Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 330149 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 01:05:27 pm »

((Posting sheet now.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 04:45:01 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 01:30:43 pm »

Sheet in progress. done!

Spoiler: Sheet Done (click to show/hide)
((Both of our chars are ambitious, self-centered Old World scavengers. I suspect that either we'll form some kind of mutually beneficial pact, or one of us is going to kill the other.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 03:05:39 pm »

Finish cigarette, get some food, then get to the jeep. Oh, and get coffee. Yellow Ball need coffee badly.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2015, 03:21:50 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2015, 04:10:14 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((This alright, Piecewise?))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:38:36 am by Egan_BW »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2015, 06:56:03 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

((Man, actually coming up with a character was hard given this much freedom. Gosh. I hope it's good enough.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:59:55 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2015, 06:59:41 pm »

((Oh yeah, if I get in, mind PMing me, PW? I might miss it otherwise.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2015, 07:20:47 pm »

"Roooooooaaaaaaaad triiiiiiiiiiiiiip!"

See if I can find which car these keys belong to. If so, place everyone into it and let's roll!

Actually, see if I can find a map first. Or anything that might tell me where we're going, really.

You grab a bunch of pamphlets that some idiot was using as a blanket and look through them. You find a map of the local area, some things to see in the 88,888,888th hell, and a few advertisements for local tourist traps. You jam them in your vest pocket- you appropriated the vest from the manager, he ain't using it- and head outside.

You wander around the parking lot, ignoring everyone else, and start trying the keys with every car. Hearse? No. Volkswagen Earwig? No. Gelatinous cube? No. AH! The Keys fit perfectly into the lock of a Jeep parked in the corner of the lot. It's a gaudy thing; bright purple with red leather seats and gold trim. It's got no  real roof, just an exposed roll cage and what looks like some plastic tarp stuff that can be pulled up across the top to function as an adhoc roof.  What looks like a maggot carved out of red wax is strung up from the rearview mirror, And there's a cardboard box filled with cassette tapes sitting in the passenger seat.

Looks like the spidermoon set.

Locate car, also this would be a great time to randomly vomit rainbows. Did I mention it's rather painful?
Did I mention that I cut that back? You can still do the rainbow thing, but no clusterfuck after that, thanks. You're gonna lag us the hell out.

You notice golgon messing about with jeep and walk over to join him. You're about halfway through "Hello" when you vomit a technicolor laser show into is face. He seems...perplexed.

"So that wasn't a alcoholic fever dream? Yeah, I guess I am. Names Shawn by the way. I'm guessing all of us out here were part of that. I say we get the keys to the Jeep and get out of here before someone calls the local law enforcement, whatever that may be."

If people start loading up into the Jeep, get in with them. Otherwise, keep looking around.
You notice people gathering up by the jeep and go over to join them. Clearly they know something you don't.

"So that wasn't a alcoholic fever dream? Yeah, I guess I am. Names Shawn by the way. I'm guessing all of us out here were part of that. I say we get the keys to the Jeep and get out of here before someone calls the local law enforcement, whatever that may be."

If people start loading up into the Jeep, get in with them. Otherwise, keep looking around.
Xankarvo, also called the Grand. Suppose that isn't relevant right now though.

He idly stares out at the fields of eyeballs for a moment.

Well, a pact was made to find the first something or other - god or afterlife or something - might as well get to it.

Walk around the hotel and inform any people I encounter to gather whatever they want and then get in the jeep, I wanna get mah ultimate power sooner rather than later.

Oh, and look for anything that might be useful for a road trip while I'm at it - any bags, spare shoes, pointy things, food, etc. Stash in some of the many pockets in my robes and tracksuit.

I'm going to assume your "anyone" doesn't include people not of this group of murderers/ accomplices. Which is basically just you and pac man who aren't already at the jeep.

You walk back into the lobby and grab a few trash bags. You fill them with everything non-perishable from the continental breakfast nook, and then grab the rest of the box, just for giggles. There's nothing sharper then a butter knife of a fork there, so you ignore those. You carry your haul of snacks out to the jeep and throw it into the back.

"Come on, Come on, We made a pact! We have a wizard's deal here! Godhood awaits!"

Finish cigarette, get some food, then get to the jeep. Oh, and get coffee. Yellow Ball need coffee badly.
You steal  a few donuts as the guy in the robes dumps them and the rest of the food into a garbage bag and heads outside. You pour yourself some hot coffee from the automated brewing machine and walk out into the parking lot, still smoking. As you walk out, another hotel guest, the one that the gorilla saw coming out of their room last turn, walks into the lobby, passing you. The screaming starts a few moments later. You swallow your coffee in one long gulp and put the cigarette out in the cup before tossing it over your shoulder.

"Hey guys," You say as you wander over to the jeep where everyone is gathered, "I think we might want to be going now. That or we might need to kill a few more people. Either really."

Behind you, the guest, a bright greenish thing that looks a lot like the female figure from a restroom sign, runs out of the lobby and back toward her room.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2015, 07:25:47 pm »

I've got all the new wait listers and don't worry, I'll let everyone know when their chance to entice the travelers comes up. Might be a short time, enough for them to get somewhere and all. But soonish.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2015, 07:29:52 pm »

"...adventure awaits!"

JEEP GO TIME NOW

Once we're on the road, pop in a cassette and pass off the pamphlets to the least stupid looking person who isn't currently driving.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2015, 07:37:16 pm »

Fall into the car. I don't know how. Just find a way to fall into it. Preferably from three seconds prior. Don't ask me how.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2015, 07:56:28 pm »

Let's go, let's go, someone else drive, I'm bad at it.

Get in the jeep and contemplate my future divinity.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2015, 08:26:29 pm »

"Time to go, let's get out of here, vàmanos, all aboard the get the hell out of dodge express!"

Get into the drivers seat. Take a glance at a pamphlet and head towards the first thing I see on it. After we get a decent distance away, pull over and look at the pamphlet closer for land marks or roads to another plane/hell/heaven/whatever.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2015, 08:46:31 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2015, 09:12:46 pm »

Get in the jeep. Let's get this murder wagon rolling.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 241