Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335913 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Tourist Trap
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2015, 04:39:32 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2015, 10:35:45 pm »

((Fack. this didn't notify me. What did I miss?))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2015, 12:52:03 pm »

((Fack. this didn't notify me. What did I miss?))

Previously, on Infinite Heavens:

I've got labs to go do today. I'll be back in....8 or 9 hours.

If you guys haven't done something, I'm letting other people control your characters till you come back.

Dear other people,

Please posts actions for the existing characters to perform if their players decide not to show up. Try not to murder them.

A little maiming is ok.
Kevak action: does this creature have a booty? If yes, shake it like there's no tomorrow.
+1
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2015, 02:03:41 pm »

PTW, I'll post for the waitlist when I'm not s'damn tired.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2015, 05:44:32 pm »

((We require a decision! I count one for grave robbing, one for no, one for I'll wait right here you guys go ahead, and one for probably not but maybe sightseeing?

I guess we should go meet the town hall and they'll explain the history, which should tell us what manner of ravening ghasts await within.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2015, 07:33:03 pm »

((I vote townhall.))

Do not shake buttocks.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2015, 07:38:38 pm »

((I vote townhall.))

Do not shake buttocks.
YOUR BUTTOCKS REMAIN FIRMLY WHERE THEY ARE.

FIRMLY.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2015, 07:40:17 pm »

((Well let's just do this then.))

Drive to town hall, see if I can find this Major or whoever the old lady was talking about. Take the route that takes us past the diner and scope that out while we're there.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2015, 10:50:30 pm »

((I vote townhall.))

Do not shake buttocks.
YOUR BUTTOCKS REMAIN FIRMLY WHERE THEY ARE.

FIRMLY.
You made this thread as a quote mine, didn't you.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2015, 01:31:44 am »

Drive to town hall, see if I can find this Major or whoever the old lady was talking about. Take the route that takes us past the diner and scope that out while we're there.

I agree on that.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2015, 01:43:27 am »

I agree on that.
Seems a good idea.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2015, 02:12:36 am »

I agree on that.
Seems a good idea.
I'm fine with this too.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2015, 11:35:55 am »

You pull back onto the empty street and drive back to main, before following it up to Red Tree Avenue and taking a right. This is definitely the "main" street of the town, despite the road names. Little shops line the road on both sides and there are more people out here then you've seen anywhere along the way. The diner, announced by a large white rectangular sign with the words "ECHO DINER" painted on it in mildly fancy lettering, is a squat, single story building with it's entire outer wall filled with large bay windows. Inside you can see a fairly quaint, traditional diner, with a long white counter and single seats, as well as booths along the walls. It is, in all ways, a very typical looking diner, straight out of the American 1950's.

Down the street, you can see the base of the enormous red tree that is blanketing this entire area in shade with it's massive canopy. It's down the street, near Cinder Rd, on the left. On the right, you see what you're pretty sure is the town hall; it's not labeled but it's got that particular look: slightly larger, more imposing in design and austere in ornamentation. It's also completely white washed, as opposed to the various faded colors of the buildings around it. There's a heavy smell of foliage, like leaves after a rain storm, and the air under the canopy is noticeably cooler thanks to the shade it provides.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2015, 12:02:44 pm »

As we ride along the street, look for three things specifically: car-selling place, fuel station and gun-selling place.

- So the plan is, stop by the town hall to say hello to the mayor and then we stop by that Echo Diner? How about getting us some supplies as well? Map, fuel, that sort of thing. Who knows how long will we ride until we end up in a place that doesn't want to immediately murder us. Better to be prepared for a long trip.

((By the way, who is in the shotgun? Because I want to be in the shotgun. Or in the driver's. In front.))
Sigs

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2015, 12:24:38 pm »

((Good idea- find another car and start a convoy; that way you can carry more PCs!  Metagame ahoy!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 241