Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who's your least favorite/most hated character?

Akhentef
- 1 (5.9%)
Muta
- 9 (52.9%)
Nameless Ant-god
- 3 (17.6%)
Sumidu (Muta's father)
- 0 (0%)
Gezaru
- 0 (0%)
General Ilkid
- 1 (5.9%)
George
- 2 (11.8%)
Azumah
- 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47

Author Topic: You Are a Minor God  (Read 104496 times)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Minor God
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2015, 04:45:56 pm »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 20, 2015, 04:47:50 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 20, 2015, 05:35:06 pm »

Let her handle the situation.
+1
+1 but keep an eye on it.
well alright, but can we at least tell eve to spare him if possible. he could be a very useful asset.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 20, 2015, 05:51:14 pm »

+1
well alright, but can we at least tell eve to spare him if possible. he could be a very useful asset.
-1 to that addendum. He's not a useful asset at all and she should handle it however way she sees best.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 20, 2015, 07:28:07 pm »

+1
-1 to that addendum. He's not a useful asset at all and she should handle it however way she sees best.
+1 to the general and +1 to the -1
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 20, 2015, 08:08:21 pm »

+1
+1 to the general and +1 to the -1
Same as helmacon
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 20, 2015, 09:43:42 pm »

Let Eve make her choice.  She is destined to be queen one day, and it should be up to her to decide how best to deal with him.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 21, 2015, 11:19:22 pm »

Previous

You decide to stand back and let Eve handle things. You cannot take care of every little thing, it is unseemly for a god, even one as small as yourself.

Suha begins to circle Eve, he is well aware of her martial prowess and her exceptional speed (having lost to her in footraces several times). Eve takes in the situation instantly and comes up with a plan of action. She crouches low to the ground, feeling the loose earth for a rock. She grabs onto a clod of dust. It will do.

Suha lunges forward with the spear. Eve leaps to the side and throws the dust clod into Suha's face. The dust catches his eyes and nose and he sputters blindly. Eve takes this chance and disappears into the woods. Suha washes his face then runs after her. Because of the covenant between Lili and yourself, Eve cannot be found so long as she stands still. She decides to climb a tree and wait for Suha. Seconds fall away like the skin of an apple being peeled. Then all at once Suha is below her!

She leaps from the tree branch and wraps her legs around Suha's torso. She then puts Suha in a chokehold from behind. Suha begins to struggle, and tries to slam his back (and consequently, Eve) against a tree. Eve realizes the danger and swings her body backward toward the ground. The added momentum trips Suha and he falls hard on to the ground, partially squishing Eve. He tries to flip himself over. His incredible strength allows him to stand despite Eve still sticking to his back. Then all fades away to certain black as his brain screams for oxygen and shuts down. Eve gets up and catches her breath. She grabs Suha's spear. She kneels over Suha, bringing the spearpoint to his neck. She presses down. Then his fair face smites her and she can go no further. There is a great hurt in her heart, as if the blood flew backwards. She gets up. Paces. Drops her weapon. She goes back to pond to retrieve her bow and quiver.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Suha awakes with saltwater in his eyes. Eve stands above him with the spear pointed at his throat. He processes the situation. Then nods. No mercy here either. Always the same. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She doesn't move. Then she throws the spear away and offers her hand. Suha hesitates.
"Aren't they supposed to sing songs about you? What kind of songs will they sing if you can't even beat a woman?" He is stunned. Then he begins to laugh and he takes her hand and hoists himself up. So ye gods, is she to be my salvation?
"I will not forget this Abel - but hold, that's not your name is it? Who are you really?"
"I am Eve, daughter of Lili, daughter of Biumuga, the Chosen of Arlore"

Next
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:06:01 pm by bahihs »

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 22, 2015, 12:48:39 am »

We should totally consider Suha as a "secondary avatar".
Dunno what the actual term would be, but what I mean is that we should have Suha be given abilities and spread our influence. If he accepts.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:09:13 am by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 22, 2015, 01:04:40 am »

Gonna be honest, I misread this at first and I thought Eve killed him in cold blood, and I felt really sick to my stomach. Glad she spared him.

If Eve can open Suha to us, then I see no reason not to give him our blessing.  He did not spill blood, and Eve chose to spare him.  We stand beside Eve and her decision.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 01:08:27 am by evictedSaint »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 22, 2015, 02:31:34 am »

So what are we supposed to do now? Any prompts?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 22, 2015, 08:12:21 am »

lets greet suha, a simple hello should sufice to start with.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 22, 2015, 01:15:34 pm »

lets greet suha, a simple hello should sufice to start with.

A white rabbit sneaks into his tent and wakes him by jumping on his chest.

Suha: "What the-"

Us: "we are Arlore, Diety worshipped by Eve and her people. Follow us into the future for prosperity. Oh and this isn't a dream buddy but you better not yell at the top of your voice."

-Conversation-

Us: "Well see ya later. Remember what I said."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 22, 2015, 01:17:57 pm »

Let's make a white bunny with red eyes appear. With uncanny similarity as fluffy. See what happens.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 22, 2015, 09:07:53 pm »

Let's make a white bunny with red eyes appear. With uncanny similarity as fluffy. See what happens.
but no conversation. we need to get better at doing things more subtly than just screaming at anyone who looks in our direction.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47