Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Hiatus! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]  (Read 8555 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Die! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 08:50:16 am »

Spawn

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2015, 08:51:18 am »

Aww, cmon.
Grab the driver's head, open the car's door, throw him away, take control of the vehicle and go as fast as possible.
[5] You reach through the un-protected car and fling him out of the car. You try to accelerate, and hit a whopping fifteen hours per mile.

Hell-spawn
[5] You sit in the seat of a helicopter. Not the pilot seat, of course, but in back. Your vehicle begins to rise off of the helipad.

Shove his hand into my mouth, and swallow it
[1] As you attempt to eat him, he decides that his hand is not good eating material, and shoves you away. He calls for reinforcements.

Spawn
[4] You sit on the fourth floor of the hospital. Here, there windows are NOT energy shielded.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2015, 08:53:09 am »

Jump out window head first.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2015, 08:57:27 am »

ACCELERATE MOAR, ACCELERATE MOAAR

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2015, 09:23:47 am »

Beat him up
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2015, 09:34:54 am »

SAY I DON'T WANT HELP. I WANT TO DIE

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2015, 09:45:36 am »

Write my memoirs. Drop memoirs to robots, let them read. While they're distracted- move to a different spot, then jump.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2015, 10:03:27 am »

Whisper terrible things in the pilots ear, horrible things that will happen to him and his family if he does anything else than flying normally.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2015, 10:35:39 am »

Spawn as a pillownaut, investigating outer space for deposits of pillows to make padding from
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2015, 10:45:20 am »

Jump out window head first.
[1] You try to fling yourself out the window, but you discover you are restrained to your bed! Oh, the humanities!

ACCELERATE MOAR, ACCELERATE MOAAR
[3] The car's max speed is unfortunately 15 mph. The world's slowest crash is about to occur, as your car is nearing a building.

Beat him up
[1 v 5] The waiter manages to somehow subdue you to the point where you are unconscious without actually killing you. Somehow.

SAY I DON'T WANT HELP. I WANT TO DIE
[4] The guard hesitates, then sighs. "I'm going to get fired for this, but I suppose you're right. You are definitely in a lot of pain, and I think helping you would just drag out your suffering. {2 turns until death} The guard calls off the medical bots.

Write my memoirs. Drop memoirs to robots, let them read. While they're distracted- move to a different spot, then jump.
[1] The robots read your memoirs almost instantly and process them at a very high rate, quick enough to stop you the moment you try to jump. They carry you towards the mental hospital.

Whisper terrible things in the pilots ear, horrible things that will happen to him and his family if he does anything else than flying normally.
[6] The pilot is indeed so scared that he hits the eject button! You can't reach the steering controls, however, because it seems that he for whatever reason ejected you too! The parachute deploys above your chair, and the safety buckles lock in their emergency position, completely and safely restraining you.

Spawn as a pillownaut, investigating outer space for deposits of pillows to make padding from
{Eh, why the heck not.} [3] You are a pillownaut in outer space. You sit in your space shuttle and steer towards a new deposit of Pillonium.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2015, 10:52:08 am »

smash the accellerator or whatever Its called in!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2015, 11:04:35 am »

Teleport my brain outside of my head.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:19:55 am by Generally me »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2015, 11:18:42 am »

"THANK YOU GUARD, YOU SHALL NOW BE THE CAUSE OF A GLORIOUS NEW AGE OF CONFLICT. SOON ARMOK WILL FINALLY GET HIS ENTERTAINMENT, AND THE WORLD WONT RESET AND BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!"

Nunzillor

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2015, 11:25:00 am »

Find a group of people and smile.  Say "nice day, isn't it?"  Then, cast a spell that causes my head to explode in a burst of gore.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2015, 11:29:55 am »

"I told you to fly normally or bad thing would happen! And instead you decide to do opposite! Why you would do that!? Now I have to do those things! You must stop me by killing me!"

Persuade the pilot kill me.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6