Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344]

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 319476 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...
« Reply #5145 on: September 10, 2015, 03:12:56 pm »

Aurel would claim Talmarune almost immediately once his power has solidified. He's too greedy not to. He's doesn't live to be a psychopath, regardless what his Crimson Deceiver personality says. He'd prefer a good relationship with his uncle... but well, you know, that's not exactly barring him from doing everything for power.

Olon's gonna die though. That's for certain.

I feel like that due to their Raven Queen connection, Karl and Aurel would be more linked than they'd like to be.

Do post the link to the new game here.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5146 on: September 11, 2015, 01:30:20 am »

First off, I want to thank Highmax for running a great campaign, and all of you for the fun adventures together. It was a blast learning a new system, and I'm glad we managed to finish the dwarvern fortress together, as our victory there really created a well-earned high point in the campaign.

As for Karl's fate... not what I would have chosen for him, but if the campaign had played out, who knew what would have happened? His fall to blackguard makes sense, as a non-Vryloka undead, he's sort of an antithesis to everything followers in the Raven Queen believe in. Since he's aware of his faith, he's probably an endless well of self-hatred, as he seeks to murder Olan, every other undead in the multiverse, and then himself.

It would be interesting as well if every time Aurel starts getting into trouble, this shadowy thing congels out of the shadows and starts slaughtering while screaming about the Raven Queen.

And agreed, if a new board games starts, I'm all for joining in whatever system we're playing.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #5147 on: September 16, 2015, 11:50:49 am »

I have to say thanks as well. With out this campaign i would never have gotten into dnd and wouldn't have made the same amazing friends that I did in university because of it.

I say thanks you highmax, more thanks then i can ever put into print.
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.
Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344]