Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who's your least favorite/most hated character?

Akhentef
- 1 (5.9%)
Muta
- 9 (52.9%)
Nameless Ant-god
- 3 (17.6%)
Sumidu (Muta's father)
- 0 (0%)
Gezaru
- 0 (0%)
General Ilkid
- 1 (5.9%)
George
- 2 (11.8%)
Azumah
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47

Author Topic: You Are a Minor God  (Read 104759 times)

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Minor God
« Reply #345 on: October 02, 2015, 10:30:43 pm »

Actually, making any creature inside of a person is probably far more MP than we have, even with this rage. Lets turn the young woman leading the mob into a were rabbit.
That works too, but CAN we curse people yet is the question
only one way to find out!

Even if we can, do we want to? We're cursing the person, not blessing or creating or anything such. We will likely have no control at all over this wererabbit. Do you think that a wererabbit will stop at just the villagers? Eve's mother and our followers could be next.

Also remember killer rabbit not fluffy bunny
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 02, 2015, 11:22:39 pm »

Let's just do the usual fire thing like we always do. We just need to prove that we're a god, after all. Besides, we don't have the ability to do anything with rats or curses.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2015, 12:04:44 am »

Extinguish torches, followed by giving her rabbit senses and possessing the bunny to lead her to safety.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #348 on: October 03, 2015, 12:13:29 am »

ptw, i gotta see all the things.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 03, 2015, 12:25:26 am »

Extinguish torches, followed by giving her rabbit senses and possessing the bunny to lead her to safety.
Oooo.. and then we could have them start a settlement composed of only our followers! Still though, I think we should do some smiting here, if only for the one woman.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 03, 2015, 10:51:49 am »

Oooo.. and then we could have them start a settlement composed of only our followers! Still though, I think we should do some smiting here, if only for the one woman.
+1 Cause the leader of that angry mobs clothing to catch fire, from the nearest source before we send our followers off?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 03, 2015, 12:20:17 pm »

+1 Cause the leader of that angry mobs clothing to catch fire, from the nearest source before we send our followers off?

AKA the torches, do we have such abilities tho?
"zzz"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 03, 2015, 12:21:15 pm »

AKA the torches, do we have such abilities tho?
Well if we can extinguish them...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 04, 2015, 06:47:23 pm »

Previous

What about giving our followers the strength of will to make a speech about how they should be praying to their gods for their children to come home from war, not starting a new war here at home.  That bloodshed within the community will only serve to bring the wrath of gods down on them.

Or something like that.

Try and go a low cost solution first then we cna like make rats burst out of their skin or whatever.

"Please! Don't do this!" Ningal rises from a dark corner and runs toward the window. Lili (Eve's mother) tries to pull her back but she resists. "Think of your own children! Go back to your homes now and pray for them. The gods do not spare the unmerciful -" There is a dull thud as Ningal falls to the floor. The other women rush to her. In the flickering flame light you can see a bead of blood falling from Ningal's forehead. Part of it has caved in. A stone the size of an apple lies marked with blood near her head.

The women begin to wail. She is dead.

Form a large bonfire in front of the villagers, and use our fire-image powers to make it appear white. Tell them that we are no false god, and that by threatening your followers they have incurred your wrath.  If they do not flee, or pledge themselves to us, make tongues of white fire reach out and burn/brand them, making them suffer as they would have made our followers suffer.
+1
+1

+1 we just got a massive surge of power, let's put it to use and save them. We can get more folowers to by showing we are real. Make it clear they can flee instead of serving us, we are a nice god.

Or pledge to us. That's even better.
Pepole don't like being forced to do things, we have already shown we can make peacefull conversions with kindness and miricals. No need to go "worship me or die" now.

That being said if they insist on fighting or harming are folowers brand them as suggested. Preferably on the face so all may know there crime.

Not worshiping us is fine, trying to kill are folowers for worshiping is bad. Very bad....

You step outside, unable to breathe or think. You feel dizzy, nauseous. Then you spot her, the leader, stooping for another rock and all gives away to rage. You raise your right arm and swipe across in front of you. A sudden gale arises, following your arm and putting out all light. The villagers, frightened by the sudden darkness, try to light their torches again. You allow them to do so, then you siphon their flames into a swirling ball of fire straight above them. You increase the temperature of the flame until it is white hot. The villagers are now cowering beneath the ball, intrigued and afraid. Your followers are watching in wonder through the shattered window.

"I AM ARLORE GOD OF EVE, GOD OF LILI, GOD OF NINGAL, GOD OF RABBITS. WHO DOUBTS ME OR MY WORSHIPERS, LET. THEM. STAND." Your voice penetrates to the bone. They all cower, some of them on their knees, some fully bowing, others openly sobbing. Your followers are bent in prayer over Ningal's body.
"Lord Arlore spare us! We knew not. We were only afraid for our sons and for our husbands and for our fathers. So spare us!" The leader, head bowed, speaks to you. You can feel reality buckle as you strain to control your rage.
"SHALL THE HAWK RETURN LIFE TO ITS PREY? SHALL THE SICKLE RETURN WHEAT TO THE EARTH? SHALL I THEN FORGIVE THEE, WHO DRAWS THE BLOOD OF MY WORSHIPERS, EVEN AS WATER IS DRAWN FROM A WELL?"
"Please!" She's sobbing now, between words. She's wringing her hands. "Please! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Forgive me!" You feel nothing. Even rage has dissolved to a cold, calculating cruelty. You want these people to suffer. You want to bend them until they snap.

You lift one long finger at the bowing girl. A strip of fire curls out and shoots at the girls face. You watch, thoroughly satisfied as her hair catches on fire, and the fair flesh on her face begins to break and boil. She screams. Over and over. The others do nothing, too afraid to move. At last she runs and dunks her head into a pigs trough. The mud stifles the flame and she falls unconscious. You can almost feel the trembling of them now. You start to lift another finger. Then the fire dissipates, harmless embers fall to the floor. Lighting flashes, thunder follows, then rain. You suddenly feel very weak, sapped of all strength. The villagers scatter, one of them picks up their leader, she is still alive it seems.

You fall back to the Earth, tired. You can barely lift your legs. You start to fall and fade. Then there is a glowing warmth growing from your shoulders, like the sun in spring. Your malaise falls from you, you feel reinvigorated. You turn. You must cover your eyes or be blinded. Before you stands the Light Himself - Glimiki the Sun, the High God.

WDYD?

Next
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:57:42 am by bahihs »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 04, 2015, 06:49:47 pm »

Yell: Hello Glimiki!  :D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:03:53 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 04, 2015, 07:02:31 pm »

Whisper "I'm sorry.. I'm so, so sorry."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 04, 2015, 07:08:33 pm »

Greet Glimiki with the utmost respect that he would probably deserve.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:45:46 pm by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 04, 2015, 07:31:11 pm »

Greet Glimikiwith the utmost respect that he would probably deserve.

+1
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 04, 2015, 07:59:38 pm »

From what I can gather, we burned literally all of our MP in that show of force and began to fade to nonexistance.  Glimiki, in his infinite wisdom, saw fit to bring us back from the brink.  I'd say we owe him a "thank you".

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 04, 2015, 08:41:46 pm »

From what I can gather, we burned literally all of our MP in that show of force and began to fade to nonexistance.  Glimiki, in his infinite wisdom, saw fit to bring us back from the brink.  I'd say we owe him a "thank you".

+1

Although I'm literally certain the consensus was "Don't scorch them if they choose not to fight back"
"zzz"
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47