Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who's your least favorite/most hated character?

Akhentef
- 1 (5.9%)
Muta
- 9 (52.9%)
Nameless Ant-god
- 3 (17.6%)
Sumidu (Muta's father)
- 0 (0%)
Gezaru
- 0 (0%)
General Ilkid
- 1 (5.9%)
George
- 2 (11.8%)
Azumah
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47

Author Topic: You Are a Minor God  (Read 104717 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Minor God
« Reply #435 on: October 19, 2015, 10:24:39 pm »

Aside from some of the names, what makes you think we're in Mesopotamia?

The names, mentions of elephants, some of the war customs (painting eyes with blood), Ishtar (worshipped in the mesopotamia).  Trees existed in that area, too.   What makes you think we're not in the mesopotamia?

Do not intervene.  Eve is capable, and she doesn't need us to make her auto-win every encounter.  Stand by in case things go south, but see how she manages things herself.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:34:33 pm by evictedSaint »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 19, 2015, 11:29:42 pm »

Aside from some of the names, what makes you think we're in Mesopotamia?

The names, mentions of elephants, some of the war customs (painting eyes with blood), Ishtar (worshipped in the mesopotamia).  Trees existed in that area, too.   What makes you think we're not in the mesopotamia?

Do not intervene.  Eve is capable, and she doesn't need us to make her auto-win every encounter.  Stand by in case things go south, but see how she manages things herself.

I know she can defend herself, I agree no need to help her there, I think that is why we should encourage her to talk him down and show a simple sign of divine favor.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 19, 2015, 11:58:37 pm »

...what does "Popularity (Death) Pole" mean...?

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2015, 12:02:28 am »

...what does "Popularity (Death) Pole" mean...?

Wouldn't you like to know ;)

Just consider it a normal popularity poll and vote. I'll take care of the rest.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2015, 12:08:17 am »

She is already pretty tense from the situation. Besides, he just announced his decision. Repeating that to her will only throw her off. The real question here is do we let her kill Suha or do we tell her to spare him. We might want to give her an edge though since she is still wounded. Lets communicate with Suha, but instead of talking to him just overwhelm him with white noise. It shouldn't cost too much to do since all we are doing is talking to a mortal, but i think it would be highly effective. I'm in favor of letting Suha die if that's what Eve does. He is a loose cannon and unpredictable. If Eve talks him down on her own, let him live. There is no reason to push the issue, but I don't think we should go out of our way to make sure he lives.

((guys, remember that we are playing Eve's god, not Eve herself. We have no control over her actions.))
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2015, 12:12:53 am »

As I general rule i don't vote in things if i have no idea what it's about. I don't think very many people are just gonna randomly press buttons just cause the're there. Plus, if you just want a random result you should just use an RNG, it's way faster than an open poll like this.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2015, 12:45:12 am »

One of the gods is called George. Sure it might be inspired by Mesopotamia but it's not actually Mesopotamia. Also, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Sumer rather than all of Mesopotamia.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2015, 08:00:50 am »

Why do get the feeling whoever you vote on will die?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2015, 09:15:33 am »

Why do get the feeling whoever you vote on will die?
Who the hell are these Ikid and Bupolu guys anyways? If who gets voted dies, then fuck these guys.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2015, 09:42:57 am »

Ok I've simplified the poll since everyone seems to be confused. Don't worry about the other thing, its just a popularity poll. Rest assured I won't kill the popular characters (yet).

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2015, 10:08:24 am »

If we went around smiting everyone Eve flashed her tits at, it would set a very bad precedent.

Eve is a capable individual.  We'll be there when she needs it, but if we never let her fight her own battles then she's worse than useless.  Hold back, see what she does.  She's surprised us more than once before.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2015, 10:14:35 am »

If we went around smiting everyone Eve flashed her tits at, it would set a very bad precedent.

Eve is a capable individual.  We'll be there when she needs it, but if we never let her fight her own battles then she's worse than useless.  Hold back, see what she does.  She's surprised us more than once before.

lol sounds like an overprotective father

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2015, 10:56:36 am »

I'll throw a vote for holding back. I have faith in her. And in Suha. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want this either.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2015, 02:33:31 pm »

Let her handle the situation.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2015, 02:58:56 pm »

((PTW.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47