Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture 3 - This Exhibit is Closed - GAME OVER SCUM VICTORY!  (Read 44114 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture 3 - This Exhibit is Closed - GAME OVER SCUM VICTORY!
« Reply #450 on: September 08, 2015, 07:50:03 am »

Well, that was an unexpected ending. Well played, everyone. I guess I've doomed myself to getting lynched next time I claim as a cop, though.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 08, 2015, 10:44:03 am »

As the first game in which I've Spoilspecced, that was super-tense and dramatic.

Did TDS suicide bomb or just not use his power?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 08, 2015, 04:02:23 pm »

I TOLD YOU MAN! I TOLD YOU ABOUT DEUS!

I admit I seriously screwed up on D2. But I think that the main problem was heavy inactivity on by and large town players, along with the lesser issue that the fact that town's skills were... pretty underwhelming. I needed several days of data collection to even have a reasonable chance at doing my rolecop job. :\
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 08, 2015, 06:05:01 pm »

As the first game in which I've Spoilspecced, that was super-tense and dramatic.

I guessed wrong and bombed Tiruin. Tiruin is always hard for me to read.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:43 pm »

Unfortunately our grand scum gambit failed because FallacyofUrist vanished in D3. The plan was for him to tie the votes with his double-voter ability.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 09, 2015, 08:38:08 pm »

I guessed wrong and bombed Tiruin. Tiruin is always hard for me to read.
:(
Sorry for not presenting myself well (though I feel biased and must've spoken more about the influence of a cop claim, and proceeding actions...given my notes on DA here...). Though I suspect you're not over what happened back in a Mafia-At-Sea before? :P (Which me and Caz are totally sorry about still, as players).

Also cheers to ZU for his epic flavor! :D
As night falls, you prepare to send your wolf to track NQT. Before you do so, however, you realize you have a party to attend to and do so. After a loud night of partying, you decide to send your wolf to track. But due to your drunkeness, mr. wolfy misinterprets your request! He tells you that NQT was visited by Deus Asmoth last night.
Also I forgot that you wake up and then die.  :P
So ossum. :P

Wish I got more time though >_>
Also NQT...whyyyyy the playstyle this game! x_x I love your mannerisms, but they were like a rough road! Hard to follow..that I mixed up my hints on DA with you!

For that note: Why was I mainly targeted? :P
Especially with a suicide bomb...that's usually a 'last resort' thing. Was I really -that- bad? D: (I'm expecting a yes ._.)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 09, 2015, 09:44:38 pm »

You politely ask NQT to reveal his face, but get distracted by a party nearby. After a night of drinking, you end up at Persus13 instead. You then try to ask him to reveal his face, but fail to do so.

(True face has not been used up you can try again in an upcoming night)
My flavour for what I gather was the murder of Persus13. 

Fun game, but town was definitely underpowered.  Nerfed versions of strong powers and/or nerfed versions of already weak powers in most cases, fighting a mid-power BYOR scumteam.   Vagueness didn't help.

The weak role did motivate me to get as much out of it as I could, though, leading to what I think is one of my better D1s.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 09, 2015, 09:49:24 pm »

Sorry Tiruin! We've played in so many games together I overestimate how good you are at lying which now makes it hard for me to town read when you are town. This is something I should work on.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 10, 2015, 10:49:34 am »

Tiruin - TDS suicide-bombed you because the mafia would instantly win on daybreak (barring lucky doctor/vigkill), because it was Night 3 and he dies at the end of Night 3 automatically.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 12, 2015, 10:31:36 am »

Tiruin - TDS suicide-bombed you because the mafia would instantly win on daybreak (barring lucky doctor/vigkill), because it was Night 3 and he dies at the end of Night 3 automatically.
I dislike how this is incomplete. >_< "The Mafia" have not affected his choice. :P
The presence of "Because" makes this erroneous towards one path of thinking.

You could rather say 'Everyone thought you were scum and the cop-claim was assumed to be more solid than otherwise'. :P

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 12, 2015, 05:51:04 pm »

I'd like to think that we affected his decision by killing off one of us and making me seem more town-ey.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 14, 2015, 12:00:07 am »

I'd like to think that we affected his decision by killing off one of us and making me seem more town-ey.
Eep! I forgot to add that merit in my post! (Also late reply because academics x-x)

...Hilariously, my post is incomplete in post. But I thought about this right after posting >_<
In other words: I like how the scumteam played that. :3

Sorry Tiruin! We've played in so many games together I overestimate how good you are at lying which now makes it hard for me to town read when you are town. This is something I should work on.
*hugs to you [and everyone else]* ;p

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 12, 2015, 08:59:20 am »

Unfortunately our grand scum gambit failed because FallacyofUrist vanished in D3. The plan was for him to tie the votes with his double-voter ability.
Terribly sorry. I didn't have time to play a game as active as Mafia at that point, unfortunately. I'm surprised you didn't get a replacement, though.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]