Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Warhammer Mod r15 (???)  (Read 69463 times)

toasteroftoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Mod r13: Omelette du Fromage
« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2016, 06:16:19 pm »

Thanks for yet another update! Very appreciated - especially the pitchforks for my Halfling lynch mobs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Mod r14: Guts and Glory
« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2016, 08:40:24 pm »

A small release fixing a few things and adding Ogres is out now

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:46:45 pm by Teneb »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Mod r15: Lost Glories
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2016, 10:00:22 am »

Added a new, and very small, update. It adds yet another playable race (all of them will be playable, so that's not saying much), in this case the nomadic strigany.

Changelog is a single line, so won't even post it.

EDIT: I think the next update will be just a bunch of minor factions in one go. Also I'm uploading a hotfix because I forgot to add animals to the strigany. Oops.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:07:17 am by Teneb »
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

CaptComrade

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2016, 07:24:03 pm »

I installed it as the directions said but I get an error saying it cant start correctly. 0xc000007b. What do?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2016, 09:06:07 pm »

I installed it as the directions said but I get an error saying it cant start correctly. 0xc000007b. What do?
I have no idea. What OS are you running? Also, are you using on 0.43.03 or 0.43.05? This only works on .03.

CaptComrade

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2016, 09:10:23 pm »

I have no idea. What OS are you running? Also, are you using on 0.43.03 or 0.43.05? This only works on .03.

ah, I see. Just curious, are there any big differences between the two versions?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2016, 09:31:30 pm »

ah, I see. Just curious, are there any big differences between the two versions?
There is no DFHack for 0.43.05. The mod absolutely needs DFHack.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 03, 2016, 07:50:14 am »

A little status update: next update brings the mod closer to the state that I'll consider it finished. Because all that will be left are: Chaos Dwarfs, Tomb Kings, High Elves, Dark Elves, and Lizardmen.

The current one in the works adds all the minor factions of warhammer fantasy (Kislev, Tilea, Estalia, Border Princes, Sartosa, Albion, Amazons, Araby, Ind, Cathay, Nippon, Southlanders, Fimir, Vampire Coast, Norse Dwarfs); most will be simplistic with one or two unique gimmicks. There's also new stuff for some old factions and regional interactions.

EDIT: I knew I forgot someone
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:14:42 pm by Teneb »

toasteroftoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 03, 2016, 05:38:14 pm »

Fantastic to hear that you are still plowing away at this!
Looking forward to more goodies on the way. Thankye again for all your hard work on this amazing mod.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2016, 01:45:27 pm »

The game is good , your mod is better , but , idk how to survive or play in adventure mode , how can i get some , like , money or find shops , and , can you say a good race for start , a good alingment race ??

Codician

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2016, 07:57:54 am »

Sadly unplayable on Windows 10 due to DFHack problems. :(

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2016, 08:13:19 am »

Sadly unplayable on Windows 10 due to DFHack problems. :(
Try asking in the DFHack thread for help? I'm sorry, I wish I could provide more help.

Codician

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2016, 04:31:22 am »

Nevermind, seems to be working now.

Also, the file name in entity_woodelf.txt is wrong. It says "entity_empire" instead.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 15, 2016, 09:17:03 am »

Nevermind, seems to be working now.

Also, the file name in entity_woodelf.txt is wrong. It says "entity_empire" instead.
Thanks. I'll fix it for the next one. I use the empire entity as a base for the rest.

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
  • Noice! Now, keel over and DIE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 17, 2016, 04:46:20 am »

Dear Teneb-san
An interesting turn of event has happened, i was playing with your r15 with a dfhack 43.05 alpha, i was planning to play as undeads (necro, vamp, tombies) in a large world with mineral everywhere, high site, savagery, civ and beast-it bothers me to wait the 2 weeks the game have to advance before i was able to check which civ the game choose me to play, so i remove the [site_controllable] token from most civ to narrow down the choices , and for some reason after i did this, it allows me to play as critters...yes you heard that right! First the game set me up for a cave spider civ, when i start it immediately says that my civ has crumbled, maybe this is due to no sentient being present, then a nightmare, and last a unicorn civ! After the third attempt i thought id report this problem, it may not be your mod, might just be dfhack bugs, but just want to let you know about this, and maybe you could explain what you thought might have gone wrong and give me some advice to avoid such happenstance if one were to make a civ mod (yes, i might do so one day and im gathering as much info as possible on df modding  ;D )
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16