Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon  (Read 19707 times)

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (Seeking sub for LA Pangaea)
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2015, 02:05:49 pm »

Sorry! Wasn't able to get internet yesterday. Turn should be in momentarily unless the universe is truly against me getting internet...

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2015, 03:06:15 am »

Apparently my 2h is for the wrong turn number. Redownloading the turn does not seem to help, reuploading even less so. Any advice?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2015, 11:12:20 am »

Yes. Jomon needs to resubmit their last turn ASAP, because Llamaserver crashed irrevocably and games got rolled back 24h to the backup. So it's the prior turn again (38), and Jomon is the only nation that still needs to submit (again).

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2015, 01:49:24 pm »

On my screen it said the turn was due... twelve hours ago, so I added 24h and now it says its due in three days.  Go home llamaserver you're drunk.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2015, 07:01:49 pm »

So, Jilladilla, I know you have internet problems, so what you need to start doing is when you post last you should play your next turn as well.

This applies doubly to the current situation since you've already played this turn :P
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2015, 12:02:12 am »

*Groans* 5 more minutes mom I don't wanna wake up... zzzzzz......

(Fun Fact: I actually HAVEN'T played this turn yet. I'll try to get more proactive at doing my turns before the 12h stale warning. It should be in after about 2-3hours or ~12 hours if things go bad. (Need some Me time on the internet first...))

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2015, 12:15:42 am »

Its fine, I haven't either.  The only reason I'm even bringing this is up is because your internet access isn't reliable.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2015, 01:09:45 pm »

"Llamaserver has received your 2h file and everything seems to be fine, the turn should be hosting soon"

"Stale turn: your 2h file was from an alternate universe and no orders were issued"

the fuck is this bullshit

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2015, 10:51:03 pm »

It sounds like you accidentally sent your turn based on the first Turn 39, not the server-backup Turn 39.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2015, 01:43:21 pm »

Throne rush from the cats and lizards? Throne rush from the cats and lizards.

(More specifically: they need to take two, and are moving on Smallsea (41), Borale (80), Yellow Caves (2), and Tumbledown Passage (8).)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:49:17 pm by E. Albright »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2015, 11:18:55 pm »

I'm going to give a 12h extension before I go to sleep, seeing as how A most people haven't posted and B I'm fairly certain my partner is going to miss if I don't extend.

Edit: I guess no one listened to Albright's warning...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 04:17:14 pm by EnigmaticHat »

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2015, 04:46:44 pm »

Yeah, it's all over but the crying. Alas. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'll be curious to see the graphs next turn...

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2015, 04:51:07 pm »

Heheheh we've been looking at the graphs for a while...

One thing I have to ask, now that all the cards are on the table.  Why did Jomon have 800+ infantry in one place, and what did you do to kill most of them?  I would have watched that fight but I staled so my scouts were out of position.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2015, 05:33:25 pm »

That was the big push that was supposed to roll over me, I think. I can upload the actual turn once we're fully done, but here's a rough snapshot:

Spoiler: Trisia Turn 41 (click to show/hide)

I'm really tempted to say I did exactly what you'd expect someone to do in that situation; nothing special, so I was actually almost surprised it worked quite so well as it did...

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2015, 04:24:47 pm »

The joke will be on we the early chicken-counters when the cloud-trapping SC hordes retake the thrones this turn.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12