Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon  (Read 19716 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (Game Full, Picking Teams)
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 08:49:43 pm »

*flips coin* I'll vote LA as a tie-breaker, then.  Unless someone votes to re-tie. :P

As for teams, I'm pretty much fine however we go. 

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 10:48:47 am »

Just a quick question, if you play the same nation in two different games, does this confuse llamaserver?

I feel this is a stupid question, but I don't want to risk it if the answer is yes...

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 12:29:53 pm »

Just a quick question, if you play the same nation in two different games, does this confuse llamaserver?

I feel this is a stupid question, but I don't want to risk it if the answer is yes...
I did a cursory google search and nothing is coming up, so I imagine it isn't a problem.  Llamaserver knows which turn you played just by reading the 2h file, it can probably figure out which game as well.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 01:17:41 pm »

Your files are tied to the specific game they're from, so there's no issues if you play with the same nation in multiple games.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 05:25:01 pm »

Well that's relieving. I thought I wouldn't get to (potentially) play my favorite nation!

Also who wants to team up with this somewhat experienced newbie! (I have early and middle game down at least... And fairly good at expansion as long as my commanders understand what stay behind troops means... The less said about that incident the better...)

Glory to United Forenia!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 07:42:53 pm »

Well I still need a partner, so... I wouldn't mind partnering up. PM me your favourite nation and maybe we can work out a strategy?

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 07:49:21 pm »

Also who wants to team up with this somewhat experienced newbie! (I have early and middle game down at least... And fairly good at expansion as long as my commanders understand what stay behind troops means... The less said about that incident the better...)
hold hold hold hold hold stay behind troops, then put them all the way in the back.  That's the real "stay behind troops".

So am I correct in thinking we have now chosen teams?  USEC with Jilla, that leaves only Karlito and Culise who are thus teamed with each other?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 07:51:19 pm »

That's assuming that me and Jilla can work something out, of course. Which is probably likely.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 08:09:55 pm »

I would be happy to join you USEC_Officer! Now onwards to strategy! (As soon as my mouse cooperates enough for me to hit the post button...)

Glory to United Forenia!

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 06:28:23 pm »

Hello! Sorry to interrupt your game setup, folks, but I'm recruiting for a team game and figured here might be a good place.

Maerlande (an admin on Dom4mods) is starting a cross-forum Disciples game on Desura. There may possibly be several games, so two Bay 12 teams is a possibility (though I doubt there are enough players here for it). I've been looking into making a team for Bay 12 but I've had only a few tentative sign ups, so I'm posting in this thread (and others) for players who might be interested. I'd prefer experienced players, but by all means sign up even if you're not a veteran; I doubt there are enough Dominions vets on Bay 12 with time to make even one team. We also don't have a captain yet, but that's definitely a position for experienced players only (and I have a plan for that anyways, though if anyone with enough experience and interest comes along I would gladly declare them captain).

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 10:43:53 am »

Just to remind every one, there are 4 unteamed players.  The moment 2 team up we can start deciding nations, since the last 2 will be teamed up by default.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 04:03:33 pm »

Well, since it seemed like Jilladilla and USEC_OFFICER had  paired up, I contacted Culise and we've been doing some preliminary planning, so I think we're good to go on that front.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alrighty, it seems like teams have been picked.  If this is not the case feel free to speak up, but it looks as if everyone has a team.

So, the draft.  I've randomly picked the teams to draft in the following order: Team 2 (Hatman and Alstar) will pick a nation first and last, Team 1 (myself and Nasaljack) will pick second and second to last, Team 4 (USEC_OFFICER and Jilladilla) will pick third and third to last, and finally Team 3 will pick fourth and fifth meaning lucky for them they get to pick twice in a row. So the order is 2 1 4 3 3 4 1 2.  If you rename your team I'll update it on the OP.

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to claim Arcoscephale, as they should be generic enough to work with at least one leftover nation.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to grab LA C'tis because, um, I don't play much LA and they're the only one I know.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12