Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 50-tile Circuit! [waitlist open]  (Read 3118 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: 50-tile Circuit! [waitlist open]
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2015, 09:25:12 pm »

PTWaitlist
white
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2015, 10:10:24 pm »

I'll jump in place, please.

Oh dear! You have been caught up in the FIFA corruption scandal and have to miss a turn while you explain to the media why you shouldn't step down.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2015, 01:27:21 am »

Off to the tile of unluckiness, then.

Haunting
 A black specter starts on your tile and moves backward equal to the amount of spaces you moved to reach this tile. It activates tile effects that it lands on. For the purposes of movement, it counts all mentions of "forward" as mentions of "backward" and visa versa. It continues around the board until it passes over or lands on it's starting location, at which point it ceases to exist. If it lands in the same space as a player, it switches its movement direction and the player switches his. Then, next turn, it will continue in that direction until it lands on another player's space (and so on and so on).A player will revert to his normal movement once he lands or passes over the specter's origin tile. If a player lands on the origin tile of a specter while that specter is on the board, the amount of times it must pass over/land on its origin tile before disappearing is increased by 1.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2015, 10:17:29 am »

I guess I move onto the overloader thingy then.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2015, 12:59:01 pm »

Move forward and create this.

If you move to this tile with an even number, double your next dice. If that number was odd, half your next dice(round up). You must move next turn. If another tile effect move you here, count from that tile to here. Backward also count.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2015, 03:48:22 pm »

Where I land, set up RADIOACTIVE DALEKANIUM. Anyone who lands on that tile will be forced to type in ALL CAPS for one lap.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2015, 04:26:19 pm »

Shouldn't it be called POKETWOIUM?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:29:01 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2015, 04:35:14 am »

Move forward and create the Tile Swapper! A player landing on this tile may switch the effects of any two tiles they choose. To make things more interesting, charges remain with the tile rather than the effect.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2015, 03:41:28 am »

Hey ok so I forgot to update this so I'll get to it when I have time. Just sayin' that I'm not abandoning this because it's more of me being forgetful than me being bored. It's finals here so my attention only kind of switch between studying and light reading.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:44:04 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2015, 01:09:34 pm »

You're not obliged to update stuff if you're busy, 'specially if it's for exams and recovering from exams.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]