Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who's your least favorite/most hated character?

Akhentef
- 1 (5.9%)
Muta
- 9 (52.9%)
Nameless Ant-god
- 3 (17.6%)
Sumidu (Muta's father)
- 0 (0%)
Gezaru
- 0 (0%)
General Ilkid
- 1 (5.9%)
George
- 2 (11.8%)
Azumah
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47

Author Topic: You Are a Minor God  (Read 104743 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Minor God
« Reply #300 on: September 28, 2015, 09:18:36 pm »

Grant her Super Reflexes and Jumping Power.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 28, 2015, 09:25:27 pm »

Grant her Super Reflexes and Jumping Power.
+1, but healing powers instead of jumping powers. Being able to close bleeding wounds is probably better for ones health than hopping in the air really high.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 28, 2015, 09:33:35 pm »

I was thinking of an item. I don't think healing or super reflexes/jumping is in Ishtar's domain. But a bow with unnaturally long range or power would be certainly and would make Eve nigh unstoppable.

Edit: Maybe we could combine the ideas. Ishtar gives Eve divinely enchanted leather armor which heals her over time, and is somewhat more damage resistant that her typical armor. The only question is if the armor could break, remember this isn't an artifact it's a boon.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 09:35:38 pm by Icefire2314 »
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 28, 2015, 10:05:20 pm »

I was thinking of an item.
-snip-
But a bow with unnaturally long range or power would be certainly and would make Eve nigh unstoppable.

Ishtar promised to either answer three questions, or to grant Eve "a present, something to show she is welcome in her home".

Since I doubt we can form three meaningful questions, let's take the present.  Eve deserves a concrete reward. An artifact from Ishtar, even a minor one, would go a long way to increasing Eve's life expectancy. 

Also - nice work on the side story, bahihs.  The beads was a nice touch.

Edit: and now that Eve's trial is done, burn an MP to dull her pain.  As soon as she's safe, maybe resting in the medical tent, whisper in her ear that she's done well, and that we are proud of her.  Then have her pray for the souls of the men she's slain, and remind her that it is no easy thing to take a life.  Yet, a Queen must not fear to face the enemy; this is only the beginning, and she must remain strong and not waver.  So spaketh Alore.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:15:36 pm by evictedSaint »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2015, 10:32:03 pm »

1. What was your plan with Eve when you were going to train her for years.
2. What is the biggest threat against me.
3. How can I mend fences with you and make you an ally.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2015, 10:33:32 pm »

Answers:
1. I was going to take her as my own champion.
2. I am.
3. Give me Eve.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 28, 2015, 10:34:18 pm »

That rabbit blessing is pretty good, I still say we should look into a lesser version to give out to hunters and scouts who want to be our clergy.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 28, 2015, 10:35:52 pm »

Answers:
1. I was going to take her as my own champion.
2. I am.
3. Give me Eve.

Then we know her for a true enemy who wants our destruction and for some reason she is bound to not do so.  She could have forced us to give up Eve in that case.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 28, 2015, 10:44:51 pm »

Or we can choose more clever questions, or we can wait to ask the questions until we need them answered, since she put no time limit on when we need to ask them.

Information is really important, and valuing it could make us look good in front of... George?  Whoever that trickster god is.  And twisting the wager like that as well.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 28, 2015, 10:59:05 pm »

-snip-
But a bow with unnaturally long range or power would be certainly and would make Eve nigh unstoppable.

Ishtar promised to either answer three questions, or to grant Eve "a present, something to show she is welcome in her home".

Since I doubt we can form three meaningful questions, let's take the present.  Eve deserves a concrete reward. An artifact from Ishtar, even a minor one, would go a long way to increasing Eve's life expectancy. 

Edit: and now that Eve's trial is done, burn an MP to dull her pain.  As soon as she's safe, maybe resting in the medical tent, whisper in her ear that she's done well, and that we are proud of her.  Then have her pray for the souls of the men she's slain, and remind her that it is no easy thing to take a life.  Yet, a Queen must not fear to face the enemy; this is only the beginning, and she must remain strong and not waver.  So spaketh Alore.

^+1
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 28, 2015, 11:34:19 pm »

-snip-

+1

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2015, 05:49:00 am »

-snip-

+1
+1
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2015, 01:49:12 pm »

I say a blessing for eve. This was a skilled solider, but by no means the enemy's greatest. She had enough of a fight to kill him. She needs everything she can get to make it through this war alive. 
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2015, 04:18:19 pm »

We picked the gift:

"Good work, Eve!  You totally murdered the fuck outta that guy, he's not going home to see his wife any time soon!  Here's a gift from the literal God of War for nearly getting killed, you earned it champ."

We picked the three questions:

"Good work, Eve!  You totally murdered the fuck outta that guy, he's not going home to see his wife any time soon!  I know you nearly got killed, but it's okay because I got to ask Ishtar a couple questions and now I know EXACTLY how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop."

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 30, 2015, 11:43:40 am »

Voting is locked. An item will be given.

Update tonight
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47