Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tree of Life - Early Access Sandbox MMORPG  (Read 1601 times)

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tree of Life - Early Access Sandbox MMORPG
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:55:09 am »

Sandbox MMORPG. In a massive world explore, settle with thousands of other players. We unfold a new world where you can do whatever you would like!

So basicly Sandbox MMO with open world, full drop, pvp, city building wherever you want etc. feels a bit like H&H and old good Ultima Online. Got alot of good reviews on steam, so i decided to give it a try, plan to buy it today, anyone up to try this game or already playing?

Here's steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/361800

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tree of Life - Early Access Sandbox MMORPG
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:43:28 am »

Hrm I am interested in it...as it looks like it could be nice...very good reviews

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 10:01:03 am »

Did they dial up the playback speed on that video, or does the whole game look like it's high on meth?

Also, inb4 "yet another EA sandbox survival game."
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 11:02:40 am »

Yeah its speeded up. Just started playing and im loving it so far, respawned in water, choped few branches and trees with my bare hands (it costs alot of stamina and you have to eat alot), then i saw some guys getting attacked by PK so i helped him but he died anyway, finished PK and looted them both, then the night came and i found shelter at some guys fireplace who gave me some cooked meat, that was nice, added him on steam. Anyway i'm from EU so i'm playing on EU server, if there's some EU players add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041744056