Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Valhalla-Bound (Pathfinder) (4/5) - IC Thread  (Read 9883 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Valhalla-Bound (Pathfinder) (4/5) - IC Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2017, 10:37:50 pm »

Vilhjálmur hefts his sword, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet.

“I’m ready to go. I have my spells if we need them, but only one more for tonight. I should try to make it count.” He chuckles. “More than at the monastery, I should hope!”
Black lives matter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2017, 04:55:20 pm »

Suddenly, you realize that Njall is no longer among your number. Almost immediately, the light from the courtyard grows brighter, and the roof of one of the buildings catches ablaze! There is much yelling and running. The guard atop the gatehouse climbs down a ladder, perhaps to evacuate the building's occupants, and the guard atop the keep rushes into the fortress, seemingly to search for the arsonist.

"The time is now!" says Haraldr. "Varg! Fire your arrow! Aim for the top of the wall--reaching the top of the keep isn't feasible with the amount of rope we have!"

[17+3] Varg's arrow sails clear through the air and digs into the wood between two of the palisade spikes. You are ready to climb up the rope at any time.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2017, 05:52:02 pm »

Varg lets the others go ahead first so he can get the rope and arrow back this time
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]