Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who's your least favorite/most hated character?

Akhentef
- 1 (5.9%)
Muta
- 9 (52.9%)
Nameless Ant-god
- 3 (17.6%)
Sumidu (Muta's father)
- 0 (0%)
Gezaru
- 0 (0%)
General Ilkid
- 1 (5.9%)
George
- 2 (11.8%)
Azumah
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47

Author Topic: You Are a Minor God  (Read 103452 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Minor God
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2015, 09:50:09 pm »

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2015, 09:52:25 pm »

What if she became Joan of Arc only pretending to be a man to gain honor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2015, 09:54:14 pm »

You don't need to be a man to be a healer.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2015, 10:05:08 pm »

No i meant ditch the healer thing and be a great warrior.

EDIT: It'd help her get that crown we said she could have.  ;)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2015, 10:08:50 pm »

We're the God of Rabbits. Something tells me she's not gonna be a great warrior. Maybe we could get her married to a king or something. That should get her the crown we said she'd have.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2015, 10:13:18 pm »

We're the God of Rabbits. Something tells me she's not gonna be a great warrior. Maybe we could get her married to a king or something. That should get her the crown we said she'd have.

Being a valiant warrior could get her to marry the Prince or something. Besides she'll have the speed of a bunny and the eyes as sharp as a..bunny.

Seriously though she'd be a great bunny warrior. She already mauled those wild animals bare handed as a little girl.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2015, 09:28:58 am »

Pull a mulan after a quick training montage and a giantass weasel sacrifice to get those damn rabbit powers

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2015, 09:54:40 am »

Pull a mulan after a quick training montage and a giantass weasel sacrifice to get those damn rabbit powers

+1

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2015, 08:00:58 pm »

Previous

+1

MORTAL, YOUR TIME HAS COME. SHAVE YOUR HAIR. DON THE SHINING BRONZE. AND IN MY NAME, CONQUER.

She is overjoyed with your approval. She goes immediately to her bedroom and with a pair of shears cuts her beautiful black hair. Then she binds her breasts with a strip of cloth and changes her garments to those of men. She pricks her fingers till a drop of blood arises and then smears it around her eyes, like the other warriors.

Her mother walks into these proceedings.

"What are you doing Eve?"
"Mother I-I"
"What is this, your hair. Why have you done this?"
"Mother I'm joining them"
"Who?"
"You know."
"No, we talked about this Eve. You can't"
"Arlore has ordained it." She hesitates.
"Even so, Eve I-"
"No Mother, I must go. It is my fate."
"Eve, no. War is men's matter. What if you die? What will I do? Who do I have?"
"Mother, I cannot rot in this - this - this no name village. I have ambitions. I have a destiny."
"Eve! I am your mother and-"
"And Arlore is my god! ...I am going, mother. I must." She nods, resigned. Then she leaves quietly. You can hear her sob in the other room.

She packs her things and when the sun begins to set, she sets off for the soldiers camp. They do not question Eve or her appearance. She is given a uniform and a weapon of her choice (Spear, Sword, Bow or Axe?). The captain announces that recruits will go to a nearby fort for training and assignment tomorrow. Eve sneaks off into the nearby woods and sacrifices a fox to you (she's gotten quite good at hunting these past years). You grant her the abilities of a rabbit for a week. She returns to the camp in the morning and sets off with the rest of the soldiers to the fort.

HMM, A WOMAN AMID MY DOMAIN. REFRESHING. You turn to see a woman reclining above the marching soldiers, suspended in thin air. You find it difficult to look away from her, her beauty is like a dark hole in a moonless night. She is wearing rather revealing robes and her eyes are the color of blood. When she looks at you, you feel very small and you can hear the distant din of metal on metal and deep drums amid screams.

What do you do?

Next
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:42:05 am by bahihs »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2015, 08:08:49 pm »

1. Comfort eve's mother by sending a rabbit to her. Tell her the rabbit is hers as she see's fit but to remember our past deeds for her and the tribe.

2. Hail their lady in the air. Why do you follow these soldiers and what god gave you the power of flight.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2015, 08:31:48 pm »

1. Comfort eve's mother by sending a rabbit to her. Tell her the rabbit is hers as she see's fit but to remember our past deeds for her and the tribe.

2. Hail their lady in the air. Why do you follow these soldiers and what god gave you the power of flight.

+1 to 1, -1 to 2

Comfort the mom, we're stealing her daughter after all. Sending a rabbit is of little consequence I should think.
The other figure is likely another god. We did see them after escaping the conquering tribe, in the God of Deals and the God of Lies. This, judging from the sound of clashing metal, could likely be a Goddess of Combat or Warfare, or something akin to that. At minimum, greet her, but as she is far more powerful than us, maintain courtesy.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2015, 08:35:27 pm »

+1 to 1, -1 to 2

Comfort the mom, we're stealing her daughter after all. Sending a rabbit is of little consequence I should think.
The other figure is likely another god. We did see them after escaping the conquering tribe, in the God of Deals and the God of Lies. This, judging from the sound of clashing metal, could likely be a Goddess of Combat or Warfare, or something akin to that. At minimum, greet her, but as she is far more powerful than us, maintain courtesy.

Yes to what is said. Except sending the rabbit to remind her of her dauthers faith.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2015, 08:38:47 pm »

sword. she shall be a swift and graceful swordswoman
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2015, 08:43:24 pm »

sword. she shall be a swift and graceful swordswoman

Yes to sword also. Double swords because she shall be known as a berserker swordswoman of incredible swiftness.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2015, 01:23:17 am »

Bow. Less likely to get noticed as a woman when you're not in the thick of the battle. Also, we're a rabbit and we don't do berserker rages very well.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47