Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 331284 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #2370 on: June 04, 2016, 06:58:48 pm »

"What? The Primettes are one of the most famous Motown groups. I'm part of them. Anyways, what's your name?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: June 05, 2016, 02:02:01 am »

"What is Motown group? I'm Ryan! Can I eat your heart? I want to grow big and strong." He manages to ask in very innocent manner. Like asking for a bite of someone's icecream.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: June 05, 2016, 02:47:01 am »

Dianne backs away slightly. "Well, Motown is a record company, and my band has a record contract with them. Also, please don't eat my heart. That won't end well for either of us."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: June 05, 2016, 04:21:11 am »

"Why not? Strong heart is good heart, it would be good for me. Mommy said she needed to be strong before she ate mine. Xankarvo can make you new one!"

Try to convince this singer that me eating her heart would be good idea. Should it fail, look out for someone who looks like they wouldn't miss their integral bodyparts.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: June 05, 2016, 06:46:11 am »

"Who's Xan...what's it? How the heck would you regenerate a new heart?"

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: June 05, 2016, 12:34:49 pm »

"Who's Xan...what's it? How the heck would you regenerate a new heart?"

John steps forward, approaching a new arrival he must've overlooked. Wrapped in shapeless clothes, he seems to himself just a wreck of his former self, with that tacked on immobile skull for a head. One could spot it in his eyes if he - or she - would be perceptive enough to look past the facade, but he saves self-loathing for later.

- This man, Xankarvo, has powers far surpassing such a feat, I believe, it's just that he barely controls them now. He grows stronger, and tames them alarmingly fast, especially under pressing circumstances. Name's John. This here beast - he stomps the deck a couple o'times - and posse are travelling together in this realm. Our journeys have left us injured and crooked, and we could use your help, Dianne. We have food and shelter for you if you agree, and we will try to stand for you in times of trouble if you will stand for us. What do you say?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:39:21 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: June 05, 2016, 01:29:31 pm »

Dave chooses a helpful time to interject.  "Yeaaaah, friend!  Xan shoots fire out of his ass and makes gods tremble!  He can bring back the dead with his crazy fire tricks!  This is a reaaaaaaal party shop!"  He waves around his booze for emphasis.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: June 05, 2016, 05:29:39 pm »

John steps forward, approaching a new arrival he must've overlooked. Wrapped in shapeless clothes, he seems to himself just a wreck of his former self, with that tacked on immobile skull for a head. One could spot it in his eyes if he - or she - would be perceptive enough to look past the facade, but he saves self-loathing for later.

- This man, Xankarvo, has powers far surpassing such a feat, I believe, it's just that he barely controls them now. He grows stronger, and tames them alarmingly fast, especially under pressing circumstances. Name's John. This here beast - he stomps the deck a couple o'times - and posse are travelling together in this realm. Our journeys have left us injured and crooked, and we could use your help, Dianne. We have food and shelter for you if you agree, and we will try to stand for you in times of trouble if you will stand for us. What do you say?
Dianne stares at the man's form, but keeps quiet. After hearing his speech, she responded. "Currently, I have nothing better to do with my un-life other than reminiscing about how I could have been more famous, so I will go along with you guys. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: June 05, 2016, 05:33:46 pm »

"WOOOOOOOOOO!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: June 05, 2016, 05:46:28 pm »

- It's funny that you mention being famous. You see, we discovered this book recently, a study conducted by a man roaming this realm. He claimed that public admiration empowers the admired. Essentially, you are what people think you are. We haven't quite figured it out ourselves, perhaps Xan can tell you more. I figured there is no sense in keeping that a secret. Anyway, I'm going back to driver's place. Help yourself to some food, lay down for a while if you must. Otherwise I figure we could use a hand repairing the damage our platform suffered. Rally the idle to that cause, if you don't feel like doing that yourself.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: June 05, 2016, 05:48:51 pm »

Dave stopped at that last statement.  He hadn't realized that yet himself, but something stirred in his drunken mind.  "Wait... so if you're all convinced I'm a giant monster like I saw in my dream, it'll become true?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: June 05, 2016, 06:02:15 pm »

Dianne nods, and goes to lay down for a bit.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 06:40:54 pm by wipeout1024 »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: June 05, 2016, 06:05:30 pm »

"Wait... so if you're all convinced I'm a giant monster like I saw in my dream, it'll become true?"

- I can't see why not, - John says as he leaves for his place.
Sigs

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: June 05, 2016, 06:09:16 pm »

Scratch myself. Watch the surroundings idly as I wait for something to happen.
Cautiously avoid the newcomer. And anyone else, for that matter.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: June 05, 2016, 06:32:06 pm »

"Swell!" 

Run around and convince everyone I am a giant beast capable of ripping men in half.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 241