastor towers over her, his melted face twisted in rage as he stairs at her.
You laugh at it, the idea that you would shield her? what mercy can there be left in black soul of a demon princess?
"YOU DID IT! YOU!!" Kastor roars as he seizes her by the neck with his vast hand.
"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" He lift her up in a choke hold and with a stream of incondensable shouting smashes her down on to his horned helmet.
He slam her in to the spikes, repeatedly spattering gore about until nothing but a shredded corpse remains.

Now that you've been unpleasantly disturbed you decide you next move.

There are two way we can get the ship fixed, ether we must trade something of value
to the dark mechanicus.
Or we must take a new ship by force of arms.
The good new is we have been called, the signs have set the path..

A) "As you've ruined the ship we need a replacement, let go and take one."

B) "There has been a call, summoning to add in another's struggle against the false emperor, they have treasure an offering to the gods and to us.."

C) " An imperial inquisitor has recently uncovered and destroyed a chaos coven, but we have the chance to even the score and take the covens artifacts in payment."

-----------------------------

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Necromancy update! (40k)
« Reply #323 on: August 18, 2016, 02:16:12 pm »

I say we need to fix everything up first
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 18, 2016, 03:40:27 pm »

I say we need to fix everything up first
Your crews going to fix up the ship as best they can but the ship need new parts and skilled labour to fix the engines.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 03:42:38 pm by Funk »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2016, 04:41:31 pm »

Guess we may have to help that other group
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, From the warp they came! (40k)
« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2016, 02:57:43 pm »

I must not be so lazy for the next up date, when i go to dig up the warp travel generator i used last time, couldn't find it, try getting a new copy, try re downloading it, no luck the links are now to a spam site.
looks for another link, 40k rpg tools? fantasy flight games form rooms? reddit? nope but it's in a torrent file.

Guess we may have to help that other group
------------

As soon as you revel your plan you are under way, slowly limping across the void.
The work crews labour around the clock to fix the ships perforated hull.
After a week enough of the hull is sealed for you to attempt warp travel.

Warp travel, once the mere idea of warp travel would was deeply unnerving, casting your fate to the gods.
Now you must be the one to guide the ship along it's ever shifting tides.

It's not going to be an easy task, Hermine was not just trained, but to be born a navigator, one of an ancient blood going back in to the the dark age of technology.
But why should you be afraid?, you've been reborn in to the warps by the dark power, you are it demon child.

The Ancient engines grind and shudder, sparks fly as anoint them with a blood offering.
With out a sound it comes, like a rolling storm cloud the ship falls out of "reality".

Other call it the realm of madness, the Empyrean, the Aether, what ever call it', it's the place where reality is meaning less, the laws of physics a plaything.
You hear the primal screams of one driven mad by the sight, a lesser mind broken by the strain of why?.
You don't care to ask why, this home, no this is your second womb, it was here you where born again.

Finding a swift current you set the course and in a week your back to "reality", out side the warp it's nine months later and your on the other side of galaxy.

You look down from your ships bridge at:

1) A War torn human agri-world, hiding a place sacred to the ruinous powers.
2) A Vast Forge World boiling with tension under suffice and home to one with ideas of progress and science.
3) A Holy Shrine World rotting in the light of the false emperor, will you enlighten them?
4) some thing else?

-----------------------------

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2016, 03:16:17 pm »

Forge world, fix up the ship
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 27, 2016, 10:53:07 pm »

Sorry it's late but the good new is ship's stats should be done next turn.
-----------
You look down at the forge world below, the sky clouded with smoke from a billion chimneys.

You take the shuttle down with our companions.
The air stinks of dust and chemicals as you make your way to house of Umagar Tech.

You can smell the sent of chaos guiding you to a woman in red vinyl robes, clearly some kind of Tech-priest.
"Cecila Kosters, you may call me Maria Dominica, we need to talk." you tell her, interpreting her mid stride.
"Do i know you ?" she asks from behind a bulky respirator.
"No you don't but we have bird in common, and you need my help." her eye's light up

"um, Oh yes you best come with me, so we can talk in private..."
She leads you up the elevator in to a small meting room, shutting the door behind she start again.
"It actually you, Bloody Mary! the man eater of the Strarth worlds!"
"Yes you've heard of me, what of it!?! why was i called? Tell me i do not suffer fools."
"I need your help, what do you know of the artificial mind or "Abominable Intelligence"? "

"Only that once such things walked among us, before the dark age of technology, monsters of steel and silicon.
I have seen imitations of them once.
There forbidden by the false emperor, a danger to all mankind but you plan on recreating them don't you?"

"Yes, your here to assist with my undertaking right?"

"You see it that my ship is repaired and i'll see what i can do."
"I'll despatch a work gang at once but i need some help with gathering some lets say "human resources"..."

The work on your ship starts at once, as it is towed in the orbital dockyard.
You find your self down on the plant, deep inside the industrial workings, with Yuliya you gather the requested resources.
-----

Finally the day comes and you enter the massive titan hanger, the door echo's as you look across the vast and empty room.
You see it standing in the centre of the hanger, a pyramid of smoky black crystal as tall as a hab unit.
On each of the four sides you can see the runes the dark gods.
Around it in chains is some of the dozens men and women you have brought to Cecila's laboratory.

"That is how i will give them live, we for call it, to come out from the Aether.
The elder say that the "soul", some kind of psychic self can remain after death, stuck in the Aether.
We will drag it out, cage it in the engines of the new men of steel.
Now let-" a bolter shot cut her off
"Security stop then, you three get the sacrifices in place now! There's no time to lose. " Cecila shouts as she starts throwing switches.

Strange and ancient machines start to move as relics make the air hum with power.
As warp spills froth, swelling in a giant cyclone of energy above the pyramid, a trio of Servitors start to throw the sacrifices in to the top of the pyramid.

A ram starts to strike the door behind you as the fighting grows ever closer as cyclone crackles with thunder, smashing at the pyramid.
You see the last of the Servitor fall down, dropping the finale victim on the hanger floor, it's body reduced to a mass of mutations.

"Someone! Any one! Complete the retail now before the gellar field falls!" Cecila shouts as the smell of burning electronics start to fill the room.
-------------
Do you climb up pyramid and make the final offering?
Send some one else?
------------

[/quote]

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Power of the Pyramid! (40k)
« Reply #329 on: August 27, 2016, 10:57:59 pm »

Let's send one of the elder sisters. Let their sacrifce be recorded on the side of the ship.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23