Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Ice Station WereZebra  (Read 53906 times)

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Station WereZebra
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 06:08:25 pm »

ok I guess I'm up, last exam is tomorrow so after that I have no excuse!
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 02:38:48 pm »

Apparently stone is WAY less heavy than like, copper?

Oups...

At least our bins and barrels will be funky and cool. Kegs made of copper are basically just giant coins filled with booze. I propose that the copper keg become the official currency of Icehold. All in favor, get drunk.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:40:39 pm by Taupe »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2015, 02:52:17 pm »

im so sorry guys. I should've gotten here earlier, but I am doing Summer School, and I didn't have time this week to do it. Please skip me and I'll fortify myself for the next turn. I am so sorry, once again.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Gojira1000

• Bay Watcher
  • Demands a glass bed? Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2015, 02:54:19 pm »

It's not a problem, Nidilap, life does intrude. I just slid you down the chart and you're still in the queue.
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." - Oscar Wilde

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2015, 03:45:03 pm »

im so sorry guys. I should've gotten here earlier, but I am doing Summer School, and I didn't have time this week to do it. Please skip me and I'll fortify myself for the next turn. I am so sorry, once again.
You don't have to feel too sorry, those things happen in community forts. If this can be of any indication to you or future players, this is a 1x1 map in a glacier, with minimal population cap, and basically no items as of yet. It runs at a hundred fps so far. I once went to grab a popcycle in the basement and a month had gone by. Turns aren't too long to take, so a dedicated player could go through a whole turn in a small eveningm, making it possible to take a turn even if you are semi-busy during the week.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2015, 05:03:50 pm »

Not a problem, it happens!

You don't have to feel too sorry, those things happen in community forts. If this can be of any indication to you or future players, this is a 1x1 map in a glacier, with minimal population cap, and basically no items as of yet. It runs at a hundred fps so far. I once went to grab a popcycle in the basement and a month had gone by. Turns aren't too long to take, so a dedicated player could go through a whole turn in a small eveningm, making it possible to take a turn even if you are semi-busy during the week.

This fort is so young and energetic that I wouldn't be surprised if Nidilap was still busy by the time his turn rolls around again.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2015, 10:19:31 pm »

STEALTH WEREMAMMOTHS!! :o  *huddles in a corner, crying*

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2015, 10:32:18 pm »

This may be the first community fort where I don't get two dead narrators before the end of the year. I will call this a brilliant success!

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 06:29:27 am »

ok what tileset is this in :S
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 07:00:03 am »

If you want to use ASCII, you should delete the raws that came with the save and replace them with raws from a fresh copy of DF. I'm not sure about the tileset, sorry.

Gojira1000

• Bay Watcher
  • Demands a glass bed? Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2015, 09:00:59 am »

If you want to use ASCII, you should delete the raws that came with the save and replace them with raws from a fresh copy of DF. I'm not sure about the tileset, sorry.

Ah, it's Ironhand. I need to note that in the preamble - but use whatever you like, including ascii
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:33:24 am by Gojira1000 »
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." - Oscar Wilde

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2015, 09:27:54 am »

perspnally i used the default one for the starter pack. phoebus

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2015, 01:49:06 am »

Ah, it's Ironhand. I need to note that in the preamble - but use whatever you like, including ascii
I do prefer ascii but if I do that all the symbols are messed up
I don't mind using ironhand w/e

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2015, 04:35:39 am »

I do prefer ascii but if I do that all the symbols are messed up
I don't mind using ironhand w/e

The symbols are messed up because the save folder you have downloaded contains raws modified for use with the ironhand tileset. An easy fix for this is to delete the folder named 'raw' from the downloaded save, and replace it with a copied 'raw' folder from the main DF directory.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2015, 06:13:21 am »

ah right.. will probably do that then
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20