Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 327499 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Tourist Trap
« Reply #495 on: August 06, 2015, 03:24:18 pm »

"On an unrelated note, this plant is fucking cool. Do we have a jar or something, because I want it."

- Help yourself with any empty vessel we have in the trunk. I believe we don't need them right now anyway, - John replies on his way to the car.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 06, 2015, 03:27:41 pm »

Carefully dig up the plant and put it in a jar. Put some dirt in there first to make sure it dont die and such.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 07, 2015, 03:42:23 am »

((I doodled up a page with inventories, statuses and a waitlist. See if it's all right.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 07, 2015, 04:24:17 am »

((I doodled up a page with inventories, statuses and a waitlist. See if it's all right.))

((Maybe include appearance as well?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 07, 2015, 04:35:31 am »

((Maybe include appearance as well?))

((Yeah, probably. I'll also add things people are good/bad at. I think that'll about cover basics, and for extended info there are links to posts with complete sheets. Also, woah, all these links in Waitlist, cool.))
Sigs

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2015, 04:37:30 am »

((How about list of fallen/people left behind?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 07, 2015, 04:50:22 am »

((How about list of fallen/people left behind?))

((Yeah, that's a good one))
Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #502 on: August 07, 2015, 09:46:58 am »

Practice my stabbing of things by stabbing the air with the giant spike until we get this show on the road.
Wahhhh aht aht aht ahhhh! YHEAA!

((I missed the word, almost. He almost blew his hands off.

PW- would you clarify? Just how operational are John's hands? Can he still use the gun?))
Almost as in the situation he was in could have resulted in it, not in terms of damage sustained. Like when someone narrowly avoids an accident and we say they almost died. Doesn't mean they're actually horribly but not mortally injured, just that they could have died had circumstances been different.

He can still use his hands just fine, he just has cuts on his forearms and hands.

- That's the spirit! That wouldn't be bad at all! Please do that! I'll handle myself and see if someone else really should drive.
John tucks gun in his belt as soon as Hyenakles stops talking.

If any shards are stuck in me, carefully remove them. Rip T-shirt into ribbons, apply them as bandages. Then see if I can steer the wheel and change shifts without worsening the injuries.
[5]
You carefully pick out the few remaining shards of glass and then let someone else tear your t-shirt into small strips. You carefully bandage yourself up before walking back to the car and checking to see if you can still operate it.

[6]
It hurts, but you think that as long as you don't do anything too rough or fast, it should be fine. If you start slapping the stick around or reenacting fast and the furious scenes, then you're gonna tear these wounds open though.

Carefully dig up the plant and put it in a jar. Put some dirt in there first to make sure it dont die and such.
Heh, those ER Instincts are strong.

You dig up the sparse soil around the plant and carefully transport it into a jar. You leave the lid off and set it down in one corner of the jeep's trunk. Gotta remember to water it.

Ahhh, thank you very much. Could prove very useful.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 07, 2015, 11:07:24 am »

At least my hands aren't as bad as I thought. Still oughta find some good gas somewhere...

- Good news everyone! I'm still driving us... wherever we can go from here. Any idea where could that be? Tell me now, and when Hyenakles gets back, we can depart from here right away.

((John must look pretty much like Nux from Mad Max: Fury Road by now :P
PW, you missed DocMcTaalik, the Hyena dude who went to the hunt]))
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:01:03 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #504 on: August 08, 2015, 09:05:09 am »

Slink off and hunt something. Preferably something small, not anything that will definitely kill me. Don't wander too far off; there's a chance that they're going to try to abandon me here.
You slink around the immediate area, not crossing back over the bridge nor heading up into the clouds. Despite very careful stalking and searching, you can't find anything alive up here. Not even little bugs or vermin or anything like that. It's so barren that you can't help but find it a little...unsettling.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 08, 2015, 11:27:22 am »

Return to the Jeep.

"Yeah, scratch that whole hunting thing. This place is barren. I don't want to stick around and find out why."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 08, 2015, 12:02:02 pm »

((@piecewise
Could you pm me when I enter the game?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #507 on: August 08, 2015, 12:35:58 pm »

((@piecewise
Could you pm me when I enter the game?))
Will do!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 08, 2015, 12:38:42 pm »

Go wait in the jeep.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 08, 2015, 06:08:45 pm »

Waitening in the jeep - maybe use one of our already empty containers to try to catch some of this oily rain to water the plant with.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 241