Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll to Hiatus! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]  (Read 8557 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Roll to Hiatus! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]
« on: May 30, 2015, 06:32:47 pm »

In this universe, everything is completely safe. The walls are fluffy and the ground is bouncy. Humans cannot hurt each other. The government is incredibly nice. Which is why you people want to die. You want to die in the most spectacular way ever, but that's very difficult, as everything is so damn harmless. Your objective is to die. Dying gets you points which can be used to buy upgrades for yourself, or debuffs for the city's life protection system. The points will be decided by both how quickly you die, and how spectacularly you die.
There is no character sheet, to join just type "Spawn" and I will give you a starting location.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: The society is very futuristic, and Magic is possessed by everyone, but is not the most powerful thing ever, and can not be used to cause harm to anyone.

Blazing Glory: 13

Point shop coming soon.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:42:46 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Die!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 06:40:05 pm »

SPAWN

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 06:43:10 pm »

SPAWN

[6] You are at the top of Cloud Tower, standing at the edge. However, it appears a fluffy blimp has gone beneath you, and the jello-like ground will probably stop your fall, although you still might break a few bones.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:43:52 pm »

JUMP ONTO THE BLIMP

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 07:14:34 pm »

Spawn
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 07:16:43 pm »

Spawn.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 07:33:19 pm »

JUMP ONTO THE BLIMP
[1] You slip at the edge of the building, and somehow manage to fall backwards. You land back on the building, but the impact alone has triggered the response of a safety bot. It has been dispatched to your location and will arrive shortly to prevent any more damage to come to you.

Spawn
[2] You are sitting in jail at your local safety center. You were arrested for attempting suicide, but you are scheduled for release in the next turn as this city is too f***ing kind to give you a proper trial and jail sentence.

Spawn.
[5] You stand outside the meat preparation plant. This is one of the few places in the city with potentially dangerous components, as it has rotating blades to slice and dice the meat. However, most of it is covered by plastic covering to stop people from falling in. You reckon you could easily ply it off and hop in, but it won't be spectacular.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 07:35:38 pm »

GET ONTO THE BLIMP

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 07:41:02 pm »

GET ONTO THE BLIMP
[3] As you fall, the Safety Bot arrives. It maintains velocity with you as you fall, and politely asks you how your day was. It then realizes that you are falling, and begins to reach out for you. [3 v 1] You manage to evade its grasp for long enough to hit the blimp. The Safety Bot had not anticipated the arrival of the blimp and did not brake, and as such instantly went directly through the soft outer padding, releasing all of the helium inside of the blimp. It begins to dip in its flight, moving swiftly towards the ground. You were not injured in the initial fall, but now the tipping of the Blimp makes you slide towards the frontward side, nearly falling off. You hear screams coming from below and witness people running.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »

GET INTO THE COCKPIT OF THE BLIMP

blazing glory

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 07:43:00 pm »

Spawn!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 07:46:45 pm »

GET INTO THE COCKPIT OF THE BLIMP
[2] You slip off the edge of the blimp, and miss as you desperately flounder for the ladder to the cockpit. You begin sailing towards the Jello-Like ground, and wonder how to position yourself to do the most personal damage.

Spawn!
[1] (Oh Dear) You spawn in a Protectional Facility. You are currently in a straitjacket and in a soft, fluffy, rubbery room. The only exit is a possibly destructible Door.

[Did I mention this is a minimalist RTD in a world where magic exists, and is currently in the future? Because it is.]

blazing glory

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 07:47:40 pm »

Try to chew off my straitjacket.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Die! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 07:48:52 pm »

Try to chew off my straitjacket.
[3] You manage to chew through the left sleeve without damaging your arm. [1] The guards see this through the door, and come in to place a dog muzzle on you. [2] They are still leaving, and the door is still open.

blazing glory

Re: Roll to Die! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 07:52:06 pm »

Tear my left arm through the sleeve and try to charge through the guards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6