Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG IC Thread- Game Starting, Waitlist open!  (Read 30326 times)

Xanada

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG IC Thread- Game Starting, Waitlist open!
« Reply #690 on: October 23, 2015, 09:26:14 am »

((...dude, u a spambot or something?
If not, this, as in SAO, isn't a legit game(well, there's that one PSP game but that doesnt really count), but try Order and Chaos Online if you haven't yet. Might also want to have a look at Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, although I don't know if that really counts as an MMO, per se.
Unless you mean things like Clash of Clans or somesuch, in which case, you already probably have Clash of Clans.
This is for iOS, mind you. Can't really help with Android, don't own any Android devices.))
Bob consumes all a third time, just for good measure
Thanks for your help. I'm not a spambot or smth like this. I'm just looking for some interesting games, cause I'm tired of games like Clash of Clans, cause it try only to receive my money as more as possible or I'm loosing. I'm looking for smth interesting and new. You're good gamers, so I hope you can help me.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 23, 2015, 09:33:47 am »

((This is the wrong thread and board. Please post in General Discussion or Other Stuff if you're looking for video game advice in future.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 23, 2015, 11:21:55 am »

((What he said. Generally, if you're looking for some type of game, go ask about it in the 'Recommend me a game' thread up in Other Games.
Not General Discussion tho. GD is for politics, trying to introduce yourself etc.
Be warned, tho, you might become a forum deity in the case of the latter.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]