Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon  (Read 19519 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (Finally starting!)
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2015, 01:47:34 am »

Right, the staling data from the staling log I was totally aware of prior to this moment.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2015, 08:15:48 am »

Yep, that one.  I'm glad you knew about it, because I didn't until quite recently myself.  You see, I was under the apparent misapprehension that the admin options were for administrators and thus required authentication to access, which naturally meant that I didn't try to mess with anything in there. ^_^

EDIT:
I just realized something, and since I'm the most recent poster, double-posting would be a bit gauche.  I'm likely to be MIA until Sunday evening, more likely Monday.  Would it be possible to have a postponement of a pending turn should it fall into that time period?  Sorry. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:20:24 pm by Culise »

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2015, 11:40:55 pm »

Umm... I would like to request an extension on behalf of Pan (my teammate) as well as Ryleh and C'tis..... Oh wait the host is playing C'tis right? So an extension on behalf of the host then! [end of half asleep rambling.]

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2015, 12:22:33 am »

Done.  Although I'll have you know that *I* posted on time.

And gave myself a stealth 6h extension last turn
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2015, 02:48:26 am »

I saw the 12-hour notice and wanted to restate my teammate's extension request.

I'm likely to be MIA until Sunday evening, more likely Monday.  Would it be possible to have a postponement of a pending turn should it fall into that time period?  Sorry. 
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2015, 07:13:17 am »

Got it.  12h extension.

For future reference, I would prefer extension requests to be double posts rather than editing, because its much easier to notice posts than edits.  The double post doesn't matter that much seeing as how only 7 people will use this thread with any regularity.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2015, 09:05:05 pm »

Sorry.  My belated turn should be in now, and processing should be finished shortly unless the ongoing Llamaserver issues prevent it from being received.  I'll bear that in mind for future occurrences, though hopefully they won't happen.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2015, 11:29:22 pm »

Sorry.  My belated turn should be in now, and processing should be finished shortly unless the ongoing Llamaserver issues prevent it from being received.  I'll bear that in mind for future occurrences, though hopefully they won't happen.
It isn't hosting, so the ongoing issues are probably to blame.  I'll provide an extension and you make sure it was successfully sent.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2015, 10:53:36 pm »

We're getting decently far into the game, anyone want the hosting time extended?

Edit: We've had a lot of extensions recently and someone staled last turn, so I'll just go and add 24 hours to the hosting interval.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:20:47 pm by EnigmaticHat »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2015, 10:20:17 pm »

Could I get an extra 24 hours? Visiting some relatives and the internet is a little less reliable than I'd assumed.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2015, 10:54:53 pm »

Sure, its done.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2015, 01:30:40 pm »

I'm very much sorry but my internet connection decided to go on vacation and I'll need another 12h or so until I can send my turn in.

Glory to United Forenia!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2015, 04:07:04 pm »

Its all good.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2015, 02:32:17 pm »

Augh, sorry I didn't catch that Pan.

I'll rollback if people want me too, but Pan and Jomon could theoretically cheat and I believe they're both in the middle of wars so it might be best not to?  I don't know.  I've never actually rolled back a turn before.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2015, 05:59:54 am »

I feel like a horrible person for asking for this AGAIN... But I can't take my turn now and I'm really not sure if my internet connection will decide it has better things to do when I am... It's been incredibly iffy lately. But give me a 12h extension and I can get it in for sure though! (Although here's to hoping it won't be necessary...)

Glory to United Forenia!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12