Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who's your least favorite/most hated character?

Akhentef
- 1 (5.9%)
Muta
- 9 (52.9%)
Nameless Ant-god
- 3 (17.6%)
Sumidu (Muta's father)
- 0 (0%)
Gezaru
- 0 (0%)
General Ilkid
- 1 (5.9%)
George
- 2 (11.8%)
Azumah
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47

Author Topic: You Are a Minor God  (Read 104782 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Minor God
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2015, 08:17:04 pm »

Form a large bonfire in front of the villagers, and use our fire-image powers to make it appear white. Tell them that we are no false god, and that by threatening your followers they have incurred your wrath.  If they do not flee, or pledge themselves to us, make tongues of white fire reach out and burn/brand them, making them suffer as they would have made our followers suffer.

Aka burn all our mp at once and fade from existance.

Let's make a decision once we see what's going on.
see whats going on, if they truly want to hurt our followers, use THE hair from "Whats her name" in some way
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2015, 08:46:43 pm »

Form a large bonfire in front of the villagers, and use our fire-image powers to make it appear white. Tell them that we are no false god, and that by threatening your followers they have incurred your wrath.  If they do not flee, or pledge themselves to us, make tongues of white fire reach out and burn/brand them, making them suffer as they would have made our followers suffer.
+1
+1

+1 we just got a massive surge of power, let's put it to use and save them. We can get more folowers to by showing we are real. Make it clear they can flee instead of serving us, we are a nice god.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2015, 08:48:20 pm »

+1
+1

+1 we just got a massive surge of power, let's put it to use and save them. We can get more folowers to by showing we are real. Make it clear they can flee instead of serving us, we are a nice god.

Or pledge to us. That's even better.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2015, 08:53:27 pm »

+1
+1

Or pledge to us. That's even better.
Pepole don't like being forced to do things, we have already shown we can make peacefull conversions with kindness and miricals. No need to go "worship me or die" now.

That being said if they insist on fighting or harming are folowers brand them as suggested. Preferably on the face so all may know there crime.

Not worshiping us is fine, trying to kill are folowers for worshiping is bad. Very bad....

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2015, 08:57:28 pm »

Using our newfound power, summon a large host of killer rabbits and swarm the villagers threatening our people. If we can, snuff out the torches. It will make the night entirely black(it is already moonless) and fighting against the killer rabbits will be nigh impossible. As they swarm the villagers speak directly to all of them and warn them that they are plagued for their threats. If they let our villagers live in peace, the rabbits will desist.

(Killer rabbit is defined as an ordinary hare with razor sharp teeth instead of normal grinding teeth and usually prey on small mammals. If someone has a better definition they are free to use it.)

(And after all, we are the god of Killer Rabbits, it's time we utilize that domain very specifically..)
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2015, 09:17:42 pm »

Pepole don't like being forced to do things, we have already shown we can make peacefull conversions with kindness and miricals. No need to go "worship me or die" now.

That being said if they insist on fighting or harming are folowers brand them as suggested. Preferably on the face so all may know there crime.

Not worshiping us is fine, trying to kill are folowers for worshiping is bad. Very bad....

I'm not saying we should force them to convert, but if they get on their knees, declare the error of their ways, and willingly bow to us (unlikely, I know), we shouldn't be branding them because they didn't run.

In other words, we should forgive and accept anyone who repents.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:27:21 pm by Whisperling »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2015, 09:24:13 pm »

...that's....exactly what's been sugested. Notice the OR in the post.

Continuing to fight is the only thing that gets them branded.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 01, 2015, 09:28:31 pm »

...that's....exactly what's been sugested. Notice the OR in the post.

Continuing to fight is the only thing that gets them branded.

I know-I made that post in the first place, after all. I just figured that it wouldn't hurt to clear up any possible confusion.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 01, 2015, 09:42:17 pm »

What about giving our followers the strength of will to make a speech about how they should be praying to their gods for their children to come home from war, not starting a new war here at home.  That bloodshed within the community will only serve to bring the wrath of gods down on them.

Or something like that.

Try and go a low cost solution first then we cna like make rats burst out of their skin or whatever.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2015, 09:44:45 pm »

What about giving our followers the strength of will to make a speech about how they should be praying to their gods for their children to come home from war, not starting a new war here at home.  That bloodshed within the community will only serve to bring the wrath of gods down on them.

Or something like that.

Try and go a low cost solution first then we cna like make rats burst out of their skin or whatever.
Yes YES YES Let Loose The rat skin problems!!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 01, 2015, 09:56:32 pm »

Or something like that.

Try and go a low cost solution first then we cna like make rats Killer rabbits burst out of their skin or whatever.

fixed it
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 01, 2015, 09:59:37 pm »

Actually, making any creature inside of a person is probably far more MP than we have, even with this rage. Lets turn the young woman leading the mob into a were rabbit.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 01, 2015, 10:00:28 pm »

Actually, making any creature inside of a person is probably far more MP than we have, even with this rage. Lets turn the young woman leading the mob into a were rabbit.
That works too, but CAN we curse people yet is the question
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2015, 10:06:42 pm »

Or something like that.

+1 to first part, -1 to homemade horror movie.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2015, 07:47:50 pm »

That works too, but CAN we curse people yet is the question
only one way to find out!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47